Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update : 29th Aug, 2011

Update : 29th Aug, 2011

This is to inform that the matter relating to land acquisition in Noida Extension came up for hearing before the Hon'ble High Court on 29.8.2011 before the larger bench consisting of Hon'ble Mr. Justices Ashok Bhushan, S.U.Khan and V.K. Shukla. The Hon'ble larger bench after considering the submissions issued the following directions:-

1. The interested persons like the flat-buyers and the builders may file their reply/ affidavit within ten days. It has also been ordered that there is no necessity of formal impleadment. However, they would be permitted to intervene in the matter and in view thereof this direction for filing reply/ affidavit has been issued.

2. The State Government and NOIDA have also been directed to file reply in those petitions in which they have not filed reply within 10 days.

3. It has also been clarified by the Hon'ble Court that any matter which is filed after 29.8.2011 would not be included in the present batch of the matters.

4. The advocate for the petitioner tried to assail the reference made by division bench consisting of Hon'ble Mr. Justices Amitabh Lala and Ashok Srivastav vide order dated 26.7.2011. The Hon'ble Court rejected such plea and said that in view of the directions issued by the Hon'ble Chief Justice and further in view of the constitution of the larger bench, this bench would be justified in hearing the entire matter.

5. The Hon'ble Court also directed the State Government and NOIDA to file a detailed chart / list giving the details of notifications and villages etc. and also the details about the status of the matter.

6. The Hon'ble Court while reacting to the submission made on behalf of NOIDA that out of about 1400 tenure holders, more than 1200 have settled the dispute, observed that "let the state indicate all these facts in the counter affidavit"

The matter stood adjourned to 12.9.2011 for next hearing

-NEFBWA
    CommentQuote
  • किसानों को करना पड़ेगा लंबा इंतजार

नोएडा ।। अथॉरिटी 30 अगस्त तक 15 गांवों की आबादी नियमित कर 5 पर्सेंट जमीन की लिस्ट फाइनल नहीं कर पाएगी। आबादी मामलों पर आपत्ति दर्ज कराने की आखिरी तारीख 28 अगस्त के बाद अथॉरिटी मंगलवार को डीएम के साथ इस मामले पर बैठक करेगी। इसके बाद कितनी जमीन आबादी के नाम बचेगी और उसके सापेक्ष कितनी जमीन किसान कोटे के 5 पर्सेंट जमीन के तहत अलॉट की जाएगी, इसका फैसला होगा।

यही नहीं आबादी मामले पर तैयार हुई संशोधित नियमावली को अभी शासन से मंजूरी का इंतजार है। शासन से कब तक मंजूरी मिलेगी, इसके बारे में अथॉरिटी अधिकारी कुछ भी बोलने को तैयार नहीं है। उधर, किसानों ने अथॉरिटी पर फिर वादाखिलाफी का आरोप लगाया है। किसानों के मुताबिक, अभी तक शासन से आबादी नियमावली को मंजूरी नहीं मिली है। ऐसे में अथॉरिटी केवल टाइम खींचना चाह रही है। सोहरखा ग्राम प्रधान नरेश यादव ने आरोप लगाया कि चुनावों की अधिसूचना जारी करने तक अथॉरिटी के अधिकारी किसानों को टालना चाह रहे हैं। उन्होंने कहा कि अब शहर के सभी गांवों के किसान 5 सितंबर को पंचायत कर बिल्डरों का काम रोकने का निर्णय लेंगे।

बता दें कि अथॉरिटी चेयरमैन एवं सीईओ बलविंदर कुमार ने 1 अगस्त को महीने भर के भीतर 15 गांवों के किसानों की आबादी की समस्या हल कराकर 5 पर्सेंट जमीन की लिस्ट जारी करने का दावा किया था। अथॉरिटी अधिकारियों के मुताबिक, 30 जून तक निर्माण हो चुकी जमीन को आबादी में दर्ज किया जाएगा लेकिन इसे तय करने की जिम्मेदारी पटवारी और नायब तहसीलदार को सौंपी गई है। अथॉरिटी के डीसीईओ एस. के. सिंह ने बताया कि शासन को नई आबादी नियमावली को मंजूरी के लिए भेजा गया है। मंजूरी मिलते ही किसानों की आबादी नियमित कर 5 पर्सेंट जमीन की लिस्ट जारी कर दी जाएगी।

अलग-अलग कमिटी तय करेगी आबादी
    30 अगस्त तक अथॉरिटी जून 2011 तक बने निर्माण का नियमित करने का दावा कर रही है। इसमें कमर्शल रूप से इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली जमीन, प्लानिंग के तहत चिन्ह्ति इलाके और बड़ी आबादी से जुड़े मामले रुटीन सिस्टम के तहत नहीं निपटाए जाएंगे। इन सभी मामलों के लिए अलग-अलग कमिटी बनाई गई है जो मामलों की पड़ताल कर अपनी रिपोर्ट सौंपेगी।

उल्लेखनीय है कि अथॉरिटी को 30 अगस्त तक सोहरखा , पर्थला खंजरपुर , बादौली बांगर , सदरपुर , आगाहपुर के अलावा शाहदरा , गुलावली , मोहियापुर , नलगढ़ा , झट्टा , वजीदपुर , शाहपुर और सुल्तानपुर गांवों की आबादी नियमित कर 5 पर्सेंट जमीन की लिस्ट जारी करनी थी।
    -navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Akash for posting the news. But i think it should be posted in land issue related threads, so that people from other projects can also benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • I just posted bcoz SSH is also linked with this news...n its posted as well :-) at https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17545-farmers-reject-noida-pact/page12?t=19725&page=12

Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    thanks Akash for posting the news. But i think it should be posted in land issue related threads, so that people from other projects can also benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • the size of lifts:

one is 10 * 6 and the other is 6 * 6
    CommentQuote
  • rates are revised - increased by 100 rs/Sqft

what about the land issue? is it solved for Noida ? As far as I know , issue (case on high court) is going on for Noida also , correct me if I am wrong.

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • 6 x 6 lift looks small to me.....80 Floors + Penthouses in 1 Tower... with 2 Lifts and one of them is 6 x 6..not a good option..

Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    the size of lifts:

one is 10 * 6 and the other is 6 * 6
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any idea, whats the current rate...did checked out with the Helios guys.... officially the rate is around 3800 now...pretty steep....really inerested in buying a 1575 sq feet unit...would welcome any advice...
    CommentQuote
  • Project is small, excellent construction speed with quality and transparency..professional staff.

Rates can be negotiated for approx 100-150 Rs ..however I doubt for any lower floor availability in front towers now..

Go through the Papers / website / thread and analyze.

Good Luck !!!

Originally Posted by meteor
    Guys any idea, whats the current rate...did checked out with the Helios guys.... officially the rate is around 3800 now...pretty steep....really inerested in buying a 1575 sq feet unit...would welcome any advice...
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone get demand letter for Tower B (9th floor slab casting) ?

I visited the site on weekend (sat - 3rd Sep), some work on 9th floor slab was remaining. But on Monday morning I got DL for 9th slab.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Guys any idea, whats the current rate...did checked out with the Helios guys.... officially the rate is around 3800 now...pretty steep....really inerested in buying a 1575 sq feet unit...would welcome any advice...

but one thing for sure, do not go thru a broker! floors below 7 might be available in tower B/C, as they have PLC. Probably you would get at 3600 (+ PLC, if any) in CLP. also have a look at neighbouring projects. probably everyone has hiked the rates to this level. Mahagun has 4000 in flexi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    but one thing for sure, do not go thru a broker! floors below 7 might be available in tower B/C, as they have PLC. Probably you would get at 3600 (+ PLC, if any) in CLP. also have a look at neighbouring projects. probably everyone has hiked the rates to this level. Mahagun has 4000 in flexi.

Right, Mahagun is insanely increasing price. May be they have very few units left.

AFAIK current price around

Amrepali Silicon City is 3900 Flexi
    Amrepali Princely estate is 3800 Flexi
    Assotech is 3900 Flexi

I don't think SSH has availability under 7th floor, cuz their PLC rate are not very high.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has info on no. of parking lots planned for?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    Anyone has info on no. of parking lots planned for?

I asked once but didn't get a clear answer. To be on the safe side, as the plot is kind of small, I decided to buy one extra open parking as it could get ugly, esp if they add more floors.
    CommentQuote
  • secuity issue

One point is there regarding security issue, builder will provide only sliding glass windows and doors, there would not be any grill for safety. I think there will more issue for people having low floor of 1575 sq.ft. because these flats are of green belt and main road facing. please provide suggestions.
    CommentQuote