Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • are u talking about Sunshine helios????? Or some antriksh project ??? (all the seepages, etc etc etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    are u talking about Sunshine helios????? Or some antriksh project ??? (all the seepages, etc etc etc)

    he is talking about Antriksh projects, specifically Antriksh Greens.

    Two of the directors of Sunshine are also involved with Antriksh. Hence the concern. But the difference between the two is that Antriksh has Mr Rakesh yadav, whereas Sunshine has Mr Daw, the CEO of Mentor Graphics. I have met him personally. People have bought in Helios looking at him, not the Yadavs. Difference in antriksh and Helios can be seen in almost every aspect, from the website, the BBA, involvement of brokers, construction progress - everything.

    We have done our due diligence. But obviously anything is possible, be it Supertech or ATS. will see what we get.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    he is talking about Antriksh projects, specifically Antriksh Greens.

    Two of the directors of Sunshine are also involved with Antriksh. Hence the concern. But the difference between the two is that Antriksh has Mr Rakesh yadav, whereas Sunshine has Mr Daw, the CEO of Mentor Graphics. I have met him personally. People have bought in Helios looking at him, not the Yadavs. Difference in antriksh and Helios can be seen in almost every aspect, from the website, the BBA, involvement of brokers, construction progress - everything.

    We have done our due diligence. But obviously anything is possible, be it Supertech or ATS. will see what we get.



    Ok got it....i was thinking what the hell....pravin ne to poora 'C'' bana diya apni report main :))
    CommentQuote
  • Payment of Installment

    One of my relatives have booked a flat in Helios. After Noida farmer issue cropped up, they stopped paying further installment. Later they received demand letter with interest penalty from the builder.With land issue unsorted till date, they are confused about how to proceed.

    I am curious to know how others who have booked in Sunshine helios are handling it ? Those who have booked are they paying the installments to builder or with holding it till situation becomes clear? How are they interacting with the builder?

    Will appreciate any constructive answer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay42
    One of my relatives have booked a flat in Helios. After Noida farmer issue cropped up, they stopped paying further installment. Later they received demand letter with interest penalty from the builder.With land issue unsorted till date, they are confused about how to proceed.

    I am curious to know how others who have booked in Sunshine helios are handling it ? Those who have booked are they paying the installments to builder or with holding it till situation becomes clear? How are they interacting with the builder?

    Will appreciate any constructive answer?

    I have not stopped my payments. As I see it, our payments are linked to construction progress, nothing more, nothing less. If the builder stops construction due to farmer issues, automatically payment requests will stop. But just coz WE are afraid of farmers, it would not be proper to withhold payments and expect them to not charge interest.

    I had talked to them once casually abt buyers being afraid.

    Clear answer was: Suppose farmer issue goes on for 1 year, and we continue construction. You stop payments. Our structures will be ready by then. By that time, you decide to quit. looking at the progress, the resale price would be 500 psf higher than it is today. what rate will you sell then? the rate at which you stopped paying or the current rate?

    My payments were already late, so am now paying on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay42
    One of my relatives have booked a flat in Helios. After Noida farmer issue cropped up, they stopped paying further installment. Later they received demand letter with interest penalty from the builder.With land issue unsorted till date, they are confused about how to proceed.

    I am curious to know how others who have booked in Sunshine helios are handling it ? Those who have booked are they paying the installments to builder or with holding it till situation becomes clear? How are they interacting with the builder?

    Will appreciate any constructive answer?


    dear friend

    making timely payments to the builder is an individual decision but should be an informed one. now inputs for taking an informed decision;

    1. how serious is the farmer's issue wrt noida 7xxxx setors?
    - r they clainimg their land back?
    - have they taken full compensation and when?
    - what r the three/ now four(regularisation of shops w/o fees), basic demands of the farmers ? can they be met by NA
    - r these demands likely to b honoured in court of law or r will they b considered as balckmailing tactics of people who have taken compensation many yrs back and are now acting as scavangers


    2. there has been no condition/ situation whereby thE builder has HAD to halt his constr activity

    3. why should the builder put his money for u and not charge u interest 4 the same. wouldn't u have done the same? let's b fair !

    4. however, one can act careful in not paying the instalments due to the farmer's agitation i.e u r hedging to cut short ur risks in future. if there r no risks u should b ready to pay the addl cost in the form of interest

    DECISION IS URS BUT ENSURE THAT IT'S AN INFORMED ONE

    BY THE WAY B4 I GET DUBBED AS A BUILDER'S MAN I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASISE THAT I AM AN END USER FROM A REPUTED CENTRAL GOVT DEPT

    CHEERS !!!

    SIDS 69
    CommentQuote
  • guys, any updates on the new project by Sunshine?

    How many are considering investing in it, if priced sensibly? Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • very sensible reply, Sids69!
    CommentQuote
  • I called them two days back and they said project may be launched around diwali, they didn't provide any other details.

    Location is either expressway or 7X but again they didn't confirm anything and advised me to call around diwali.


    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    guys, any updates on the new project by Sunshine?

    How many are considering investing in it, if priced sensibly? Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    he is talking about Antriksh projects, specifically Antriksh Greens.

    Two of the directors of Sunshine are also involved with Antriksh. Hence the concern. But the difference between the two is that Antriksh has Mr Rakesh yadav, whereas Sunshine has Mr Daw, the CEO of Mentor Graphics. I have met him personally. People have bought in Helios looking at him, not the Yadavs. Difference in antriksh and Helios can be seen in almost every aspect, from the website, the BBA, involvement of brokers, construction progress - everything.

    We have done our due diligence. But obviously anything is possible, be it Supertech or ATS. will see what we get.

    Mess in Antriksh Greens is for all to see, and for everyone to know - Mr Daw himself has 2 flats booked there. So he should be more worried than us, as he is actually facing problems, while we are afraid of them.

    BTW, Antriksh greens meghdootam park facing flats were being sold at Rs 6.5k psf in Jan. Now they must be 7k! Even after the mess, investors ki chaandi ho gai!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    I called them two days back and they said project may be launched around diwali, they didn't provide any other details.

    Location is either expressway or 7X but again they didn't confirm anything and advised me to call around diwali.

    kya log hai yar, main hota to 1 dozen brokers ko laga deta market me, to collect 2000 cheques in advance for 1000 flats!
    CommentQuote
  • Are saty_bol bhai, satya bolne ke baad kahan gaayab ho gaye!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Pravin,

    I think its better for them to keep quite rather than spreading wrong information, if the builder sticks to its words then it helps them build a the mutual trust.

    Incase you get any information regarding the new project please inform me or update the same in this thread.

    Also as i know that you have a flat in SSH so would request to PM the contact# of the brokers (incase you have any)those who deal in sunshine projects.

    Cheerss,
    Chirag
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    Hello Pravin,

    I think its better for them to keep quite rather than spreading wrong information, if the builder sticks to its words then it helps them build a the mutual trust.

    Incase you get any information regarding the new project please inform me or update the same in this thread.

    Also as i know that you have a flat in SSH so would request to PM the contact# of the brokers (incase you have any)those who deal in sunshine projects.

    Cheerss,
    Chirag

    why do you want brokers? sunshine has no official brokers. the best rate is obtained from them, directly. and they are friendly also. hence no need of broker. i don't know anyone who has booked here thru a broker.

    Yes, will surely post any info I get abt the new project. (if it is too tempting, i might book myself first and then post here :), so that i get the unit i want)
    CommentQuote
  • Please inform me also through a PM, i assure you i will not go for the unit that you select :)
    I am outside india at this time and its too difficult to get the information about projects where the brokers are not involved.

    Please PM me if you get any update, thanks in advance.


    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    why do you want brokers? sunshine has no official brokers. the best rate is obtained from them, directly. and they are friendly also. hence no need of broker. i don't know anyone who has booked here thru a broker.

    Yes, will surely post any info I get abt the new project. (if it is too tempting, i might book myself first and then post here :), so that i get the unit i want)
    CommentQuote