Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • News guys - I heard that sunshine is going to launch a new project. Not sure about the location yet but my source said it will be sector-77. They will announce it around 15 Aug.

    I think its not good time to launch new project in Noida. What you say?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that they purchased land in sec-143....not sure though...and dfntly not a good time

    Originally Posted by neokhsr
    News guys - I heard that sunshine is going to launch a new project. Not sure about the location yet but my source said it will be sector-77. They will announce it around 15 Aug.

    I think its not good time to launch new project in Noida. What you say?
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent initiate by SSH

    Refer attached PDF as newsletter + update on Agitation and Certificate of Search from Noida Authority !!!

    No Encumbrances on SSH Land..

    Good Job SSH !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Options for layout change

    Originally Posted by kocharr
    Refer attached PDF as newsletter + update on Agitation and Certificate of Search from Noida Authority !!!

    No Encumbrances on SSH Land..

    Good Job SSH !!!



    Pravin et al,

    What do you guys think of change of layout for the 1575 sq ft one? Do you guys have any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to change entrance of 1 room..chaning of this will give some private area 3 side closed...we dont have much options to change ...any other thoughts ???

    Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Pravin et al,

    What do you guys think of change of layout for the 1575 sq ft one? Do you guys have any suggestions?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • if we don't need 3 rooms, convert the small bedroom in to dining. kitchen will then face the dining area. this way guests can not jhaank in the kitchen, dining also gets privacy (by installing a movable curtain between living and dining) and we get a big big living area. Most young couples wont need 3rd bedroom unless guests come. When they do, use the dining as their bedroom. To achieve this, use foldable/multipurpose furniture in that room.

    Some old guests would find the big balcony the best place to sleep.
    CommentQuote
  • I am thinking of converting Bathroom # 3 into a store room or Puja room. Who needs 4 bathrooms? Any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Noida land row flares, farmers move HC

    Noida: There seems to be no end in sight to the land acquisition row in Noida and Greater Noida. While Greater Noida farmers have dismissed Saturday’s agreement with Patwari, calling it a sham, fresh trouble seems to be brewing in Noida. Inspite of the July 30 ‘settlement’, farmers from Sorkha village have now approached the Allahabad High Court seeking denotification of 452 hectares of their land.
    Sorkha village, which hosts sectors 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 113, 114, 115, 116 and 117, had been spearheading the protests in Noida till the July 30 settlement. These villagers had been primarily demanding enhanced compensation, regularization of abadi claims and their share of developed plots. They now claim that while two of their demands have been met by the Authority as per the new settlement, the subject of enhanced compensation has not been addressed. Hence, they approached the HC last week.
    The high court has issued a notice to the Noida Authority, clubbing the Sorkha petitions with the other Greater Noida petitions due for hearing on August 17. “Farmers want better compensation from the Authority. Our village land was acquired in 2007 and we were paid a paltry compensation of Rs 420-450 per sqm. But the same land was given to builders at much higher rates,” said Naresh Yadav, pradhan of Sorkha. Yadav is one of the petitioners who moved the HC last week. “We are not against development but the state must endow us with the benefits we deserve. The Authority has expressed its inability in enhancing our share of compensation. So we decided to seek the land back,” he added.
    “We have received the HC notice regarding the Sorkha petitions but any out-of-court settlement on the matter of compensation is not possible. We will deal with the matter in court,” said Balwindar Kumar, CEO Noida Authority.
    Another group of around 30 villagers from Sorkha has filed a suit in the district court seeking permission to hold protests till their grievances are dealt with. The court has fixed August 24 as the next date of hearing, said Lalit Mohan, advocate representing the farmers. Farmers whose land was acquired between 1976 and 1997, will take out a protest march on Tuesday.
    CommentQuote
  • options

    Originally Posted by kocharr
    I am planning to change entrance of 1 room..chaning of this will give some private area 3 side closed...we dont have much options to change ...any other thoughts ???


    kocharr and noida78:

    Agree with you two. I was considering three changes, including these two. just don't know which toilet to kill as, from the position perspective, they all have some value. If we get rid of the one in BR-1, then the toilet in the living area is kind of pretty far.

    My other (3rd) thought was to widen the living space by 1-2 ft but this would mean narrowing either the kitchen side or the bedrooms side. Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida78
    I am thinking of converting Bathroom # 3 into a store room or Puja room. Who needs 4 bathrooms? Any thoughts?

    which bathroom is #3?
    CommentQuote
  • I think widening of living room and narrowing bedroom / kitchen is not a good idea..this is my personal thinking...

    and,agree with you on killing of one toilet but which one...all have some value..

    I was also thinking opening door in balcony..refer pic..but not sure its feasible or not.

    Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    kocharr and noida78:

    Agree with you two. I was considering three changes, including these two. just don't know which toilet to kill as, from the position perspective, they all have some value. If we get rid of the one in BR-1, then the toilet in the living area is kind of pretty far.

    My other (3rd) thought was to widen the living space by 1-2 ft but this would mean narrowing either the kitchen side or the bedrooms side. Thoughts?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I was referring to the guest bathroom (5x7.6'). The guests can use the toilet at the main entrance and the kids bathroom for bathing etc. Its a waste to have that bathroom when its not needed most of the time. Also, I agree with changing the door opening of that guestoom as mentioned in previous posts.
    CommentQuote
  • guys

    i am amazed that u r discussing modifications 2 ur flats while the whole 78 sector has been formed part of litigation in AHC

    if things go the NE way , we may not have any flats. do u people hav any addl gen on the crisis that i am not aware of

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    guys

    i am amazed that u r discussing modifications 2 ur flats while the whole 78 sector has been formed part of litigation in AHC

    if things go the NE way , we may not have any flats. do u people hav any addl gen on the crisis that i am not aware of

    regards


    Can you please share the source of your information?
    CommentQuote