Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hello Friends,
    I visited the site on Sunday 8th Dec. The work is still far from near completion. There are no definitive answers to possession dates or penalty clause payments. On penalty the answer was 'management has not decided yet'. I do not understand what is there for the management to decide when it is clearly written in the contract.

I wanted to start wood work in my apartment asap. They offered me interim possession. But to avail interim possession, they want me to make all remaining payments. which is unfair as the apartment wont be in a livable condition with no electricity, water connections etc. AND, they do not want me to deduct the amount for penalty payments.

To me it looks like it would be May/June 2014 before we are able to shift to our apartments in Sunshine Helios.

Thoughts/similar experiences?

Comment

Sunshine Promise:

Pay Penalty from Day 1

Now:

Give excuses from Day 1

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Sunshine Promise:

Pay Penalty from Day 1

Now:

Give excuses from Day 1
        koi nahin bhai .. still they are "andhon mein kaana raaja" amongst builder community .. much better than the others

Comment

Reason for optimism?
          There was visible progress. Lot of laborers were at job for both structural and non-structural work. They are still claiming it would at max 2 more months.... and my assessment is minimum of 4 months and no more than 6 months. Having said this, they shall leave flats unfurnished and complete that in the order people take possession. If everybody takes possession within a short time-span then all their planning will go for a toss again. Thats not likely to happen.

If you want to celebrate next diwali in your own home in helios I think there is a very high chance that would be possible.

Comment

Sunshine Promise:

Pay Penalty from Day 1

Now:

Give excuses from Day 1
            Would be interesting to see what excuse they come up with for more than 12 months of delay... I am sure a sub-set of buyers shall force them to give a clear answer why they don't think we deserve to be compensated for late possession. I am 100% sure if anybody takes a legal route they will have to pay penalty.

Comment

Dear SaurahbHxInc
              Sincere advise:- Please do not fall for the trap of "interim possession". You are very right when you say that the flat/project is not in a livable condition, hence the demand to pay the balance amount is unfair, for interim possession. I echo your sentiments, and would like to add that once you go down this path, they will never ever complete the interiors of your flat. Why would they care after they have got all their money? You will not only have to get your woodwork done, but also the bulk of the interior completed at your expense. This is from pure first hand experience with my current builder. He had promised to "take care" of pending interior work, once I take possession. I did so on good faith, and 7 years down the line I am still waiting on him to make good his promise (OK, scratch that, I have done the needful on my own, but you get the point).
              Apologies to Sunshine fan-boys/moles on this forum, but on current evidence, Sunshine seems no better than an average crooked NCR builder (see subsequent posts on "management have not decided on penalty"!!). So, we have to view them with same cynicism and skepticism as we would do say an Amrapali or a Gardenia, rather than with the coloured prism of trust and faith which we all used to do not so long ago. As of now, looking objectively, there is no reason to trust them any more with anything.
              Based on current situation, June 2014 seems to be a bit ambitious.
              Diwali- Maybe !!

Comment

Anyone has latest update on the progress of the project.

Comment

One family has started living in Tower D.
                  Basement is now being used for visitor car parking.
                  Kitchen parts for Tower A are stored in one of the lower floor apartments.
                  Central landscaping not started.
                  Front boundary wall bricks laid.
                  NEWSLETTER still missing.

Comment

Family ki himmat ki daad deni padegi!

Comment

Visited Site this weekend.

10th floor, Tower D has the first Helios resident !! Some NRI who completed his interior work (+ we can see the ACs installed) and moved in 4-5days ago..

Central lawn area cleaning work had started.. Sand/mud will start getting deployed this week and in 3 weeks time I am told you can see trees/grass etc.

Basement parking was in use.

Towers B,C,D had lifts working and they seemed fast. I went upto 16th floor of T-C just to test.

I was surprised to see texture paints on one wall of each room in my flat !!
                      I was told this is something provided free of charge but the final design for each flat has not been finalized yet. It would be same for all and no options given.

Feb 1st half is what they seem to target possession letter distribution.

Current company price : 5940 all inclusive.

Cheers,

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X