Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
    Nibha IP adress will be different for different computers. No 2 machines have same IP address.
    Anyways I always had my doubts about Anuj_r, the way he was promoting Antriksh.....
    You are correct that no 2 machines can have same IP address but that's true for machines within a company, whenever IP address is exposed externally it will be same irrespective from which machine u r logged in.

Comment

Very Silly

This is absolutely silly. These are probably just colleagues in same company.

139.181.143.34 belongs to mentor graphics (check http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer) and different computer within mentor graphics can very well have the same externally visible IP.

Similarly 202.67.6.11 belongs to Tech Mahindra.

I will suggest you enable their accounts .

Thanks,

Multiple ID's for same user:

anarain 203.92.34.194
      ggupta 203.92.34.194
      pankajk12 203.92.34.194
      prabhas27 203.92.34.194
      random 203.92.34.194

Comment

Ha Ha

Wikipedia is for dummies. Gives generic info....

I just showed you that all those guys were from Mentor graphics. THEY CAN HAVE SAME IP.
        Mr Mohit, being from Mentor is praising his property in his boss's project. So , what is wrong in that ??? Everyone out here is praising their project...big deal.
        Even if it is his boss's project he wouldnt have blindly put in 50-70lakhs and he is sharing his reasons here. I don't see anything wrong in that. He is just as good or bad as anyone else on this forum (except brokers , maybe )

Cheers,

Originally posted by nifty001 View Post
        nibha,

i think IP is valid for 1 computer not for complete domain/office space.

pls read below from wikipedia

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label that is assigned to devices participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication between its nodes

Comment

But since all the ids are from mentor , it is possible that they are being created by same person ...
          Another thing , there is a conflict of interest (when a mentor person says some thing about helios ...

I guess a better way to verify is to check the other ips from which they have ever logged in ...
          I am assuming these to be there home ips ...
          in case if it is same then it is the same person
          other wise different ...
          Like if u check my usage it will be from two ips
          office one and home one ...

Originally posted by sequence View Post
          Wikipedia is for dummies. Gives generic info....

I just showed you that all those guys were from Mentor graphics. THEY CAN HAVE SAME IP.
          Mr Mohit, being from Mentor is praising his property in his boss's project. So , what is wrong in that ??? Everyone out here is praising their project...big deal.
          Even if it is his boss's project he wouldnt have blindly put in 50-70lakhs and he is sharing his reasons here. I don't see anything wrong in that. He is just as good or bad as anyone else on this forum (except brokers , maybe )

Cheers,

Comment

Lesson to be learned

When it comes to your money...donot trust blogs, sites, newspapers..or even word of mouth publicity......Take some time out...Donot go to project direct....look around...see whats happening...try to find out about builder..

Here are 2 Simple Tips:

1.Instead of typing "XXX Builder Best" on Google...Type "XXX Builder Complaints" and see what you get.....Do some research....and then decide

2. Approach a few brokers as a "Seller" tell him you have a property in so and so project (the one everyone says is best..once in a lifetime)...and want to resale it at a premium and move to a better project (ask him for advice..ki which is better than this property you "claim" to have) and then see the answer...

These dumb brokers are 10th fail and lack any refinement...their behaviour is programmed..as a buyer they behave in a diff way and when you want to sell...they suddenly change....The dumbest lot....believe me...
            ITS SAD THAT REAL ESTATE business is in the hands of these Unqualified Jokers...

AND PLS FOR GODS SAKE.....

Its not the BEST Location, BEST PROJECT, ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRICE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME Oppurtunity....followed by " Give me a confirmation by today evening sir, so i can take cheque from your place"

EVEN THE SOLD OUT PROJECTS HAVE AVAILABILITY..Believe me...its all Bullshit...Its all about "Show me the Money"

At least NOW...

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
              This is absolutely silly. These are probably just colleagues in same company.

139.181.143.34 belongs to mentor graphics (check http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer) and different computer within mentor graphics can very well have the same externally visible IP.

Similarly 202.67.6.11 belongs to Tech Mahindra.

I will suggest you enable their accounts .

Thanks,
              pls note that at mentor graphics there is whole range of ip's subscribed to and it is from 139.181.0.0 - 139.181.255.255 ( source - http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-139-181-0-0-1)

and in all big companies which allow acess to its employees they set router DCHP enabled so it will automatically assign each computer a ip adress, the ip adresses then are unique even if all systems are connected on lan

ssuch a feature is done to detect and avoid any fraud or properitery data being stolen using company uplinks.

thus if IREF is using same feature to detect multiple users as in this case should not be suspected..

by all means they are same individuals using different id to resolve purpose known best to them...

here on this forum- it may be promoting 1 odd project ...

Comment

We have temporarily suspended the accounts. Our Technical team is looking into the matter and provide an update shortly. Kindly appreciate the fact that this investigation is in the interest of the members.
                Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Does this ring a bell? People

Are these guys working part-time at Tech Mahindra and full time sophisticated brokers in the making.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by canman; August 28 2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

antriksh_MOU

Can you please explain this pdf? I did not get the point. Any scam involved in it ?? Tried to search around the forum ...did not get any info...if you can please point me to the post refering to it....thanks

Originally posted by canman View Post
                    Does this ring a bell? People

Are these guys working part-time at Tech Mahindra and full time sophisticated brokers in the making.

Comment

Good one Zohaib . Keep them flowing.

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
                      When it comes to your money...donot trust blogs, sites, newspapers..or even word of mouth publicity......Take some time out...Donot go to project direct....look around...see whats happening...try to find out about builder..

Here are 2 Simple Tips:

1.Instead of typing "XXX Builder Best" on Google...Type "XXX Builder Complaints" and see what you get.....Do some research....and then decide

2. Approach a few brokers as a "Seller" tell him you have a property in so and so project (the one everyone says is best..once in a lifetime)...and want to resale it at a premium and move to a better project (ask him for advice..ki which is better than this property you "claim" to have) and then see the answer...

These dumb brokers are 10th fail and lack any refinement...their behaviour is programmed..as a buyer they behave in a diff way and when you want to sell...they suddenly change....The dumbest lot....believe me...
                      ITS SAD THAT REAL ESTATE business is in the hands of these Unqualified Jokers...

AND PLS FOR GODS SAKE.....

Its not the BEST Location, BEST PROJECT, ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRICE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME Oppurtunity....followed by " Give me a confirmation by today evening sir, so i can take cheque from your place"

EVEN THE SOLD OUT PROJECTS HAVE AVAILABILITY..Believe me...its all Bullshit...Its all about "Show me the Money"

At least NOW...
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X