Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by ashgoel View Post
    I have heard they are opening 3rd gate in the middle to enable the commercial. Commercial opening with the 3rd gate will make the society unsecure. And residents of specially B & C Towers will be highly affected. I think we should collectively discuss this with builder.

    What you have heard is absolutely true. I don't understand what kind of building Builder is making. Tower B and Tower C has shops on ground floor. If that was not enough shame on the builder, they will allow outsiders to come inside and purchase things at these GROUND FlOOR apartments converted to SHOPS.


    This will be the worst project in Noida, like SHIPA high rise in Indrapuram where first two floors are shops and then on upper floors you have apartments.


    MY CAUTION TO EVERYONE AND PERSONAL ADICE, DONT EVER EVER EVER THINK OF PURCHASING ANY THING FROM THIS BUILDER. He has cheated on all fronts.


    PEOPLE TRUSTED HIM, HE BEING EDUCATED FROM REPUTED INSTITUTIONS, BUT I AM SORRY, HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE.

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      I got reminder to pay Extra charges. Some of the genuine reasons for not paying it ..


      1. I don't have Cheque book, I have applied for it and it will take minimum 1 month or so.
      2. I cann't transfer money online , since online transfer is very risky.
      3. My debit card is stolen, so cann't pay cash also.


      Please do send me another reminder after 1 month . Thanks.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Quick question: are owners registering their flats? Is that happening? Please confirm.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by Edupreneur View Post
          Quick question: are owners registering their flats? Is that happening? Please confirm.

          Quick answer : NO .

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Thanks. So when is it likely to happen?

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              ngt notification is coming out soon as per latest news and after that registration should start only caveat is that is builder ready with all doc needed for OC which you need to check with builder .

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
                What you have heard is absolutely true. I don't understand what kind of building Builder is making. Tower B and Tower C has shops on ground floor. If that was not enough shame on the builder, they will allow outsiders to come inside and purchase things at these GROUND FlOOR apartments converted to SHOPS.


                This will be the worst project in Noida, like SHIPA high rise in Indrapuram where first two floors are shops and then on upper floors you have apartments.


                MY CAUTION TO EVERYONE AND PERSONAL ADICE, DONT EVER EVER EVER THINK OF PURCHASING ANY THING FROM THIS BUILDER. He has cheated on all fronts.


                PEOPLE TRUSTED HIM, HE BEING EDUCATED FROM REPUTED INSTITUTIONS, BUT I AM SORRY, HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE.

                Noida_guy... I have been told by dealers that the shops are meant for only residents, no outsiders will be allowed.. How true is this, even if it seems very strange?

                Till date, the swimming pool has also not become operational.. And still residents are being charged for everything...

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  what's the resale rate for helios nowadays ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Sunshine's future

                    Looks like Sunshine's days as a realtor are numbered. The way they are fleecing their customers, with extra charges slapped on, illegal shops within the complex with provision of entry by outsiders etc... they have already pissed off their loyal customer base which was mostly current and ex Mentor folks.
                    Those who have invested previously in their other misadventures like the business park or Solaris are already repenting. Business Park in particular is unlikely to see the light of day any time.
                    Fat chance then that these disgruntled customers will provide any word of mouth publicity (of the right kind) to anyone who is a prospective buyer.
                    With the Real Estate market in a slump, and huge unsold inventory in NOIDA 7x /extension/expressway, this is business suicide... instead of holding on to customer goodwill Sunshine is out to destroy the same using thugs like Sandeep Bharti.
                    The fault also lies with the Modi Government. They came to power on the back of huge support from the middle class... but look at how they are completely blind to the sufferings of the same class. A middle class family puts their lifetimes' savings towards buying a roof of their own to stay... and then these criminals play with that money, often not completing projects, providing substandard delivery, hugely delayed and often denied (unless you pay extra, like Sunshine has done). With the MLA and the MP of NOIDA both from the BJP, one would have expected some succor from the ruling entity for the plight of the middle class people who have no legal recourse against such arm twisting by the realtors. But no such luck.. the real estate regulator bill seems to be stuck while underhand negotiations are likely to be in progress as to how to dilute the various provisions so that these pirates can continue their free loot of people's hard earned money.
                    The sector is falling a prey to its own greed. One of the reasons behind slump in sales is because genuine end users are worried about booking in new launch/under construction projects... there is no guarantee that anything will be ever delivered. There is no check and balance against the builder siphoning off the money in some high risk venture, losing the gamble and then left with no money to complete existing projects. Such stories are only too common.
                    People are rather waiting to buy in projects which are nearing completion/ready to move in,though that means paying a much higher price.. the problem is, the number of such projects is dwindling as more and more stillborn projects are proliferating.....Bigger the name, bigger the culprit.. for example JP, 3C and Unitech.
                    Sunshine had a golden opportunity to curve a niche for itself in the bracket of small projects with quality and ontime delivery... it started off well, and then frittered away the advantage.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by user73 View Post
                      Looks like Sunshine's days as a realtor are numbered. The way they are fleecing their customers, with extra charges slapped on, illegal shops within the complex with provision of entry by outsiders etc... they have already pissed off their loyal customer base which was mostly current and ex Mentor folks.
                      Those who have invested previously in their other misadventures like the business park or Solaris are already repenting. Business Park in particular is unlikely to see the light of day any time.
                      Fat chance then that these disgruntled customers will provide any word of mouth publicity (of the right kind) to anyone who is a prospective buyer.
                      With the Real Estate market in a slump, and huge unsold inventory in NOIDA 7x /extension/expressway, this is business suicide... instead of holding on to customer goodwill Sunshine is out to destroy the same using thugs like Sandeep Bharti.
                      The fault also lies with the Modi Government. They came to power on the back of huge support from the middle class... but look at how they are completely blind to the sufferings of the same class. A middle class family puts their lifetimes' savings towards buying a roof of their own to stay... and then these criminals play with that money, often not completing projects, providing substandard delivery, hugely delayed and often denied (unless you pay extra, like Sunshine has done). With the MLA and the MP of NOIDA both from the BJP, one would have expected some succor from the ruling entity for the plight of the middle class people who have no legal recourse against such arm twisting by the realtors. But no such luck.. the real estate regulator bill seems to be stuck while underhand negotiations are likely to be in progress as to how to dilute the various provisions so that these pirates can continue their free loot of people's hard earned money.
                      The sector is falling a prey to its own greed. One of the reasons behind slump in sales is because genuine end users are worried about booking in new launch/under construction projects... there is no guarantee that anything will be ever delivered. There is no check and balance against the builder siphoning off the money in some high risk venture, losing the gamble and then left with no money to complete existing projects. Such stories are only too common.
                      People are rather waiting to buy in projects which are nearing completion/ready to move in,though that means paying a much higher price.. the problem is, the number of such projects is dwindling as more and more stillborn projects are proliferating.....Bigger the name, bigger the culprit.. for example JP, 3C and Unitech.
                      Sunshine had a golden opportunity to curve a niche for itself in the bracket of small projects with quality and ontime delivery... it started off well, and then frittered away the advantage.
                      User73, Good post... BTW, can you elaborate for people here what are the other scrupulous charges being levied by the builder. Moreover, has buyer managed to get a copy of Form 12A from the builder. That would contain every detail of what has been provided by the builder, and if it is as per his promises.

                      I understand from dealers that the shops are not open to outsiders. However. You have indicated it is very much so. Pity.

                      Will appreciate your input.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X