Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Just for the cause of members, here is my small report on sector 78.
    1. New road is being laid upto IITL.
    2. All projects are going construction in full swing.
    3. Order Antarish Golf View --> Helios --> Mahagun (both projects) --> IITL
    4. Air is full of dust. Even if one project finishes, one cant move in.
    5. Kabristan is there and flats with Kabristan view are there

Comment

Originally posted by prosper View Post
      Meteor, I have personally used both the lifts in Tower A ( on different occasions obviously ;-) in the last couple of weeks. And in the smaller lift I travelled with 6 other people; perhaps we have different expectations. And typically it is difficult to gauze number of people on site at this stage of the project as mostly interior work in ongoing.
      Yes they have dissappointed me with the delay.
      Still hope to move in by March 2014. God willing
      There are total two or three lift per floor. Please update..
      I hope there are three lift with two normal and one service lift per tower for 4 flat each with height more than 20 floors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        There are total two or three lift per floor. Please update..
        I hope there are three lift with two normal and one service lift per tower for 4 flat each with height more than 20 floors.
        As per Website, 2 hi-speed elevators per block with duplex mode of operation.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor View Post
          Went over to the site on Sunday. Pretty dissapointed and disheartned with the status. Only 1 lift installed in Tower A so far. Service lift still to be installed. The smaller lift is supposed to have the capacity of 8 but it seems no more than 4 ppl can come in the lift at one time. Lift door/opening is narrow for both the lifts. Tower B, both lifts are opeartional. Whole lot of things in flats are to be done. For example - No slabs in kitchen or bathrooms yet in flats aove 7/8th floor. There would not be more than 150 labours on the site. It seems that they have gone slow on the work side and there was no showing of urgency anywhere. Had a talk with couple of labours, paint supervisors and civil. As per them, the possession is still 1 year away. Was really sad to see the overall buzz on the site.
          Posession is atleast 6 months away and I am sure that all buyers of Helios shuld be ready for many more surprises.....v all are going gaga about the quality material they have used but lets wait for posession to happen and then the really story of poor workmanship will begin....

Comment

@Prosper, one correction, it was meant to be Tower B and not Tower A. Only 1 lift installed in Tower B so far. And Tower C has both the lifts installed.
            There are 2 lifts for each tower. One small one and the other big one(service lift). I went at Lunch time and so was able to see the labours trooping out for their luch and saw their nos first hand.

I agree with the workmanship comment....be ready for bad surprises

Comment

Originally posted by saurabhjain2 View Post
              Just for the cause of members, here is my small report on sector 78.
              1. New road is being laid upto IITL.
              2. All projects are going construction in full swing.
              3. Order Antarish Golf View --> Helios --> Mahagun (both projects) --> IITL
              4. Air is full of dust. Even if one project finishes, one cant move in.
              5. Kabristan is there and flats with Kabristan view are there
              Hi Saurabh... Any idea which side is the Kabristan!!! I hope it is not facing the entrance of the society near the high tension wires....

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Newsletter ???

Kabristan would be in the central empty part of Sunshine if this pace of construction remains.
                Sunshine: Open your ears, eyes and mouth and Please mention in newsletter about posession of Helios and Construction commencement of new residential Solaris 79.

Speak up and do one more EHSAAAAN please send the news letter.

I am surprised Sunshine is listening all this but not responding, not reacting and even not sending the newsletter.

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                Hi Saurabh... Any idea which side is the Kabristan!!! I hope it is not facing the entrance of the society near the high tension wires....

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ssh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	2220432

Comment

Whoever is eager, write a mail to Mr Daw.

Comment

eager ??? bhai fatichar ..its almost 6 months from committed date..its not eagerness now its just we looking for justification and a date for final possession and ideally he should send newsletter / communicate.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Whoever is eager, write a mail to Mr Daw.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X