Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • but you can't really expect a "fatichar" to spend money on anything :D.

this is a joke, please no one get offended.
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Its a personal choice..and will differ.

Rather than asking opinions from Unknown people...I suggest Pay a small amount to an Interior decorator....and take him along to the project.....and ask opinion from a person who has undergone proper training for this.

If its a house for ur end use...i strongly suggest the above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    but you can't really expect a "fatichar" to spend money on anything :D.

this is a joke, please no one get offended.

Ha ha, true!

After spending half a KHOKA on a flat, don't have anything left in the bank! Hence the name, fatichar. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Ha ha, true!

After spending half a KHOKA on a flat, don't have anything left in the bank! Hence the name, fatichar. :-)

are you Pravinchoudhary with new Avatar (ID) :)

I doubt it :D Don't be reluctant to accept if this is true, else forget it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    are you Pravinchoudhary with new Avatar (ID) :)

I doubt it :D Don't be reluctant to accept if this is true, else forget it :)

i fully agree. it can't b just coincidence that PC alias RN have gon missing while at the same time FATICHAR has arrived on the scene- and all of them r end users

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Its a personal choice..and will differ.

Rather than asking opinions from Unknown people...I suggest Pay a small amount to an Interior decorator....and take him along to the project.....and ask opinion from a person who has undergone proper training for this.

If its a house for ur end use...i strongly suggest the above.

Dear AA
    can u suggest some reasonably GENUINE broker at GN for investing in a 200 m plot. also since u r invested there could u also please indicate the going rates of plots in areas around/ vicinity of PC

thanx and regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • The moment Pravin discloses the id...he has to create another one :D Refer link

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/testimonials/18723-family-problems--iref-addiction?t=20905

QUOTE=sids69;251098]i fully agree. it can't b just coincidence that PC alias RN have gon missing while at the same time FATICHAR has arrived on the scene- and all of them r end users

regards
    CommentQuote
  • dear all

does anyone know of any availabilty in 3200 sq feet or willing to resell

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear all

does anyone know of any availabilty in 3200 sq feet or willing to resell

regards

sids

Yes, the sample flat is up for sale :D

On a serious note, how much are you willing to pay?
    CommentQuote
  • depends .... how much do u want?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    depends .... how much do u want?

i dont have one, but would like you to buy at 4500, that would help create some hype for our project :)

Which size are you holding now? Is this one for investment, or upgrading to bigger size?
    CommentQuote
  • neither- my friend is looking for one

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think any land left in 137 sector

Could be 143 sector.....or maybe some other converted sector on noida expressway.

I got someone to check the quality of this builders project in sector 78...and the guy who checked the site for good 1 hr + told me that Quality of raw material being used, method and execution of helios project is ''Above Average''.....and by Noidas standards its good (this guy was in construction business in Qatar..so his standards are diff)......anyhow....it would be interesting to see the next project of this builder.

If the project launches in Noida expressway...Price All incl. Will not be less than 4000k
    CommentQuote
  • 4K price for a new launch is on the higher side, agree that builder is good but why someone will go for this project at 4k when there are already projects selling 3500-4000 on xprsway and have made decemt progress.

I think max it should be 3500 all inclusive or to fetch 4k it should be a premimum project with sepcs better than the regular projects on xprway.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    I dont think any land left in 137 sector

Could be 143 sector.....or maybe some other converted sector on noida expressway.

I got someone to check the quality of this builders project in sector 78...and the guy who checked the site for good 1 hr + told me that Quality of raw material being used, method and execution of helios project is ''Above Average''.....and by Noidas standards its good (this guy was in construction business in Qatar..so his standards are diff)......anyhow....it would be interesting to see the next project of this builder.

If the project launches in Noida expressway...Price All incl. Will not be less than 4000k
    CommentQuote
  • dear AA
    i had got my brother in law to check the constr quality of the project. he is a civ engr who has worked for a MNC in south. acc to him the kind of finish being given by the builder to the pillars is quite good and such a finish cannot be arrived at unless u have used the right quantity and quality of raw material

regarding the new proj- if it comes up at 143 it should be in the rg of 3500-3700(bsp) as purvanchal (137) is quoting 3900 with very less inventory avaialbility and gulshan (137) is quoting 3700 but r willing 2 give u at 3500/-
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal is quoting 3800-3900 but actual rate is 3500 after discount so the new project should be around 3200-3300 all inclusive...

Logix Zest in sec 143 is selling at 3200 all inlusive

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear AA
    i had got my brother in law to check the constr quality of the project. he is a civ engr who has worked for a MNC in south. acc to him the kind of finish being given by the builder to the pillars is quite good and such a finish cannot be arrived at unless u have used the right quantity and quality of raw material

regarding the new proj- if it comes up at 143 it should be in the rg of 3500-3700(bsp) as purvanchal (137) is quoting 3900 with very less inventory avaialbility and gulshan (137) is quoting 3700 but r willing 2 give u at 3500/-
    regards
    CommentQuote