Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Daw's contact info

    Friends,

    I am wondering if anyone has got Mr Daw's email and phone #. I guess now is the time for us to reach out to him individually and directly.

    Thanks,

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
      Friends,

      I am wondering if anyone has got Mr Daw's email and phone #. I guess now is the time for us to reach out to him individually and directly.

      Thanks,
      anyone from mentor graphics can give you this information..

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Khalnayak

        give a hug to mr D i think then only he will understand your issue otherwise he will give you some toffee and you will happy.

        he is now a developer and expert in making fool to customers with his expert speech and technology talk but on the ground nothing will happen

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by krantiveer View Post
          Khalnayak

          give a hug to mr D i think then only he will understand your issue otherwise he will give you some toffee and you will happy.

          he is now a developer and expert in making fool to customers with his expert speech and technology talk but on the ground nothing will happen

          Mr Daw has failed miserably as a developer. Inexperience in real estate
          is highly visible now. He has recently installed swings in the site and what mockery he has made of himself.
          Cost cutting at the expense of deceit and unfulfilled promises to the customers.Increase in super area, untidy work and no communication regarding possession or construction updates is shameful. He has sold shops that are in ground floor of B and C tower and will have entry to outside people to these shops. What Hell? ??? Project is delayed by 19 months and trust me I don't think they will be able to offer possession by year end 2015. Pathetic and highly disgusting.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            As per my discussion with management another lot of rides / swings is coming in next few weeks. Every builder wants to encash the commercial shops value therefore entry from outsiders is allowed but outsiders cannot enter into apartment premises. The is similar to every new project in noida. See Amarpali Silicon, Sethi max, Mahagun, antriksh, Sikka etc. etc.

            BTW, I heard there is a New Year Party organized by Sunshine management with 350/- each
            anyone from this group joining ?

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by swati1680 View Post
              I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
              1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
              2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
              3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
              4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
              5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
              6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
              I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
              very well said

              Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Dear Client,

                 

                We have been incurring significant expenses on the maintenance front as all the major facilities are operational in Sunshine Helios since July 2014. To give you an indication, UPSEB Electricity bill alone for last 2 months have come at 9 and 10 lacs each. Diesel expense for DG is over and above and comes to several lacs a month. The electricity is largely consumed by common area facilities (Lifts, lights, pumps etc.)  and internal consumption of apartments (specially A/Cs, Geysers and Heaters and Electric cookers which consume signifiant power).

                 

                Maintenance  expenses

                 

                To enable us to continue to provide services like security, housekeeping, lifts, water supply, common area electricity etc., we will be starting with interim possession Common Area Maintenance (CAM charges) from January 1st, 2015. The interim CAM charges will be INR 1.5 per sq.ft. of flat size per month for next six months. Final CAM charge is likely to be INR 2 per Sq. ft. but has not been finalized yet. CAM charges are to be charged on square feet basis because UP Apartment Act has mandated all maintenance charges to be levied on square feet basis.

                 

                Quarterly Interim CAM Charge for period from January 1st,2015 to March 31st, 2015

                 

                1685  SQFT Apartment:  1685 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR    7583

                2194  SQFT Apartment:  2194 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR    9873

                2622  SQFT Apartment:  2622 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  11800

                3050  SQFT Apartment:  3050 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  13725

                3424  SQFT Apartment:  3424 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  15408

                 

                Personal Electricity expenses

                 

                Electricity charges  of individual apartment will be charged based on actual consumption  from the week of January 14th, 2015.  The consumption rate will be INR 7 per unit  (average for Mains and DG  electric power) and the fixed monthly maintenance charge for DG load will be Rs 70 per KVA of backup DG connection.  For the period prior to the start of metering, we will be collecting an average amount of INR 80 per day per apartment for B, C, E tower and INR 120 per day for A, D, F towers, for the duration of interim possession until the day of meter turning on, towards individual apartment electricity consumption charges.

                 

                Method of Payment

                 

                The prepaid electric meter operates on a pre-paid basis where meter supplies electricity till there is positive balance in the meter and automatically disconnects when balance is negative. Balance can be loaded in advance through a recharge process. To recharge, money needs to be deposited in CRM office and they will give recharge code which needs to be fed into the meter.

                 

                The prepaid meter installed in the apartments will also deduct the interim CAM charges of INR 1.5 per sqft in advance for a quarter. Interim possession CAM charges need to be paid through the same recharge process. The due date for first recharge is January 20th, 2015. A reminder email will be sent, one week in advance before CAM charges fall due. 

                 

                 

                CRM will recharge the amount in the meter the first time. Thereafter, you will get a recharge receipt and a code from CRM every time you deposit money for either CAM or Electricity charges.  You will need to enter the code in the meter to register the recharge amount. 

                 

                Till 25th January, the meter will be showing negative  balance, but will not  disconnect  if balance shows negative. After January 25th, if the balance is negative (more than INR -250), the meter will automatically disconnect supply till recharge is done. To provide, advance notice for recharge, alert sound will be generated in the meter when the balance is low (falls below than INR 500). We will also be installing electronic display units inside the apartment so alert can be heard more easily. Until such displays are installed inside the apartment, please watch for the alert sound in the meter unit on your floor.

                 

                We hope you understand the urgency of this and will cooperate with us with prompt payment to allow us to provide uninterrupted services. If this system is new to you, please start the process early to ensure smooth transitioning to this system, which is now widely deployed in all Group Housing Projects.

                 

                For any query, please contact us at CRM office ( Intercom ext.  8001 between 10 AM and 5 PM) located in C tower basement.

                 

                Thank you,

                 

                Sunshine CRM teamHi All,

                The Sunshine builder has come out with true colours. First Super area increase without increasing carpet area, refusing to pay penalty even after so much delay and almost no maintenance for those who moved into their apartments. Now they have dropped a bombshell that they will start charging maintenance without actually providing any maintenance. Please read the letter they have sent to all the people who have moved into their apartments. It's shocking. There is NO maintenance whatsoever. No complaints are worked upon. Pipes are bursting regularly on lower floors due to water pressure of so many floors, tiles are cracked/broken, kitchen work is not complete and the work is compromised by putyling low quality granite allowing seepage to the wood below the granite, intercoms not yet installed, Mr. Mehta, Incharge of maintenance, does not pick up the calls and does not attend to maintenance complaints, RO system installed is third grade which doesn't function properly, leaks all the time and is not attended to, the internet cableconnections are not done pproperly - you can't use phone/internet in any room, only in one place where connection is given, the play area , gym and other facilities are not operational. How can they ask for maintenance when they are not providing the required services. The only things working are the security and garbage collection. Everything else is non-existant. Please look at the demand letter they issues to residents. All of us must refuse to pay the maintenance charges. They cannot legally ask for maintenance till they give formal possession.
                Last edited May 8 2015, 07:19 PM. Reason: Private Information

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  There is no ethics

                  Thodi to ethics rakh lo...

                  You have written yourself Rs 50/- day.. Now you have changed it to Rs 80/-

                  What is this.. I am feeling cheated with all this..

                  Koi commitment naam ki cheez hai.. Bus jo mann main aaya woh kar diya..

                  Sunshine Management is doing wrong in a very bad way...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by GhaseetaRam View Post
                    Dear Client,

                     

                    We have been incurring significant expenses on the maintenance front as all the major facilities are operational in Sunshine Helios since July 2014. To give you an indication, UPSEB Electricity bill alone for last 2 months have come at 9 and 10 lacs each. Diesel expense for DG is over and above and comes to several lacs a month. The electricity is largely consumed by common area facilities (Lifts, lights, pumps etc.)  and internal consumption of apartments (specially A/Cs, Geysers and Heaters and Electric cookers which consume signifiant power).

                     

                    Maintenance  expenses

                     

                    To enable us to continue to provide services like security, housekeeping, lifts, water supply, common area electricity etc., we will be starting with interim possession Common Area Maintenance (CAM charges) from January 1st, 2015. The interim CAM charges will be INR 1.5 per sq.ft. of flat size per month for next six months. Final CAM charge is likely to be INR 2 per Sq. ft. but has not been finalized yet. CAM charges are to be charged on square feet basis because UP Apartment Act has mandated all maintenance charges to be levied on square feet basis.

                     

                    Quarterly Interim CAM Charge for period from January 1st,2015 to March 31st, 2015

                     

                    1685  SQFT Apartment:  1685 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR    7583

                    2194  SQFT Apartment:  2194 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR    9873

                    2622  SQFT Apartment:  2622 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  11800

                    3050  SQFT Apartment:  3050 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  13725

                    3424  SQFT Apartment:  3424 X 1.5 X 3  =   INR  15408

                     

                    Personal Electricity expenses

                     

                    Electricity charges  of individual apartment will be charged based on actual consumption  from the week of January 14th, 2015.  The consumption rate will be INR 7 per unit  (average for Mains and DG  electric power) and the fixed monthly maintenance charge for DG load will be Rs 70 per KVA of backup DG connection.  For the period prior to the start of metering, we will be collecting an average amount of INR 80 per day per apartment for B, C, E tower and INR 120 per day for A, D, F towers, for the duration of interim possession until the day of meter turning on, towards individual apartment electricity consumption charges.

                     

                    Method of Payment

                     

                    The prepaid electric meter operates on a pre-paid basis where meter supplies electricity till there is positive balance in the meter and automatically disconnects when balance is negative. Balance can be loaded in advance through a recharge process. To recharge, money needs to be deposited in CRM office and they will give recharge code which needs to be fed into the meter.

                     

                    The prepaid meter installed in the apartments will also deduct the interim CAM charges of INR 1.5 per sqft in advance for a quarter. Interim possession CAM charges need to be paid through the same recharge process. The due date for first recharge is January 20th, 2015. A reminder email will be sent, one week in advance before CAM charges fall due. 

                     

                     

                    CRM will recharge the amount in the meter the first time. Thereafter, you will get a recharge receipt and a code from CRM every time you deposit money for either CAM or Electricity charges.  You will need to enter the code in the meter to register the recharge amount. 

                     

                    Till 25th January, the meter will be showing negative  balance, but will not  disconnect  if balance shows negative. After January 25th, if the balance is negative (more than INR -250), the meter will automatically disconnect supply till recharge is done. To provide, advance notice for recharge, alert sound will be generated in the meter when the balance is low (falls below than INR 500). We will also be installing electronic display units inside the apartment so alert can be heard more easily. Until such displays are installed inside the apartment, please watch for the alert sound in the meter unit on your floor.

                     

                    We hope you understand the urgency of this and will cooperate with us with prompt payment to allow us to provide uninterrupted services. If this system is new to you, please start the process early to ensure smooth transitioning to this system, which is now widely deployed in all Group Housing Projects.

                     

                    For any query, please contact us at CRM office ( Intercom ext.  8001 between 10 AM and 5 PM) located in C tower basement.

                     

                    Thank you,

                     

                    Sunshine CRM teamHi All,

                    The Sunshine builder has come out with true colours. First Super area increase without increasing carpet area, refusing to pay penalty even after so much delay and almost no maintenance for those who moved into their apartments. Now they have dropped a bombshell that they will start charging maintenance without actually providing any maintenance. Please read the letter they have sent to all the people who have moved into their apartments. It's shocking. There is NO maintenance whatsoever. No complaints are worked upon. Pipes are bursting regularly on lower floors due to water pressure of so many floors, tiles are cracked/broken, kitchen work is not complete and the work is compromised by putyling low quality granite allowing seepage to the wood below the granite, intercoms not yet installed, Mr. Mehta, Incharge of maintenance, does not pick up the calls and does not attend to maintenance complaints, RO system installed is third grade which doesn't function properly, leaks all the time and is not attended to, the internet cableconnections are not done pproperly - you can't use phone/internet in any room, only in one place where connection is given, the play area , gym and other facilities are not operational. How can they ask for maintenance when they are not providing the required services. The only things working are the security and garbage collection. Everything else is non-existant. Please look at the demand letter they issues to residents. All of us must refuse to pay the maintenance charges. They cannot legally ask for maintenance till they give formal possession.
                    Simply loot.
                    Last edited May 8 2015, 07:20 PM. Reason: Private Information

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      As Expected........

                      Builders Greed and Using Maintenance to Mint money in Down RE market is Evident

                      Rs.3 psf maintenance on average for such high density societies is Open Loot

                      PLUS

                      High Density EVILS beginning to show colors....Slowly BUT Surely


                      All the Best

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X