Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by RKGUPTA2014 View Post
    Its now 3% increase for existing and 7% for new buyers
    Seems strange that Super Area is a function of booking date! Simply mind-blowing.

Comment

Brokers do not have any unit with them..ask them I want to purchase middle floor unit and see the difference in rates

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Hi Friends, long time no C.

A broker called recently asking for a unit and told me that the going rate is 5500 to 5600.

Also, what's this super area increase?

Comment

Sunshine sold Helios flat in 2010 with the caveat Best in Class Layout and Maximum "usable area" in the "super area""(still available for reading at Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::) where they commmitted 82-84% of usable carpet area against super area.

At completion they have increased the Super Area by 7% without any increase in carpet area.

Is the useable carpet area still 82-84% even after super area increase? If not, are they not guilty of mus-representation, cheating and fraud?

When Sunshine group launched its first Helio project, they promised to use most innovative concept & practices (one can still read in their website). While I do not know if they used innovative concept and practices in construction, there is no doubt that post-construction super area increase is the most innovative method of fooling flat buyers.

Long Live Sunshine Group!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trublu View Post
          Seems strange that Super Area is a function of booking date! Simply mind-blowing.
          Is it so ?? Seems like Mr Daw has gone mad. Setting a wrong example. Already spoiled reputation.

Comment

Agree this is when they already offered interim possession and more than 50 families staying there. Btw how many days baba ram pal was running around
            Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
            Is it so ?? Seems like Mr Daw has gone mad. Setting a wrong example. Already spoiled reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
              Agree this is when they already offered interim possession and more than 50 families staying there. Btw how many days baba ram pal was running around
              You mean from that you will calculate how much more time baba "daw" will escape from police?

Comment

No it was a separate question. but certainly its unfair to do such things after offering posesion and not honoring penality.

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                You mean from that you will calculate how much more time baba "daw" will escape from police?

Comment

are you ready

Buyers polish shoes in protest against builders - Hindustan Times

Comment

Can anyone let me know the krishna infratech ajay bhasin's number or any number from krishna infratech which works? I need some money back from them ...

They have given me credit note 4 years ago and told me I will get the money when I pay for 50% of Amrapali Silicon City. I have paid 100% and still waiting for my money.

Comment

Originally posted by RKGUPTA2014 View Post
                      Its now 3% increase for existing and 7% for new buyers
                      What the hell!!!!

"No change in super area unless build up area also changes"

Now they may say, super area increased by 7%, and build up area reduced by 7%. So both have changed, and the condition from the BBA stands valid

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X