Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

I agree with Akash. If it would take them 1 year from now to get Completion Certificate then they should add 3 months buffer and tell us that they would be ready on or before Feb 2015. Instead they are doing the opposite. Over and again they have failed to acknowledge that they are far from completion... In Jan they were saying everything is on time. In June they said possession will be given in Sept.. then it became Dec.

They haven't even started the following:
    • Boundary wall
    • Entry Gate
    • Landscaping
    • Internal roads/pavements etc
    • Tower entrance lobby on ground floors
    • Power Back-up/Electricity supply

Unless they pick-up the pace in finishing work possession before 2014 Diwali is Impossible. March 2015 is more realistic. If Solaris construction commencement has dependency on Helios completion then I guess one should be mentally prepared for 2019 completion of Solaris.

Comment

my colleague was saying that he is planning to move by march 13 , how it is possible based on the posts here

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
        eager ??? bhai fatichar ..its almost 6 months from committed date..its not eagerness now its just we looking for justification and a date for final possession and ideally he should send newsletter / communicate.
        Are bhai,

I am not defending them. Since there is hardly any visible progress, newsletter ain't gonna be helpful. I myself am eager to see project completion. I haf written a mail to Mr Daw a few months back for various issues. And got a reply. That's why I suggested that since they are not communicating on their own, one can write a mail to seek answers.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Are bhai,

I am not defending them. Since there is hardly any visible progress, newsletter ain't gonna be helpful. I myself am eager to see project completion. I haf written a mail to Mr Daw a few months back for various issues. And got a reply. That's why I suggested that since they are not communicating on their own, one can write a mail to seek answers.
          why do we call Daw , "Mr Daw"....we never show so much of respect to Arora and Sharma of Supetech and Amrapali....

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateGuy View Post
            why do we call Daw , "Mr Daw"....we never show so much of respect to Arora and Sharma of Supetech and Amrapali....
            May be coz I have met him in person.

Comment

12 months delay in possession is standard norm in NCR even with best builders.....

Comment

I am going through lot of thread here and let me tell you the reason is to invest in this property because we met with Mr Daw and due to his background we decided to move in this project now the situation seems to be different as per the blog here..... It seems that people vote for Mr Arvind kejriwal with some expectation and later he will start saying the same excuse......How do the people on india believe next time.....we need a concreate answer if we are paying the money to them on time... Think about the people who are paying the rent and also paying the EMI how much burden they are facing.......After 60 years we are still facing thr isuee with Roti capda and makan.......No credibility...No liability........service class hard earned money.........no value .....nobody here to listen.......Only common man is facing the burden.............

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  12 months delay in possession is standard norm in NCR even with best builders.....
                  Zohaib, the main problem here is not the delay but the following:

1. Over and over again the builder is committing possession within 2013 although it is pretty evident that in the best case scenario the project is delayed by more than 12 months.

2. No clear answer on delay penalty.

3. Talk of interim possession to save on the penalty amount.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    May be coz I have met him in person.
                    I have also meet him in person but never call him Mr Daw....

Comment

Originally posted by Harish2310 View Post
                      I am going through lot of thread here and let me tell you the reason is to invest in this property because we met with Mr Daw and due to his background we decided to move in this project now the situation seems to be different as per the blog here..... It seems that people vote for Mr Arvind kejriwal with some expectation and later he will start saying the same excuse......How do the people on india believe next time.....we need a concreate answer if we are paying the money to them on time... Think about the people who are paying the rent and also paying the EMI how much burden they are facing.......After 60 years we are still facing thr isuee with Roti capda and makan.......No credibility...No liability........service class hard earned money.........no value .....nobody here to listen.......Only common man is facing the burden.............
                      Following things are clear;

- It was a trap which Sunshine laid by showing Daw as the front face. everyone of us know that SSH is backed by Harinder Yadav of Antriksh. This means the DNA of organisation remains the same.
                      - No penalty will be paid.
                      - Posession is delayed atleast by 1 year and if it gets delayed further, I will not be surprised.
                      - quality will only be known once posession is given. so lets not be so optimistic.
                      - SSH have now shown their true colors i.e Helios is delayed with no updates coming from builder and no one knows when Solaris construction will begin (it is now 3 months since bhoomi pujan and 2 months since all approvals r in place0.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X