Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont agree with the first point - Sab refund milta hai aur woh bhi aaram se . Actually its better fr the builder when you are asking for a refund whn inventory is very low . They will easily find a customer and sell it 300-400 rs higher

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    pchandwani ji booking cancel karana itna asan nahi hai..first you need to chase builder to get refund..and second most imp you will not get units in other projects on same rate..even you will ready to pay more..you would not get desired unit.so net net buyer is in looser plate..so if things are started moving in current project even slowly..buyer may want to continue in same project due to above constraints..
    This is my opinion..other can defer..
    CommentQuote
  • Yo Munish..that was the most amazing one :D..for them who don't know Neta Ji..Neta Ji is dear Manjeet Singh. Hats off to his confidence in making continuous false / fake promises.:D

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    +1 Kochar ji. There are 2 more things to remember-

*Those group meetings that we had.
    *Netaji ka bhashan:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • farmers' agitation

dear friends

had been worrying for some time regarding the farmer's agitation and it's effect on sunshine project. hav got hold of an article while browsing the web and am pasting it for everyone's info; maybe some of u hav already seen the article.

Alert: Is un-necessary panic necessary?

The farmers agitation/High Court land acquisition denoticification are unfortunate events for GNoida/YEIDA. It is tough times for investors in NE/YEA. Since fear spreads faster than patience does, lots of investors even in Noida 7X, Eway are panicking for no legitimate reasons. Such Noidawalahs will eventually realize in the aftermath of current storm that the rates of their flats have suddenly gone up by Rs 500SFT just because genuine demand for legitimate properties would come back sooner than later. The Noida asectors (Eway, 7X, 1XX) are different because

1) The land was acquired between 1999-2005 under various governments (including M Yadav) and not during current regime. The acquisition of some sectors of NE was done in haste under emergency clause as BMW wanted her $$$ ASAP after becoming CM. Same is not true with Noida sectors as land was acquired in most sector under normal circumstances for RESIDENTIAL purposes and cannot be clubbed with identical emergency acquisition.

2) Apparently, no court case is pending as land is duly registered with builders in Noida. Even if we assume that court cases exists, the courts would have certainly given status quo in all these 10-12 years. No status quo order exists. If farmers can get their land in Eway/7X so can they get 10 Janpath (PM) and 7 RaceCourse Road (Rahul baba's resi) housed on farmers land acquired some decades back and could still come under litigation by same logic.

3) There are property agents who had found it difficult to sell Naharpar, some GGN sectors/other NCR region projects, due to overwhelming response to Noida/NE projects. So it serves them well to spread negative news for Noida. In any case we do not deal in property selling and neither suggest to buy property in the given circumstances but our endevour is to spread awareness to the new owners to see through the news flow smartly so that they don't lose money in panic.

In nutshell, plot/flat owners who have booked their property with private builders(Eway/ Sector 7X, 10X) need NOT panic un-necessarily provided the builder has done registry of land in their names. By law, registry can only be done on builders name if farmers have 'transferred their land rights to authorities in liu of present and/or future compensation. The current tactics of those farmers where they had already sold their land in past is nothing but manifestation of greed and 'árm-twisting tactics of jungle-raj (currently being shamelessly promoted by even the main-stream parties finding opportunity of baking 'votebank rotis' on someone else's fire). Please also note following

In recent times, Yamuna Expressway plots had stolen thunder as far as plots in NCR are concerned. It now appears that some of the land on YE townships/sectors may not be in possession of Govt. It would be an understatement that the prices on YE private townships were crazy (15-30 K psy) for a region that cannot boast about any nearby school/hospital/jobs in the vicinity, but that did not deter investors to pour funds in the region. YE plots are a good 100 km return drive from Noida/DND. Considering the costs of toll Rs1.5 per km and petrol prices where they are now, it was a non-starter from day-one. A small needle can really puncture bloated area if not supported by genuine demand.
    At the same time genuine plots of GNoida sectors (Eta/Site-C/Ansal Golf Link 2) and Ghaziabad (Wave City NH-24, RajNagar Ext)) begged for attention as their prices are not only less than YE but they can boast of better existing infrastructure/Schools/Jobs/metro.
    The flats in Noida Ext were sold because they were cheapest in NCR. However, now legitimate areas in Noida (Sector 7x, eway), Ghaziabad (NH-24, NH-58), Crossing Republic and RajNagar Ext could see a rebound and genuine demand.
    The NE areas where high court has denotified were never given possesion by authority to builders. This means if the registry has been done for the land by the builder, it is safe. Some of the better builders in Noida Ext impacted by denotification are planning to re-allocate flats in other legal areas wherever feasible as per their feelers.
    The days of reasonably-priced plots and flats may be getting over. The land aquisition process would now become tougher and costly process at the expense of development and land-less service middle class.All political parties are bending over backwards to woo the farmers. No one really thinks about a huge middleclass who aspires to have reasonably-priced homes. The future trend would be that the builders have to buy their land directly from villagers (not through public service garb) at the market rate.
    We suggest to tread with caution till UP election scheduled in May/June 2012. Happy investing

NOIDA: Enraged farmers have once again threatened to stop the under-construction work of housing projects of private builders in Noida Extension. On Sunday, a panchayat was held in Bisrakh in Greater Noida and it was decided that the villagers would soon take on to Greater Noida Authority.

Hundreds of landless labourers from around 30 villages gathered at a temple in Roja village at 11 am to press a demand for compensation under the banner of Bhoomihin Sansh Samiti.

Speaking to TOI, farmer leader Manvir Bhati said, "Despite assurances, every farmers hasn't got benefits of the rehabilitation policy. It should also include those who lost their land before 2010. There are farmers in many villages who have not been included in the benefits that will be given out of 17 per cent reservation of the area. In addition, a developed area has also not been offered to them."

"On Monday, a farmer's delegation will meet the CEO of Greater Noida Authority. An ultimatum will be given to the Authority officials. If our demands are not met, we will start disturbing the housing projects of private builders that are being developed on the land of the farmers," Bhati said. He added that landless labourers are facing a double whammy. First, they have been rendered jobless as the lands they tilled on daily wages have been acquired by the state government leaving them with no source of income. They have been rendered homeless too because land belonging to the Gram Sabhas, on which Dalits and landless labourers generally lived, have also been acquired. Even rural artisans have been affected as their income is also linked to the farmlands.

Under fire of farmers' agitations, on Thursday a fresh land acquisition policy was announced under which the government will play the role of a facilitator. Private companies needing land for projects will have to buy it directly from farmers through a mutual agreement. No land acquisition will be done in a village where consent of 70 per cent inhabitants has not been obtained.

Scores of farmers are not satisfied with the land acquisition policy. "In September 2010, the UP government announced a rehabilitation policy for farmers with the provision that annuity would be paid against acquisition of their land. Every farmer who lost land would get an annuity at the rate of Rs 20,000 per acre per year, apart from a one-time compensation," Bhati said.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sids69

I have invested in amrapali silicon city.Is it a safe project in sector 76 noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear milkman,
    you look very worried.. so asking abt ASC every where..

All new Noida projects and sectors will have same fate...and in these projects... many flats are definitely belongs to relatives of these politicians and to them as well... So nothing to worry...

and we have so many good guys who keeps posted of each info on this forum...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    Dear sids69

I have invested in amrapali silicon city.Is it a safe project in sector 76 noida.

ASC to pahle se he safe nahi hai..bhoot hai vha..graveyard and Shamshan ke...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    ASC to pahle se he safe nahi hai..bhoot hai vha..graveyard and Shamshan ke...:bab (59):

Ye to fir kafi safe hua..!!!! Bhoot aapki aur apke flat ki sada suraksha karenge.. :) Najarbattu(devil's face) laagne ki jarurat nahi. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    Dear sids69

Sir please upar ki ramayan pad lo ...apne aap pata chal jaega sita kaun thi

any way to answer ur question .... as per above article it seems safe
    CommentQuote
  • dear mikman

i had spent last sunday enquiring about the legal status of projects in sector 76, 78.
    brokers and people whom i interacted with were not very encouraging about the ASC and supertech projects. it appears that they still have not done the registration of the asset in their favour. legally speaking the land has not yet been transferred to them. i may be wrong as it is all unsubstantiated info. u may like to check with ur builder and ask him to show the property transfer papers. some folks on the web site hav also filed an RTI with NA regarding the legal status of land and projects in 7xxxx Sectors.

as i said earlier i may b wrong and i hope i am wrong for ur sake

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear mikman

i had spent last sunday enquiring about the legal status of projects in sector 76, 78.
    brokers and people whom i interacted with were not very encouraging about the ASC and supertech projects. it appears that they still have not done the registration of the asset in their favour. legally speaking the land has not yet been transferred to them. i may be wrong as it is all unsubstantiated info. u may like to check with ur builder and ask him to show the property transfer papers. some folks on the web site hav also filed an RTI with NA regarding the legal status of land and projects in 7xxxx Sectors.

as i said earlier i may b wrong and i hope i am wrong for ur sake

regards

If a project has been approved by Bank and disbursement started, you can be sure that 1. Land has been legally transferred and 2. Authority has approved construction plans.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is building 1 floor in 8 days at Panache! Come on sunshine.. way to go!!
    CommentQuote
  • Are they just constructing the pillars and the roof slab, or are they filling in the bricks as well in these 8 days ?
    CommentQuote
  • No, just the structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Koi project updates do yaar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    3C is building 1 floor in 8 days at Panache! Come on sunshine.. way to go!!

I do not think this is possible.....concrete takes 12-15 days to get set and get strength. Until such time you can not remove scaffolding or put load on the slab.

I think 15 days is bare minimum for a floor. That too is possible if the builder starts raising columns within 7-8 days of slab casting and completes shuttering, road winding etc. in next one week.
    CommentQuote