Sort by :
Filter by :
- i hav also heard that they held a mahapanchayat at sec 74. i didnt go that route. i think dedicated threads would have proper infprmation on this.CommentQuote0Flag
- My friends who visited sector 7x say that construction work on most projects was normal without any disruptions. Farmers were talking with flat buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
- had vis the site today and even last sunday. the wk at sunshine site is in full swing; however, same cannot be said for projects in 75 and 76. the absence of property dealers under the shamiyanas was quite noticeable. the builders like mahagun , assotech are pretty confident regarding their ownership of their plots but nothing is very clear as NA has not made any clear cut declarations wrt the legal status of these sects as well as those along the EW.
another important aspect is that farmers in these sects unlike those of NE are not demanding their land back. their main demands are increased compensation, 5% land and settlement of abadi land.
hav heard that all the farmers in these areas have already taken compensation and signed the karar namas for their lands. hence they do not have strong legal posn on this matter and that is why that unlike NE farmers they hav not yet gone to the courts. they are merely trying to exploit the sit of NE to glean some more compensation from NA
keep ur fingers crossed and do pray hard :)
- From whose pocket this compensation will go? NA, Builder or Investors?
Sincerely hope that there is no extra burden on investors to settle the issue with farmers..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gargakFrom whose pocket this compensation will go? NA, Builder or Investors?
Sincerely hope that there is no extra burden on investors to settle the issue with farmers..
Doesn't seems like it would go from investors pocket. It would be Authority with some share from builders.CommentQuote0Flag
- No project in Noida is safe..unless settelment
Noida farmers raise pitch, serve deadline
Demand Land Price Equal To Market Rates
Ayesha Arvind &Purusharth Aradhak | TNN
Noida: The face-off between the farmers in Noida and the Noida Authority seems to be gaining momentum as, for the fourth consecutive day, hundreds of farmers from various villages held another panchayat on Sunday demanding better compensation and rehabilitation reliefs.
Representatives from each of the 54 villages in Noida gathered at sector 74, that till 2007 was known as Sorkha village and is now host to over a dozen upcoming private housing projects.
Demanding higher compensation, the farmers claim they were paid anywhere between Rs 270 to Rs 420 per square metre and promised other rehabilitation benefits as per the new Land Policy of the state besides five per cent developed plots in lieu of their abadi land.
These farmers have now given the Authority a new deadline of August 5 and o have threatened that if the grievances of each farmer across villages in Noida are nt redressed then they “will be forced to resort to violence and stop all ongoing construction work of private housing societies in the city and those along the Expressway.”
Dalveer Singh Yadav, chairman of the Kisan Sansh Samiti, said that the villages along the expressway have set a deadline of July 31 while others say that the Noida Authority should settle their demands by August 5.
“We have formed a roster and till August 4 panchayats would be organized in different villages in Noida. So far, we have covered 16 villages. On Monday, a panchayat would be organized in Gheza village while Asgarpur and Agahpur will host meets on the next two days. We want to motivate more farmers to fight for their right through these panchayats,” Yadav said.
“If our demands are not met, then in first phase we will halt builders’ projects along the Noida expressway. In the second phase, construction work on the entire belt will be stopped,” Yadav warned.
Farmers are demanding a compensation according to the present circle rate of Rs 5,500 per sqm, apart from regularization of abadi land and getting back 5 per cent of total acquired land.
The protesting farmers though said that they did “not want to disrupt development.”
INTENSIFYING STIR: Farmers now plan to hold panchayats regularlyCommentQuote0Flag
- Sort out relief issues in 10 days
Powered by Pressmart Media Ltd
- Request to SSH
Logix has given clarification about their land...Can SSH also please provide the same ?CommentQuote0Flag
- If it is true then why not Noida Authority clarifying the things, also the chairman of Noida Authority not discuss this thing anywhere in an interview by the media channels.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the construction work still going on at SSH or is it stalled? If anyone visits the site please keep others informed. Also, if anyone has spoken to Daw / Vijay Singh, please keep us posted.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by noida78Is the construction work still going on at SSH or is it stalled? If anyone visits the site please keep others informed. Also, if anyone has spoken to Daw / Vijay Singh, please keep us posted.
I visited the site today. Everything was normal there, work is in progress.CommentQuote0Flag
- You should read the pages before asking for info. I posted the updates on the last page itself.
- Originally Posted by pravinchaudharyYou should read the pages before asking for info. I posted the updates on the last page itself.
Dude, no offense but what you posted was 2 days ago and things are changing by the hour here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by noida78Dude, no offense but what you posted was 2 days ago and things are changing by the hour here.
I understand, reading the forum gives such an impression. But believe me friend, situation is not as bad as being made out. All projects in Noida are doing what they are. No where work has been stalled because of farmers. As far as I know, there is not even a case in court. In case of sunshine, the builder would itself tell you the details. You may think that builder would lie, but so can the unknown people here! At least the builder knows that his lie would be easily caught.CommentQuote0Flag
- I second/third/fourth pravin ji
I was there in Noida 7X sectors on 26th Jul.... Work on in full swing.
>> Sunshine helios
All in sector 78...same story for rest of the sectors.......in sector 74-76 crossing......10 farmers are sitting on a dharna opp gardenia and Supertech north eye.....their opposition in against Supertech north eye as this project is being developed on ABADI LAND which was meant to be distributed among landless farmers(marginal farmers)........Rest Work is not hindered in any way....only change I found in these sectors all dealers have disappeared along with their Tambus and bambus........Attached photu for your viewing enjoi the circus.CommentQuote0Flag