Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Harish

Yes, me and Pravin were there..we checked

1) all room sizes, living room, Toilets and kitchen..more or less they are same as mentioned in website / brochure..except Living room was a approx 1ft less (may be error in our measuring).

2) the height would be 10+ ft which looks amazing...
    3) Its 3 slabs in 2 months avg which is good.
    4) 11th floor slab casting in progress for B and C tower, be ready for next installment next month ;-)
    5) SSH has left even Morpheus and Amarpali Silicon, princelly behind now :-), looks like no.1 now.
    6) Construction quality / pillar width is awesome
    7) Brick work is now started, they are using normal red bricks which is again good.
    8) latest structure completion date is approx Aug 2011.
    9) Completion date is not changed yet, they are still targeting June 13.
    10) From 1575 front towers view is amazing ..you can see almost whole noida :-D
    11) Lifts are 10x6 and 6x6 thats the space of lifts says..not sure would that be issue or not.

Overall looks good !!!

Originally Posted by Harish2310
    Thanks ravi
    Contruction speed looks ok...Did you check the room size and lifts size for front tower....
    if you have the photo please upload it as well

Regards
    harish
    CommentQuote
  • how abt toilet #4 ?

After some deliberation, I am thinking of leaving the door as is. As you rightly pointed out, having both the bedrooms' doors facing each other could mean compromising the privacy of both rooms; plus having a door in the middle of the living room doesn't look good either.

However, I am still curious to know as to what you guys are thinking abt the 4th toilet (in the balcony). That seems useless and could be used as a store.

Does the kitchen open to the balcony?

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10709-helios-by-sunshine-developers-in-sector-78-noida/page68?t=13044&page=68

Originally Posted by kocharr
    Thanks Basant Sir,

I think, Its my bad, the image might was confusing..I don't want living room balcony glass to be brick wall. Its just the door of 10 x12 room is shifted.

pt.4 : with original map, 1 room has door balcony side and other is in opposite side.

Attaching new pic..

I may visit this sunday at site and will consult with architect..Thanks for your suggestions.

Issue which I can see by looking image are:

1) Both bedroom door would be facing each other
    2) Bed in 10 X 12 room might be in front of door.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr

7) Brick work is now started, they are using normal red bricks which is again good.

I heard that Fly ash bricks are better, as they resist outside heat. isn't that true ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • progress

dear all

- had paid a site vis on 03/10/11. feed back as given below;-

- no farmer agaitation seen anwhere in the 7xxx sects. however construction activity was negligible in all sects except 78.

- progress going on extremely fast. s per the site supervisor/engr they have supposedly laid 10 floors in the six towers last month- i do not know how far the claim is correct
    - users of tower A b ready to receive demand letter in the next 20 days for the ninth foor as the wk has already commenced on the floor

- it is confirmed that standard bricks will only b used and not fly ash ones as the supplier ws not being able to provide quality ones.

- another interesting thing is that they are constructing temp lifts on each tower to enable visitors to go and see the construction quality of their respective floors. the one on tower b is ready and is likely 2 b handed over shortly

regards

sids69
    CommentQuote
  • - progress going on extremely fast. s per the site supervisor/engr they have supposedly laid 10 floors in the six towers last month- i do not know how far the claim is correct

This is not true..see news letter of September and August..only 6 floors laid...

- another interesting thing is that they are constructing temp lifts on each tower to enable visitors to go and see the construction quality of their respective floors. the one on tower b is ready and is likely 2 b handed over shortly
    This is excellent and proves another parameter of quality and uniqueness
    regards

sids69
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Helios is awarded.
    CommentQuote
  • All these awards can be an eyewash....so not talking about them....BUT I AM VERY IMPRESSED by this builders approach TILL NOW.....

The project could be a dark horse...IF IT DELIVERS....and by looking at its approach and work till now ...it seems chances are high

All the Best to the buyers of this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    All these awards can be an eyewash....so not talking about them....BUT I AM VERY IMPRESSED by this builders approach TILL NOW.....

The project could be a dark horse...IF IT DELIVERS....and by looking at its approach and work till now ...it seems chances are high

All the Best to the buyers of this project

Ya, 1 year back LP was awarded, after that LZ and now Helios (probably by different org). So this doesn't mean much.

One good thing is they are asking every buyer for any changes in flat layout the buyer wants, through email as well as personal calls. This is really contrary to the industry practice, where builders call you only for the next installment!
    CommentQuote
  • awards

dear AA and Fatichar

- ur posn wrt awards is agreed to ; however award is an award and definitely has a positive effect on the confidence level of the builder and the end users.

- moreover, the transparency shown by the firm so far has been amazing and applaudable. hope they continue with the performance.

- the only thing which is still bugging one's mind is the ongoing farmer agitation

regards to everyone

sids
    CommentQuote
  • new project?

So any updates reg their new project? I thought this festive season was a good time to launch it.
    CommentQuote
  • The price list is absent from the website for a week. Are they waiting for the high court verdict to increase prices?
    CommentQuote
  • they hav negotiations going on in 7xxx and EW for land. final call will b taken after the court decision and project is likely 2 b launched by diwali- this is what i hav heard; no confirmed news

and yes fatichar with a settlement now in place betn farmers and NA and with implications of likelihood of a favourable court decision - most of the effected builders in Noida main incl SH are likely to increase rates.
    regards

sids69
    CommentQuote
  • Aam aadmi and others,

can you suggest any layout change in the internal layout of this flat? Toilets and kitchen location are fixed, brickwork can be changed. All columns(pillars) are on the periphery only.

http://www.sunshinehelios.com/images/1.jpg

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a personal choice..and will differ.

Rather than asking opinions from Unknown people...I suggest Pay a small amount to an Interior decorator....and take him along to the project.....and ask opinion from a person who has undergone proper training for this.

If its a house for ur end use...i strongly suggest the above.
    CommentQuote