Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i hav also heard that they held a mahapanchayat at sec 74. i didnt go that route. i think dedicated threads would have proper infprmation on this.
    CommentQuote
  • My friends who visited sector 7x say that construction work on most projects was normal without any disruptions. Farmers were talking with flat buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • had vis the site today and even last sunday. the wk at sunshine site is in full swing; however, same cannot be said for projects in 75 and 76. the absence of property dealers under the shamiyanas was quite noticeable. the builders like mahagun , assotech are pretty confident regarding their ownership of their plots but nothing is very clear as NA has not made any clear cut declarations wrt the legal status of these sects as well as those along the EW.

another important aspect is that farmers in these sects unlike those of NE are not demanding their land back. their main demands are increased compensation, 5% land and settlement of abadi land.

hav heard that all the farmers in these areas have already taken compensation and signed the karar namas for their lands. hence they do not have strong legal posn on this matter and that is why that unlike NE farmers they hav not yet gone to the courts. they are merely trying to exploit the sit of NE to glean some more compensation from NA

keep ur fingers crossed and do pray hard :)

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • From whose pocket this compensation will go? NA, Builder or Investors?

Sincerely hope that there is no extra burden on investors to settle the issue with farmers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gargak
    From whose pocket this compensation will go? NA, Builder or Investors?

Sincerely hope that there is no extra burden on investors to settle the issue with farmers..

Doesn't seems like it would go from investors pocket. It would be Authority with some share from builders.
    CommentQuote
  • No project in Noida is safe..unless settelment

Noida farmers raise pitch, serve deadline

Demand Land Price Equal To Market Rates

Ayesha Arvind &Purusharth Aradhak | TNN

Noida: The face-off between the farmers in Noida and the Noida Authority seems to be gaining momentum as, for the fourth consecutive day, hundreds of farmers from various villages held another panchayat on Sunday demanding better compensation and rehabilitation reliefs.
    Representatives from each of the 54 villages in Noida gathered at sector 74, that till 2007 was known as Sorkha village and is now host to over a dozen upcoming private housing projects.

Demanding higher compensation, the farmers claim they were paid anywhere between Rs 270 to Rs 420 per square metre and promised other rehabilitation benefits as per the new Land Policy of the state besides five per cent developed plots in lieu of their abadi land.

These farmers have now given the Authority a new deadline of August 5 and o have threatened that if the grievances of each farmer across villages in Noida are nt redressed then they “will be forced to resort to violence and stop all ongoing construction work of private housing societies in the city and those along the Expressway.”

Dalveer Singh Yadav, chairman of the Kisan Sansh Samiti, said that the villages along the expressway have set a deadline of July 31 while others say that the Noida Authority should settle their demands by August 5.
    “We have formed a roster and till August 4 panchayats would be organized in different villages in Noida. So far, we have covered 16 villages. On Monday, a panchayat would be organized in Gheza village while Asgarpur and Agahpur will host meets on the next two days. We want to motivate more farmers to fight for their right through these panchayats,” Yadav said.

“If our demands are not met, then in first phase we will halt builders’ projects along the Noida expressway. In the second phase, construction work on the entire belt will be stopped,” Yadav warned.

Farmers are demanding a compensation according to the present circle rate of Rs 5,500 per sqm, apart from regularization of abadi land and getting back 5 per cent of total acquired land.

The protesting farmers though said that they did “not want to disrupt development.”

INTENSIFYING STIR: Farmers now plan to hold panchayats regularly
    CommentQuote
  • Sort out relief issues in 10 days