Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
    SETTING NEW BENCHMARKS
    Integrated ERP system “Unlike some real estate companies in the industry that use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SAP and Oracle based on marketing modules, Raheja Developers has all its departments integrated with ERPcontrol system, developed in-house, for operational accuracy and efficiency at all levels. The ERP manages the company’s CRM, marketing, project quality control, cost control, human resource, accounts, purchase, inventory, statutory compliances, online monitoring systems, brokerage calculation, customer service, individual performance evaluation, including all functional and operational areas,” says Navin M Raheja, MD of Raheja Developers Ltd.

What is the benefit of in-house developed ERP? The ERP solutions are very flexible and can adapt to your needs.
    Accessibility to information The firm offers unique ID and password to its customers to log into its website and access one’s booking history and latest account statements. A customer can also log on to monitor the progress of ongoing work he has invested in and scan the project, virtually from any corner of the world. One can also see original audiovisual footage of every ongoing project of the firm updated on YouTube every month. Raheja Developers also has a highly interactive presence in popular social networking sites like Facebook.

This is good. I don't know how much would it cost to the builder.
    A small builder like sunshine with just one small project may not be able to afford it. Also, here the owner is directly accessible. The sales team is very responsive. So not a hard need.
    Professionally managed
    The board of Raheja Developers includes personalities who are former chairmen of banks and serving MDs of reputed companies. The company also employs highly qualified staff having more than 150 graduates from IITs and IIMs.

good for such a big group.

Customer satisfaction
    “Even as most real estate companies switched over to time-linked payment plan across their projects, Raheja Developers continues to offer construction-linked payment plans to its customers, which is more customer-friendly. We enjoy a very high customer satisfaction index in the country. We assure the highest quality in all our projects and timely delivery. Our firm also maintains a complete
    history of its customers, feedback and proceedings of all interfaces,” says Raheja.
    The firm has accumulated several awards for the benchmarks it has attained.
    “At a time when real estate sector of the country was badly hit by global recession, we have successfully kept the company debt-free, meaning thereby that there is no cost of money to the projects. It has always been our focus to pass on the value advantage to end users directly, instead of demanding a higher price, or holding back stock. So, in all cases, instead of keeping prices higher, we keep the price at which the customer can afford today. We subsidize the customer with the best price instead of giving advantage to investors,” says Raheja.

Can we expect the same by SSH too ?
    Yes, a true CLP is what I really desire, where amt paid would be directly linked to the construction cost of the builder.

Timely delivery, we can only speculate as of now. But going by current pace, looks like they might miss the deadline by upto 6 months.

Comment

Site Visit

Paid a visit to the site this Saturday.

1. Tower B: Basement slab done. GF columns being erected.

2. Tower C: Basement slab being done.

3. Tower E: excavation started.

Sample Flat: They have re-done all the tiling work. Now tiles are arranged like rhombuses with a black strip at separation.

Met Mr Daw (and Vijay) at the site. He took me thru the site. to the basement of tower B, then tower D and E. He showed me differences in quality w.r.t other projects. e.g. Morpheus Green is using wooden ballis as support, whereas SSH is using iron rods as used in good projects. The saria used is 16 or 18mm, which is very good.

I asked abt pace of construction. He said the they are on track. The basement takes the most time. Afterwards the floors would be done 18 days/floor. Max 21 days.

I also talked abt delay in sample flat. He said we are re-doing anything that is not pleasing us. like the tiling was complete when i went a month ago, and they have re-done it completely now.

He also said that one actual flat of each size would be completed in coming months, so that every buyer can see (and not imagine) his future home.

He again re-affirmed his confidence that possession for all toewrs would be given by simultaneously on June 13.

All in all, mostly satisfied with the visit. But the mind just cannot believe that a 23 story building can be completed in 2.5 years.

A sales person told that new rate for floors 7-14 in Flexi is 3400. Anyone who has actually booked recently please confirm.

Comment

Looks good when I compare with other projects however pace is slow. Let me explain:

on 7th feb the basement slab for tower B was done - and now today is 22nd feb means 15 days already gone, I have a clear doubt that even in 21 days, that is 28feb they will cast ground floor slab for tower B.

I think SSH needs to address their milestones once again with practical / actual progress.

Comment

A friend noticed one thing in the layout.

for 1575,

balcony + 2 * cupboard =
          28.5 + 2 * 6 = 40.5

parallel to it

master bedroom + living + bed room =
          14 + 12 + 12 = 38

???

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
            A friend noticed one thing in the layout.

for 1575,

balcony + 2 * cupboard =
            28.5 + 2 * 6 = 40.5

parallel to it

master bedroom + living + bed room =
            14 + 12 + 12 = 38

???

There area actually 3 cup boards.

I think cup boards have width of 4 to 4.5 feet only. They do not seeem to be of 6 feet width as shown in calculations.

Comment

I heard some days back that work was temporarily been stopped due to shortage of cement. Has it been resumed ?

Guys..Any other update?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                I heard some days back that work was temporarily been stopped due to shortage of cement. Has it been resumed ?

Guys..Any other update?
                There is a major shortage of ash and bajri as well. i heard many builders in Mumbai are facing this issue for last 1 month.
                Cement shortage issue has been more of less sorted out now.
                MM

Comment

on Thursday there was an advertisement in the newspaper where the NA has called for bids for constr of a sports complex in sector 78. it appears that the NA is executing development as per the DMP 2031.
                  the sports complex once constr will b an imp landmk and will b able 2 provide sports facilities to our children
                  it also implies that the probability of metro passing through this area (as mentioned in DMP 2031) is also high

any views on the above two issues?

Comment

Hi..Anyone visited the site this weekend ?..whats the update?

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                      Hi..Anyone visited the site this weekend ?..whats the update?
                      you want weekly updates!

a friend of mine has booked in Jaypee Aman more than 1 yr back in Down Payment. He doesn't even have yearly updates!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X