Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
    The excuses are:
    1. All projects are delay that's why ours also.
    2. No one is paying penalty, so do we.

My POV.
    But the excuses do not stand

1. Not all projects delay. The mosy bashed Amrapali has delivered a few Towers in Zodiac on time. Prateek delivered Laurel with minimal delay.
    Gaur grandeur ph 1 was delivered without delay.

2. Oft-abused builders like Amrapali, Jaypee and Paramount anf Mahagun have paid penalty. And they hadn't even touted *pay penalty from day one* as their promise, the the way Sunshine had.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      But the excuses do not stand

1. Not all projects delay. The mosy bashed Amrapali has delivered a few Towers in Zodiac on time. Prateek delivered Laurel with minimal delay.
      Gaur grandeur ph 1 was delivered without delay.

2. Oft-abused builders like Amrapali, Jaypee and Paramount anf Mahagun have paid penalty. And they hadn't even touted *pay penalty from day one* as their promise, the the way Sunshine had.
      True, Hathi key daant khaney key kuch aur , aur dikhaney key kuch aur.

BTW, how is your planning going on. Selling this delayed project and investing in Pune. ? Any progress or still search is going on. ?

Comment

I am one such person paying rent + emi, but I beg to differ. Thr customer is also gaining due to price appreciation. Yes, delayed possession is hurting the buyer most. I think we Indians are very poor at doing things on time. Someone who has got his house constructed can testify that even wen builder is not involved, the construction gets delayed. Even then the person pays rent and EMI. One buys an under construction property knowing that he has to manage rent + EMI.

We in IT miss the deadlines most of the time. The customer doesn't get any appreciation on investment, and neither does he get a penalty.

This is not to defend the builders in general or Sunshine in particular. They have totally lost the professionalism they started with. Delay is acceptable but not with repeated false promises and denials till the 11th hour. My point is that we have got in to a habit of playing the victim. We keep mum on benefits we get and cry over what we loose. There is daily halla in media and social media about price rise. But did anyone talk when income tax slabs were increased? People with taxable income of 10L paid 2.45 L tax before 5 years, and would pay 1.3 L this year. So it's a saving of approx 10k per month!
        bhai aapka statement in red samajh nahin aaya ?
        which company are you in ? In my company there is no scope of missing deadlines unless the customer had changed the requirements significantly during the course of the project in short hum employees ki band baji rehti hai lekin deadline kabhi naa miss howe hain

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          which company are you in ? In my company there is no scope of missing deadlines unless the customer had changed the requirements significantly during the course of the project in short hum employees ki band baji rehti hai lekin deadline kabhi naa miss howe hain
          Not apt for me to disclose the company name(s), but the motto is - it's better to ship a few days later, than to ship a defective product.

Comment

Well said, bhai Pungi baj gayee dead line meet kartey kartey ...... But manager always says that in appraisal "You have missed the deadline"

Lagtaa hai Faticher bhai, manager ban gaye hai ....

Comment

Not apt for me to disclose the company name(s), but the motto is - it's better to ship a few days later, than to ship a defective product.
              oh ok lagta hai aap product based company mein ho

bhai hum toh service based model mein kaam karte hain .. client bhagwaan hai .. humare backside ki koi value nahin .. weekend pe bhi lagi padi rehti hai .. but deadline should not be missed

Comment

Kisi ko koi khabar newsletter aayega ?
                oh ok lagta hai aap product based company mein ho

bhai hum toh service based model mein kaam karte hain .. client bhagwaan hai .. humare backside ki koi value nahin .. weekend pe bhi lagi padi rehti hai .. but deadline should not be missed

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                  Kisi ko koi khabar newsletter aayega ?
                  Yes. It should come sometime in next 7-10 days.

Also, I am little more optimistic now. Looks like the wait to start living in your home helios will not stretch for more than 6 more months.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
                    Yes. It should come sometime in next 7-10 days.

Also, I am little more optimistic now. Looks like the wait to start living in your home helios will not stretch for more than 6 more months.
                    Reason for optimism?

Comment

Progress. I think.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X