Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by user73 View Post
    Sending letter of possession is at best a gimmick, given the internal condition of Amrapali and JM. Helios looks far better from inside and outside at the moment (was there this month).
    These offers of possession have no meaning in the absence of a NOC from NOIDA authority, which I do not imagine would have been issued to either of them in their current state.
    It is just a ploy to escape paying penalties, and cash in upon the compulsion of a large number of people who are burdened with EMI as well as monthly rental. Many of them would move in probably, and would find exorbitant rates of electricity (as there is no UPPCL power yet, it is all through gensets) apart from un-inhabitable condition what with all the construction in progress and continuous presence of labour and strange people in the vicinity.
    I am not condoning Sunshine for the delay, what they have done is unacceptable. But at least, they are still somewhat (just marginally, maybe) better than the Amrapalis of the world, as they are not playing a sick joke on their customers by asking them to move into what is essentially a construction site rather than a residential complex.
    The delay has already happened and that cannot be reversed. But having incurred that delay, I would much rather appreciate that Helios sends out offers of possession only when the place in inhabitable by humans. I cannot imagine coming in and going out of my apartment wearing a helmet !!
    And I would much rather appreciate if they send penalty cheques before possession letter.

Comment

user 73 sahab,
      if your SSH project has not sent you the possession letter ,that is fine.
      but you have no right to go about amrapali bashing.on what basis you walk out and do comparision .
      its your home ,your problems, sort yourself and be happy and do not go about peeping onto yours neighbours.
      your neighbours are educated , they also have money and they know how to take care of themselves and i donot think they need your lousy advice.

Comment

Waise bhi sunshine waale bas apni society me hi rahenge most of d times. CoZ bahar jaane ka to there is no way out. Lol.

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Surrounded by sikka moderne assotech antrishk from all sides and nala and 10-15 ft wide road at d entry. Hahahaha. Is location pe to no one will build his 200-300 m residential plot
          Sorry if I hurt few.

Sent from my E3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sunshine ki building to khadi rehegi yeh to pakka hai dost but for other projects in discussion you never know ;-)
            please click on this link to check

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=1903#post1304 the most recent pic

Comment

Originally posted by user73 View Post
              Sending letter of possession is at best a gimmick, given the internal condition of Amrapali and JM. Helios looks far better from inside and outside at the moment (was there this month).
              These offers of possession have no meaning in the absence of a NOC from NOIDA authority, which I do not imagine would have been issued to either of them in their current state.
              It is just a ploy to escape paying penalties, and cash in upon the compulsion of a large number of people who are burdened with EMI as well as monthly rental. Many of them would move in probably, and would find exorbitant rates of electricity (as there is no UPPCL power yet, it is all through gensets) apart from un-inhabitable condition what with all the construction in progress and continuous presence of labour and strange people in the vicinity.
              I am not condoning Sunshine for the delay, what they have done is unacceptable. But at least, they are still somewhat (just marginally, maybe) better than the Amrapalis of the world, as they are not playing a sick joke on their customers by asking them to move into what is essentially a construction site rather than a residential complex.
              The delay has already happened and that cannot be reversed. But having incurred that delay, I would much rather appreciate that Helios sends out offers of possession only when the place in inhabitable by humans. I cannot imagine coming in and going out of my apartment wearing a helmet !!
              Normally I dont like to be provoked to reply and esp. for Amrapali, however would like to correct a few things.
              1. In ASC- club and swimming pool are under trial run and will be operational
              2. The tower H which has been handed over possession and the front towers for which it is expected in a month, it has a good separate entry, away from Construction. Also for this point, even if the entire society is handed over, construction will still go on for a couple of years, so its a problem but not specific to Amrapali.
              3. AFAIK, there is one family moved in Helios also, so the escaping penalty accusations apply to them also even without readiness of club.

Comment

News Letter

Sunshine : For your information and reminding you that Once upon a time you had a process of sending newsletter, now its a long ago. could you please send the news letter ?
                Last edited December 30 2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Sunshine: They should also write in their newletter that they will give the penalty which is one of their commitment "Penalty from Day1".

Comment

Originally posted by ashgoel View Post
                    Sunshine: They should also write in their newletter that they will give the penalty which is one of their commitment "Penalty from Day1".
                    It remains to be seen from when they start counting the days!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      It remains to be seen from when they start counting the days!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
                      Praveen ji wish u a very happy new year .. may u get max returns from the best project of sec 7x!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X