Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    Please inform me also through a PM, i assure you i will not go for the unit that you select :)
    I am outside india at this time and its too difficult to get the information about projects where the brokers are not involved.

Please PM me if you get any update, thanks in advance.

dear all

my! my!......what desperation 4 booking a flat with a "first time builder" that too w/o knowing the location and bsp. arn't w going overboard after cing his performance so far as he has just built only a couple of floors.- main kahani toh abhi baaki hai.

they don't need brokers as they build hype through us people only and forums like iref- check the inital posts of sunshine and the controversy related to those

dear praveen, satya bol is an iritant; don't encorage him. he is settling personal scores with yadavs through this forum; not 2 b taken eriously

regards

sids69
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear all

my! my!......what desperation 4 booking a flat with a "first time builder" that too w/o knowing the location and bsp. arn't w going overboard after cing his performance so far as he has just built only a couple of floors.- main kahani toh abhi baaki hai.

they don't need brokers as they build hype through us people only and forums like iref- check the inital posts of sunshine and the controversy related to those

dear praveen, satya bol is an iritant; don't encorage him. he is settling personal scores with yadavs through this forum; not 2 b taken eriously

regards

sids69

desperation is not for booking flat, it is for getting info! like every year new i launch, I never bought one, but am always desperate to know :)

I was joking when I said that i will book my unit first before posting on the forum (i am the same person as pravinchaudhary, the reason for two IDs is very personal). I have NO funds left., and dont want to wait for 1.5 yrs more for possession.

if building hype thru US and iref was sufficient, all builders would do the same. it has to be backed up by performance.

i dont think anyone is ready to book without knowing location and price. people are eager to know these, so that they can decide whether to book or not. coz there might be other options for them that are running out (of budget and choice).

Ya, i know abt satya bol. will not provoke him.
    CommentQuote
  • where exactly new project is launching of this builder and what will be its tentative price.
    CommentQuote
  • paying

Originally Posted by sanjay42
    One of my relatives have booked a flat in Helios. After Noida farmer issue cropped up, they stopped paying further installment. Later they received demand letter with interest penalty from the builder.With land issue unsorted till date, they are confused about how to proceed.

I am curious to know how others who have booked in Sunshine helios are handling it ? Those who have booked are they paying the installments to builder or with holding it till situation becomes clear? How are they interacting with the builder?

Will appreciate any constructive answer?

I too have been paying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    guys, any updates on the new project by Sunshine?

How many are considering investing in it, if priced sensibly? Please share.

Although I am not an investor, neither I have any discretionary money left, I would not invest in them. At least not until I see that SSH is getting closer to completion.

It is bit risky to put all the eggs in one basket; plus it is not easy to manage two projects at a time, esp when it is a new and small team. Moreover, the credit situation for the builders is not that great anymore; construction loans are getting expensive. If they run into some financial situation, they'll start siphoning the money between the two projects, which could hurt/delay both of them.

Much like several other folks here, I am also just curious to know abt the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Although I am not an investor, neither I have any discretionary money left, I would not invest in them. At least not until I see that SSH is getting closer to completion.

It is bit risky to put all the eggs in one basket; plus it is not easy to manage two projects at a time, esp when it is a new and small team. Moreover, the credit situation for the builders is not that great anymore; construction loans are getting expensive. If they run into some financial situation, they'll start siphoning the money between the two projects, which could hurt/delay both of them.

Much like several other folks here, I am also just curious to know abt the project.

100% agree!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    desperation is not for booking flat, it is for getting info! like every year new i launch, I never bought one, but am always desperate to know :)

I was joking when I said that i will book my unit first before posting on the forum (i am the same person as pravinchaudhary, the reason for two IDs is very personal). I have NO funds left., and dont want to wait for 1.5 yrs more for possession.

if building hype thru US and iref was sufficient, all builders would do the same. it has to be backed up by performance.

i dont think anyone is ready to book without knowing location and price. people are eager to know these, so that they can decide whether to book or not. coz there might be other options for them that are running out (of budget and choice).

Ya, i know abt satya bol. will not provoke him.

dear praveen

pt taken, understood and accepted

regards

sids69
    CommentQuote
  • any update ab8 their new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I got a call from Sunshine Staff for any changes in flat, I am planning to (attached pic) change in location of door of 10x12 room to get a 3 sided sofa area in drawing room, benefits

1 privacy of people in bedroom with people in living room
    2 Can adjust 7 seater sofa

Any cons for this layout ?

Has anyone done any changes in 1575 sqft?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    Guys,

I got a call from Sunshine Staff for any changes in flat, I am planning to (attached pic) change in location of door of 10x12 room to get a 3 sided sofa area in drawing room, benefits

1 privacy of people in bedroom with people in living room
    2 Can adjust 7 seater sofa

Any cons for this layout ?

Has anyone done any changes in 1575 sqft?

Hi......

The issues to be taken care are;

1. Light / ventilation in Living Room (only source is from balcony side and hence, you can not make it a brick wall...it has to have big / full size glass window. (sacrifice door)

2. If you shift both bedroom and living room doors, you will get dead wall of about 7 feet in 12x10 room side and about 9.5 feet in 14x12 bedroom side. Should be good enough for 3+3+3 seater sofa or any other combination. However, if you want a door connecting Living room with balcony, this may not be possible.

3. If you shift door in 12x10 bed room, you can not keep chair/ single sofa in that room in balcony side. I am sure there is door/ window there opening towards balcony side.

4. Both bed room must have doors/ windows towards balcony side. Pls do not disturb them at all.

Would suggest you to consult some architect who will suggest better options.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Basant Sir,

I think, Its my bad, the image might was confusing..I don't want living room balcony glass to be brick wall. Its just the door of 10 x12 room is shifted.

pt.4 : with original map, 1 room has door balcony side and other is in opposite side.

Attaching new pic..

I may visit this sunday at site and will consult with architect..Thanks for your suggestions.

Issue which I can see by looking image are:

1) Both bedroom door would be facing each other
    2) Bed in 10 X 12 room might be in front of door.

Originally Posted by Basant
    Hi......

The issues to be taken care are;

1. Light / ventilation in Living Room (only source is from balcony side and hence, you can not make it a brick wall...it has to have big / full size glass window. (sacrifice door)

2. If you shift both bedroom and living room doors, you will get dead wall of about 7 feet in 12x10 room side and about 9.5 feet in 14x12 bedroom side. Should be good enough for 3+3+3 seater sofa or any other combination. However, if you want a door connecting Living room with balcony, this may not be possible.

3. If you shift door in 12x10 bed room, you can not keep chair/ single sofa in that room in balcony side. I am sure there is door/ window there opening towards balcony side.

4. Both bed room must have doors/ windows towards balcony side. Pls do not disturb them at all.

Would suggest you to consult some architect who will suggest better options.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Todays Site Visit

1) Front Towers
    2) Inner Park
    3) Internal Lobby View
    4) neighbor peojects sikka / mahagun etc
    5) Tower D
    6) Tower E and F
    7) view from 1575 front towers
    8) Sample flat
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    1) Front Towers
    2) Inner Park
    3) Internal Lobby View
    4) neighbor peojects sikka / mahagun etc
    5) Tower D
    6) Tower E and F
    7) view from 1575 front towers
    8) Sample flat

view front towers is from which floor
    CommentQuote
  • Its from 7th floor

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    view front towers is from which floor
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Speed

Thanks ravi
    Contruction speed looks ok...Did you check the room size and lifts size for front tower....
    if you have the photo please upload it as well

Regards
    harish
    CommentQuote