Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 10 * 6 and the other is 6 * 6 - Does not sound realistic. Sunshine Management has to seriosuly look into this issue.

80 Big size Floors residennts + Maids + Newspaper Hawker..and $^&^^*^&*&*(&*(.............wait time would be 6-8 minutes minimum.

Refer this for details:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17975-lifts-to-number-of-flats-ratio--be-aware/page7?t=20146&page=7

Rafa: Whats the source of information?

Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    the size of lifts:

one is 10 * 6 and the other is 6 * 6
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    10 * 6 and the other is 6 * 6 - Does not sound realistic. Sunshine Management has to seriosuly look into this issue.

80 Big size Floors residennts + Maids + Newspaper Hawker..and $^&^^*^&*&*(&*(.............wait time would be 6-8 minutes minimum.

Refer this for details:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17975-lifts-to-number-of-flats-ratio--be-aware/page7?t=20146&page=7

Rafa: Whats the source of information?

Vijay, from sunshine management.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    I asked once but didn't get a clear answer. To be on the safe side, as the plot is kind of small, I decided to buy one extra open parking as it could get ugly, esp if they add more floors.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/234007-post2.html

This post says Any builder can't sell open parking according to supreme court orders. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/234007-post2.html

This post says Any builder can't sell open parking according to supreme court orders. :bab (38):

Builders do not show it as a separate line item with an associated cost. All BBA says is " xx no of parking lots included". So, technically, they did not sell the additional/any parking. They just came with the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, if someone is interested to buy your flat, what is the minimum rate at which you would exit TODAY?

For me, it's 4500 psf in CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    Guys, if someone is interested to buy your flat, what is the minimum rate at which you would exit TODAY?

For me, it's 4500 psf in CLP.

Didn't get your point.
    Sunshine is selling 3800 psf (clp) + 100 LR = 3900 - discount, then why someone would pay you 4500 psf ?

Can you please explain.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Infact, if you negotiate, you can land up with a 3500 PSF +100 LR, I checked resale and can vouch that it is less than the current official rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meteor
    Infact, if you negotiate, you can land up with a 3500 PSF +100 LR, I checked resale and can vouch that it is less than the current official rates

I agree. It'll be somewhere close to 3600/- or 3700/- psf; depending on the location and floor etc.

I am not sure if this is the right time to exit, though. Do you guys see that the Noida RE mkt will drop in the short term?
    CommentQuote
    Didn't get your point.
    Sunshine is selling 3800 psf (clp) + 100 LR = 3900 - discount, then why someone would pay you 4500 psf ?

Can you please explain.

Thanks

I know I won't get 4500, that's why I am not exiting.

My point is, what is the price, if offered, will tempt you to sell. This will show how you value your investment in SSH. At current builder price of 3500-3600, i think it is undervalued.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    I know I won't get 4500, that's why I am not exiting.

My point is, what is the price, if offered, will tempt you to sell. This will show how you value your investment in SSH. At current builder price of 3500-3600, i think it is undervalued.

It doesn't matter what we wish to get and whether or not we see SSH undervalued. The reality is, as long as we have a seller (i.e. builder) selling it at 3500/-, that is the market price and that is what a buyer would pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    It doesn't matter what we wish to get and whether or not we see SSH undervalued. The reality is, as long as we have a seller (i.e. builder) selling it at 3500/-, that is the market price and that is what a buyer would pay.

Exactly, and till possession price will be controlled by Builder not by us.
    CommentQuote
  • If a buyer is interested in lower floor , park facing and especially B tower...2050 sqft. and Builder does not have same kinda units left but builder is giving at 3500 - 3600 for higher floor / road facing etc....you can still demand 3800 :D

It all depends upon buyer :D

Also I heard that, in Sep end...Builder is launching second project in sector - 144 Noida...not very sure though. Any idea ???

Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Exactly, and till possession price will be controlled by Builder not by us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    If a buyer is interested in lower floor , park facing and especially B tower...2050 sqft. and Builder does not have same kinda units left but builder is giving at 3500 - 3600 for higher floor / road facing etc....you can still demand 3800 :D

It all depends upon buyer :D

Also I heard that, in Sep end...Builder is launching second project in sector - 144 Noida...not very sure though. Any idea ???

Right, depends upon situation and buyer :)

yes they are launching new project confirmed Sunshine officials. But they are not disclosing location right now.
    CommentQuote

yes they are launching new project confirmed Sunshine officials. But they are not disclosing location right now.

This is rumoured for so many days. Someone said sec 143. Any other details?
    CommentQuote

I hope that in the new project, smallest size is 1100-1200.
    CommentQuote