Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
    But if they do, then this project would be no longer different (i.e. less dense) than others. Would it not be too crowded as the plot is tiny?
    Surely it would. But that would only happen if FAR is increased. currently, the FAR of 2.75 is being fully utilized with G+20 + 2story penthouse.

If FAR is increased by the authority, every project would take benefit of it. So Projects that have 100 flats/acre would have say 120 then; and sunshine who has 72 flat/acre would have 90/acre. So, comparatively it would still be less dense.

Actually, the reason for low density is not that the builder is being generous. It is because the average flat size is higher than others. Unless this changes, density should remain lower.

Same is the case with Lotus 300. Why it has only 30 flats/acre? simply because avg flat size is 4 times the normal.

Comment

low density per master plan

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      Surely it would. But that would only happen if FAR is increased. currently, the FAR of 2.75 is being fully utilized with G+20 + 2story penthouse.

If FAR is increased by the authority, every project would take benefit of it. So Projects that have 100 flats/acre would have say 120 then; and sunshine who has 72 flat/acre would have 90/acre. So, comparatively it would still be less dense.

Actually, the reason for low density is not that the builder is being generous. It is because the average flat size is higher than others. Unless this changes, density should remain lower.

Same is the case with Lotus 300. Why it has only 30 flats/acre? simply because avg flat size is 4 times the normal.
      If I recall correctly, as per the NA master plan, the entire sector 78 is low density (hence my reason to choose 78 over other sectors as I still personally like some other projects/plans in sector 7x over SSH).

Is that all BS then, as they can always keep jacking it up, though it will still be relatively marginally less dense than others ? Will the honesty, ethics etc etc go down the drain one more time?

Comment

Density will be less because the size of Flats are very big, min size being 1500 somthing sq ft.....And no matter how big a house you take normally there are 4-5 memebers only in 1 family...
        So yes number of people living will be less but that doesn't mean that less density means you will get more open or green area. Builder will utilize full FAR and in future if FAR is increased they will add new towers/floors in the project.
        Builders are here to earn money and that too maximum money from a project. Land is shrinking day by day as BEHENJI wants to sell every piece of land before 2012 and these builders have to earn their profit from that small piece of land only. So more floors and towers will be there.
        So, less density means less people but not less cement, brick, mortor or whatever.

If I recall correctly, as per the NA master plan, the entire sector 78 is low density (hence my reason to choose 78 over other sectors as I still personally like some other projects/plans in sector 7x over SSH).

Is that all BS then, as they can always keep jacking it up, though it will still be relatively marginally less dense than others ? Will the honesty, ethics etc etc go down the drain one more time?

Comment

Pls check 2031 master plan.i remember its high density sector..infact whole 7x sectors are high density..

Comment

Rates for revised again for 100/- ....7th floor and above..rates are now 3500 (flexi) on their website and heard that B Tower 1st floor slab is also done.

Comment

Tower B

2nd Floor shuttering in progress....
              Attached Files

Comment

Helios Pictures 27-03-2011

Pictures 27-03-2011
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Tower B

Tower B - 2nd Floor shuttering in Progress
                    Tower C - 1st Floor Shuttering in progress
                    Sample Flat - Almost completed
                    All other towers except F - almost ready for basement slab
                    Tower F - Excavation completed
                    Approach road - No progress (same as before)
                    Brick work to be started in next month.

Work is at full pace.....!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by kocharr; March 27 2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

The bricks look interesting!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X