Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by UltimateGuy View Post
    I have also meet him in person but never call him Mr Daw....
    Yes, and he doesn't feel good, if you call him Mr. Daw. He definitely prefers "Daw". "a Mr. Daw" means somebody unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      Yes, and he doesn't feel good, if you call him Mr. Daw. He definitely prefers "Daw". "a Mr. Daw" means somebody unknown.

This whole discussion about Daw or Mr Daw is a complete non-sense.. I don't understand why people get personal in their comments. The discussion can be so much more constructive otherwise.

Comment

Only reason you don't get monthly update is two reasons : sending update not a priority any more as no more flats to sell or no update to share because of slow progress.

I think combination of both.

Comment

Nothing personal here.....only thing we vote based on the candidate in the country so similar way we invest based on the company and the owner who run it......can you put your money without knowing the background.......This is the first project and showcase for them in the noida real state.....whatever the delay is or if not much progress then they should update to the customer .......what is the problem in that....the more they are clear the more the customer will have confidence.....

Every project in noida sector-75,78,79.76 has the same delay issue.....This is a common issue in india and every consumer know it......but the point here is communication...and regularlar update..........

Comment

Think about the people who are paying the rent and paying the EMI.....still they are not getting the flat.....bank is earning interest govt is earning service tax and builder is earning profit......the person whoose money invest is only paying EMI......by cutting his other expenses.......Think from that persective.....you can't imagine how people plan for money to purchase a flat and if that is like a dream after paying money......then it is a diffcult problem for common man......................

Comment

I am one such person paying rent + emi, but I beg to differ. Thr customer is also gaining due to price appreciation. Yes, delayed possession is hurting the buyer most. I think we Indians are very poor at doing things on time. Someone who has got his house constructed can testify that even wen builder is not involved, the construction gets delayed. Even then the person pays rent and EMI. One buys an under construction property knowing that he has to manage rent + EMI.

We in IT miss the deadlines most of the time. The customer doesn't get any appreciation on investment, and neither does he get a penalty.

This is not to defend the builders in general or Sunshine in particular. They have totally lost the professionalism they started with. Delay is acceptable but not with repeated false promises and denials till the 11th hour. My point is that we have got in to a habit of playing the victim. We keep mum on benefits we get and cry over what we loose. There is daily halla in media and social media about price rise. But did anyone talk when income tax slabs were increased? People with taxable income of 10L paid 2.45 L tax before 5 years, and would pay 1.3 L this year. So it's a saving of approx 10k per month!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                I am one such person paying rent + emi, but I beg to differ. Thr customer is also gaining due to price appreciation. Yes, delayed possession is hurting the buyer most. I think we Indians are very poor at doing things on time. Someone who has got his house constructed can testify that even wen builder is not involved, the construction gets delayed. Even then the person pays rent and EMI. One buys an under construction property knowing that he has to manage rent + EMI.

We in IT miss the deadlines most of the time. The customer doesn't get any appreciation on investment, and neither does he get a penalty.

This is not to defend the builders in general or Sunshine in particular. They have totally lost the professionalism they started with. Delay is acceptable but not with repeated false promises and denials till the 11th hour. My point is that we have got in to a habit of playing the victim. We keep mum on benefits we get and cry over what we loose. There is daily halla in media and social media about price rise. But did anyone talk when income tax slabs were increased? People with taxable income of 10L paid 2.45 L tax before 5 years, and would pay 1.3 L this year. So it's a saving of approx 10k per month!
                Well said!! Kudos mate:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

Good motivation for builder but base less for End user. People wanted to move before Diwali 2013, but looks like it is still 6months - 1yr away.

End users do lot of planning before putting his money. Even at the time of booking, they plan/add for the IT rebate also, which is only applicable after the possession. 1 yrs delay put lot of pressure on the end user ( mentally and financially ).

We never miss dead line in IT, we just deliver it partially (incases of delay ), so that the customer work should not get impacted. Instead of delivering nothing and this is also communicated well in advance.

I am strongly against this practice of delay. At the time of possession builder also charge for delay payments then what's the issue in paying penalty. ?

The excuses are:
                  1. All projects are delay that's why ours also.
                  2. No one is paying penalty, so do we.

My POV.

Comment

initially newsletters were monthly then once in 2 months now its builder wish and mood. This is not fair Ssh.

Good motivation for builder but base less for End user. People wanted to move before Diwali 2013, but looks like it is still 6months - 1yr away.

End users do lot of planning before putting his money. Even at the time of booking, they plan/add for the IT rebate also, which is only applicable after the possession. 1 yrs delay put lot of pressure on the end user ( mentally and financially ).

We never miss dead line in IT, we just deliver it partially (incases of delay ), so that the customer work should not get impacted. Instead of delivering nothing and this is also communicated well in advance.

I am strongly against this practice of delay. At the time of possession builder also charge for delay payments then what's the issue in paying penalty. ?

The excuses are:

My POV.

Comment

initially newsletters were monthly then once in 2 months now its builder wish and mood. This is not fair Ssh.

The excuses are:

My POV.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X