Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear AA
    i had got my brother in law to check the constr quality of the project. he is a civ engr who has worked for a MNC in south. acc to him the kind of finish being given by the builder to the pillars is quite good and such a finish cannot be arrived at unless u have used the right quantity and quality of raw material

regarding the new proj- if it comes up at 143 it should be in the rg of 3500-3700(bsp) as purvanchal (137) is quoting 3900 with very less inventory avaialbility and gulshan (137) is quoting 3700 but r willing 2 give u at 3500/-
    regards

thats good news Sid. Yar pahle nahi bataya!

What you wrote is actually in sync with what AA wrote, as his person has worked outside India, where most probably construction standards would be better than India.

Reg Price, Sunshine has not been aggressive on the price front. Even after fantastic progress and having sold a very good mass in Helios, All incl rate in CLP was 3600 psf before Oct 1 (actual rate, quoted rate was 3800). Currently rate is not updated on website. This is a very average rate for 7x sectors. Hence my guess for price with MIG specifications is: (all incl)

Sec 79: 3500 psf

Sec 137: 3700 psf

sec 143: 3300 psf
    CommentQuote
  • It would be interesting to see...as it will be a launch at a time when prices have gone up a lot.

Location is still a mystery

I am keeping myself updated on this project.

Very Interesting Builder....I must say....
    CommentQuote
  • Good thing is.. in 7x sectors.. most of projects are reached 8-9+ floors..

So construction speed is fine so far..
    Although chances are most of projects will be delayed
    CommentQuote
  • dear AA

had requested u earlier too. kindly help in providing info/ assisstance in purchasing a plot in GNA sects- size200 sq metre- budget max 60L

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    thats good news Sid. Yar pahle nahi bataya!

What you wrote is actually in sync with what AA wrote, as his person has worked outside India, where most probably construction standards would be better than India.

Reg Price, Sunshine has not been aggressive on the price front. Even after fantastic progress and having sold a very good mass in Helios, All incl rate in CLP was 3600 psf before Oct 1 (actual rate, quoted rate was 3800). Currently rate is not updated on website. This is a very average rate for 7x sectors. Hence my guess for price with MIG specifications is: (all incl)

Sec 79: 3500 psf

Sec 137: 3700 psf

sec 143: 3300 psf

why do u think sombody is looking 4 a 3200 sq ft flat in SSH :D
    CommentQuote

yar samaz nahi aay a joke. please explain :(
    CommentQuote
  • Rates revised by 200 Rs

Good news for all buyers !!!

Down Payment Plan 3700
    Flexi Plan 3850
    CLP Plan 3900

+ 100 Rs LR Extra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Good news for all buyers !!!

Down Payment Plan 3700
    Flexi Plan 3850
    CLP Plan 3900

+ 100 Rs LR Extra

Good new for existing buyers.

bad news for future buyers!
    CommentQuote

sid, bad news for your friend! or has he bought already?
    CommentQuote
  • When I met Mr Daw, I knew he stays in Purvanchal Silver City. I told him that we have heard it's a very good society. He said it's good, but has seepage problem. Does anyone know about this problem there?
    CommentQuote
  • seepage issues are standard in many societies....specially in high rises...some where its less somewhere its more....

anyhow....what about the location and update of sunchine new project ???
    CommentQuote
  • dear rafa

no he is still fence sitting waiting 4 the HC judgement.

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the website to check the credibility of the award that Helios got. The list is laughable. so dont read too much in to this award (or any other award, for that matter).

Estate World 2011
    CommentQuote
  • tell him to be ready for 4200 psf!

the court result is going to be just an excuse and trigger for all the builder to hike rates. wise buyers should book now with smallest possible amount. when verdict comes, if at all it is -ve, u will loose the token amount, 1 lakh. but, if it is +ve, you ill have to shell out at least 200 psf more! for a 3200 flat, it would mean 6.4 Lakh!

for smart buyers, the best scenario would be that the decision comes -ve. panic will spread in the market as it did for NE. all imaginary premium that people are getting ahppy about will vaporize in a moment and the days of 3000 psf resales would be back.

Smart buyers will use this time to go for the kill. Why? coz these projects have to come up, sooner or later. the mess will be solved, by hook or by crook. too many interests are at stake for anything else to happen. and with elections on the smart and shrewd Behenji will not let anything stupid happen.

DISCLAIMER: the views mentioned above are that of my brain and do not necessarily represent my advise. Any damages on following them would not be compensated. Due diligence is advised.
    CommentQuote
  • New member here. Thanks to everyone on this thread for generously sharing information about SSH - I've learnt a lot. Am feeling inspired to put my hard earned money with SSH, rather than the current booking I have in an expressway project. I think the 2050sft size wd be okay, although my heart would be in the 2450. Have to now convince my husband to spend more active time looking at SSH. Plus, the name is better sounding than many of the other projects who seem to haphazardly pick something European sounding ...
    CommentQuote