Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

sample flat is in finishing stage looks like 2 more weeks and approach road is in still the same condition.

Morpheous Group, Amarpali, Mahagun and Sikka are also in good shape.

For now the status of Helios is ok however the speed of construction should be more, as per their newsletter, they have taken close to month for basement slab for B tower and they have to cast 25 slab + pent houses for 6 towers and 2 towers has not started yet. After that finishing + landscaping which will take much more time.

They need to really gear up for meeting deadline of June 2013..what say ?

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
    Thanks Mr India.

How abt their sample flat and the surrounding area (approaching road etc)?
    Last edited by Mrindianoida; January 31 2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

generally speaking, basement and ground floor slab takes most time. after that, every floor slab should not take more then 3-4 weeks if work is being done with good speed.
      Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
      sample flat is in finishing stage looks like 2 more weeks and approach road is in still the same condition.

Morpheous Group, Amarpali, Mahagun and Sikka are also in good shape.

For now the status of Helios is ok however the speed of construction should be more, as per their newsletter, they have taken close to month for basement slab for B tower and they have to cast 25 slab + pent houses for 6 towers and 2 towers has not started yet. After that finishing + landscaping which will take much more time.

They need to really gear up for meeting deadline of June 2013..what say ?

Comment

Alok Agree to some extent but

if I take lower side.. 3 weeks for 1 slab and 25+1 Slab to be casted in 1 tower as there are 25 flats and 1 pent house for 1 tower

3 weeks x 26 = 78 weeks and 1 month is generally 30 days ie 4.2 week (approx) for 1 tower

so 78 / 4.2 = close to 18.5 months and we have 6 towers out of which for E and F even excavation has not started.

Now if 18 months spent only on structure, when the brick work, plaster and internal finishing, wood work, sanitary, electric work and landscaping would happen (which take maximum time).

The only point I am saying is the work speed should be increased and in parallel they have to start brick work, etc to meet deadline

and you all know, if some builder meet the deadline in this huge supply and competition..would make his reputation and future for next projects.

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
        generally speaking, basement and ground floor slab takes most time. after that, every floor slab should not take more then 3-4 weeks if work is being done with good speed.
        Last edited by Mrindianoida; January 31 2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

brick work is done in parallel to structure work in good projects(lotus boulevard is one example, brick work is completed up-to 2 floors below the topmost slab in most of the towers). it is a good indicator of whether builder is trying to deliver on time.
          Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
          Alok Agree to some extent but

if I take lower side.. 3 weeks for 1 slab and 25+1 Slab to be casted in 1 tower as there are 25 flats and 1 pent house for 1 tower

3 weeks x 26 = 78 weeks and 1 month is generally 30 days ie 4.2 week (approx) for 1 tower

so 78 / 4.2 = close to 18.5 months and we have 6 towers out of which for E and F even excavation has not started.

Now if 18 months spent only on structure, when the brick work, plaster and internal finishing, wood work, sanitary, electric work and landscaping would happen (which take maximum time).

The only point I am saying is the work speed should be increased and in parallel they have to start brick work, etc to meet deadline

and you all know, if some builder meet the deadline in this huge supply and competition..would make his reputation and future for next projects.

Comment

milestones

Good discussions guys. I thought there were only 21 slabs / floors

That is where I suggested we go back to SSH and have them start publishing dates for these milestones, so that we could see real-time when they start slipping the schedule.

Could one of you take it up and discuss with them when you meet w/ them next. I will also send a note to Vijay.

On a separate note, does anyone know the name/email of the lady who sits next to Sundeep. I believe she manages the website and communications etc.
            Last edited by owner_in_78; February 1 2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

change in layout

What did you guys think of their change in the layout (STILL NOT shown under "layout" or "site plan").

I was bit ticked off with their new layout. Neither they bothered to openly disclose it until i noticed/asked this discrepancy. Once again, so much for being open and honest !

Comment

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
                What did you guys think of their change in the layout (STILL NOT shown under "layout" or "site plan").

I was bit ticked off with their new layout. Neither they bothered to openly disclose it until i noticed/asked this discrepancy. Once again, so much for being open and honest !
                what has changed? where can I find the new layout?

Comment

i also know abt 21 floors only.

there are 19 flats/floor.

18*21 = 378 + penthouses.

if we take 25, it becomes 450!

Comment

earlier it was 21 but when FAR increased, they mentioned in BBA that there would be no more than 25 flats :-)

and I m also not aware of changed layout..can anyone please post here ?

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                    i also know abt 21 floors only.

there are 19 flats/floor.

18*21 = 378 + penthouses.

if we take 25, it becomes 450!

Comment

as the USP of this project is transparency and low density compared to other in-progress projects, I think this info about changed layout and increase in number of floors is pretty important. can someone post definite details of what is happening on the ground. maybe Bhagwan was right all along, but lets verify first if info presented in last few posts is correct.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X