Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We have temporarily suspended the accounts. Our Technical team is looking into the matter and provide an update shortly. Kindly appreciate the fact that this investigation is in the interest of the members.
    CommentQuote
  • Does this ring a bell? People :bab (6):

Are these guys working part-time at Tech Mahindra and full time sophisticated brokers in the making.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • antriksh_MOU

Can you please explain this pdf? I did not get the point. Any scam involved in it ?? Tried to search around the forum ...did not get any info...if you can please point me to the post refering to it....thanks

Originally Posted by canman
    Does this ring a bell? People :bab (6):

Are these guys working part-time at Tech Mahindra and full time sophisticated brokers in the making.
    CommentQuote
  • Good one Zohaib . Keep them flowing.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    When it comes to your money...donot trust blogs, sites, newspapers..or even word of mouth publicity......Take some time out...Donot go to project direct....look around...see whats happening...try to find out about builder..

Here are 2 Simple Tips:

1.Instead of typing "XXX Builder Best" on Google...Type "XXX Builder Complaints" and see what you get.....Do some research....and then decide

2. Approach a few brokers as a "Seller" tell him you have a property in so and so project (the one everyone says is best..once in a lifetime)...and want to resale it at a premium and move to a better project (ask him for advice..ki which is better than this property you "claim" to have) and then see the answer...

These dumb brokers are 10th fail and lack any refinement...their behaviour is programmed..as a buyer they behave in a diff way and when you want to sell...they suddenly change....The dumbest lot....believe me...
    ITS SAD THAT REAL ESTATE business is in the hands of these Unqualified Jokers...

AND PLS FOR GODS SAKE.....

Its not the BEST Location, BEST PROJECT, ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRICE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME Oppurtunity....followed by " Give me a confirmation by today evening sir, so i can take cheque from your place"

EVEN THE SOLD OUT PROJECTS HAVE AVAILABILITY..Believe me...its all Bullshit...Its all about "Show me the Money"

At least NOW...
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please explain this pdf? I did not get the point. Any scam involved in it ?? Tried to search around the forum ...did not get any info...if you can please point me to the post referring to it....thanks

There is no scam in this PDF. However, a few members are acting like brokers on the forum and asking other members to join their group. I guess the moderator suspended a few of them for suspicion.

I had also contacted such a member who sent me this file. The whole point is that this forum seems to be meant for discussion and not serve as a platform for group bookings. If this is encouraged, there will be more buying and selling and group booking on the forum rather than any real discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • What about this Project

Hi all,

I am new to Forum and looking for a good project for self use later. Can anybody throw some more light on this project please?

I met these guys at Noida realty expo yesterday.

1) The rep who breifed me said that she is not their employee, nor she's a broker, rather she's one of the owners (strange.. why would she promote?).
    2) I haven't found big brokers pushing this project. I asked the same and the reply was "we believe in our project... we should be able to sell it ourself and pass on the benifit to customer".
    3) About Mr JDs connection with the project, she said his wife is one of the promoters.
    4) And yes, one of the Antariksh group partners will build the project.
    5) They were giving 5% off on listed price.

I am confused...

Please help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshujain
    No one has information or one to help??
    Please respond with your inputs

No one wants to comment on a new builder i suppose...and rightly so

My suggestion avoid such builders or if you are unhappy with the layouts, locations, etc of present projects..wait till new years..you will get more options...there is No shortage of land in this area...

Are you willing to spend you hard earned money because some Mr.J.D is known in the IT Circle ???

What has IT got to do with Real estate...Sachin Tendulkar cannot sing like Kishore Kumar...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Hi all,

Veterans! please reply.

Your responses will help me filter it..

Himanshu,

I have resisted posting anything on this forum after my first post because if you post something positive about why you booked into this project and committed a significant chunk of your hard earned money, you are termed as an agent and if you are criticizing without spending a single penny, you are genuine buyers/users.... ironical !!

Anyways the information I have is consistent with what you got with couple of differences, more details:

- Mr. J.D. is directly involved in the complete concept, planning and execution of this project. If you are seriously considering buying into this project for end use then request a meeting or discussion with him.
    - Antriksh partner will finance part of the project but is not involved in execution/building of the project. I did enquire, why not use the Antriksh brand-name and the reason given was that project will be executed differently (implied much better...) than what Antriksh has built so far and will be delivered on time.

Only time will tell whether they keep their promises. So far they have looked more straight-forward and genuine to me than a typical builder and at least I personally feel good about the decision I have taken.
    CommentQuote
  • what i don't understand is all the praise mr JD. i work in logix technopark in a IT company where mentor graphics office is located. I have certainly not heard about mr. JD. even if he is famous in IT circles (which I doubt he is, there are hundred of companies of mentor graphics size in ncr). what has that got to do with, how he will perform in real estate, where all the operation control will be with antriksh group as they are experienced in construction not mr. JD. the whole thing looks like a marketing ploy. even that wasn't executed properly. all the employees of mr JD(or one employee with different ids) were caught in a single day. I don't think anyone on IREF will trust anything positive about mr JD now. if you have plus points for project itself, that will be most welcome.
    Originally Posted by sgupta2010
    Himanshu,

I have resisted posting anything on this forum after my first post because if you post something positive about why you booked into this project and committed a significant chunk of your hard earned money, you are termed as an agent and if you are criticizing without spending a single penny, you are genuine buyers/users.... ironical !!

Anyways the information I have is consistent with what you got with couple of differences, more details:

- Mr. J.D. is directly involved in the complete concept, planning and execution of this project. If you are seriously considering buying into this project for end use then request a meeting or discussion with him.
    - Antriksh partner will finance part of the project but is not involved in execution/building of the project. I did enquire, why not use the Antriksh brand-name and the reason given was that project will be executed differently (implied much better...) than what Antriksh has built so far and will be delivered on time.

Only time will tell whether they keep their promises. So far they have looked more straight-forward and genuine to me than a typical builder and at least I personally feel good about the decision I have taken.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sgupta and alokgarg for your inputs..

Now so far what I think about this project..

Pros:
    1) Putting Date (June 2013) as completion date with no grace period and penalty starting from day 1.

2) I saw all papers (photocopy) of land allotment, in principle flat building approvals, drawings submitted to NOIDA, PAN card, name and address of promoters. How many builders provide this transparency?

3) I have been given the template of builder buyer agreement. Again transparency, how many builders give that in pre-launch phase.

4) Large room, large balconies, lower density.

5) reconfigurable.

Cons:
    1) In the same area (1575), I can get 3BHK+ servant quarter in most projects where I am getting only 3 BHK here. Attribute this to large room size and large balconies.

2) This company is an SPV having ATS, Sunshine Infratech (promoted by Mr JD's wife) and one more company (from Anktriksh partners) as its holding companies. Now, the holding partners of an SPV have limited liability on default. So if the project fails to deliver, you can claim anything only from this SPV and not its holding partners.

3) No proven track record of this new venture..

As a disclaimer: All the information is as understood by me. I am an end user and striving for a good project where I can live with my family peacefully and enjoy the living.
    CommentQuote
  • best price

what is the best price that we are getting for this ?

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • almost every builder these days creates a SPV company for new project(3C has also created SPV for LP and LB). so that's kinda norm these days. I likes that they are giving BBA at booking itself. is it available online somewhere. if not can you upload your copy of BBA here. point of concern is who will be in-charge of construction and quality control. will it be ATS, antriksh or some new team which will be doing real estate for first time.
    Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Thanks sgupta and alokgarg for your inputs..

Now so far what I think about this project..

Pros:
    1) Putting Date (June 2013) as completion date with no grace period and penalty starting from day 1.

2) I saw all papers (photocopy) of land allotment, in principle flat building approvals, drawings submitted to NOIDA, PAN card, name and address of promoters. How many builders provide this transparency?

3) I have been given the template of builder buyer agreement. Again transparency, how many builders give that in pre-launch phase.

4) Large room, large balconies, lower density.

5) reconfigurable.

Cons:
    1) In the same area (1575), I can get 3BHK+ servant quarter in most projects where I am getting only 3 BHK here. Attribute this to large room size and large balconies.

2) This company is an SPV having ATS, Sunshine Infratech (promoted by Mr JD's wife) and one more company (from Anktriksh partners) as its holding companies. Now, the holding partners of an SPV have limited liability on default. So if the project fails to deliver, you can claim anything only from this SPV and not its holding partners.

3) No proven track record of this new venture..

As a disclaimer: All the information is as understood by me. I am an end user and striving for a good project where I can live with my family peacefully and enjoy the living.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one in this community have any idea about the initially offered best price

Any one in this community have any idea about the price offered by dealer/builder initially (including all charges) when this project was launched? or any one who booked flat initially , what best price/offer including all charges he/she got?

And currently what is the best price offering for this project ?

Had this project bankable , if yes which are the banks?

Please reply..

thanks

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_78_2010
    Any one in this community have any idea about the price offered by dealer/builder initially (including all charges) when this project was launched? or any one who booked flat initially , what best price/offer including all charges he/she got?

And currently what is the best price offering for this project ?

Had this project bankable , if yes which are the banks?

Please reply..

thanks

-Ag

After long delays and searches, I have finally booked in this society. Other charges stand as they are mentioned on website. Currently, you can get discount of 5-7% depending upon demand-supply equation in this project.

I have seen the inventory list, about 35% of project is sold out.

On bankable, in principal approval from IDBI, HDFC and DB are there which will be disbured subject to layout approval by NOIDA. The layouts are in process of getting approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrates for your booking..

Originally Posted by sgupta2010
    I am an end user and I booked at sunshine after some background research.

The concept, execution, technical details for this project are driven by Mr. J.D., IIT KGP alumini and lot of reputation in IT industry for last 20 years.
    He wants to bring innovation and planning of IT industry in real state which to me got reflected in the layout plans, website and the idea of reconfigurability. I raised my doubts about feasibility of reconfigurability concept in high-rise buildings and I was assured that they have already engaged with a consultant (who is IITD civil Phd) who will be approving all their designs.

Main reasons for me to book as a end user were:
    - Value for money. My room size requirements which were not getting met with other builder(s) flats of even size close to 2250+ sq ft. were met with a 2050 sq ft flat here. Large balconies were a added bonus. Total payment even with a higher BSP is lower that most other builders that I compared with.

- Not a very big society and good complex layout. To me an indoor badminton court was an added attraction.

- Reconfiguration option is key for me. We want a bigger kitchen and a bigger master bedroom. The layout I had in mind is easily feasible in this project.

- Based on my interactions with the team so far, I found the team to be professional.

Can you please tell us, at what price (including all) you booked ?

Thanks

-Ag
    CommentQuote