• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Living Area

Living Area
          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting Facts and Status of SSH

Friends today I visited at site and collected facts:

1) Sunshine has purchased all the machines , cranes etc nothing is on lease / rent. Second crane is also purchased in couple of days would be operational.

2) The milestone for structure completeion is March/April 2012 and 1 year for finishing and all.

3) Brick Work Started

4) Site office operational, sample flat ready.

5) Most important one: Mr. Daw has opened a temporary Day Care / School in one side of site, for labour / workers children, a teacher is appointed for all subjects, dress, books etc. all is free for them!!! and above that, it has not been advertised any where...Impressed

Comment

After Going through through the pics and posts on this project, I am highly impressed. Good progress, professionalism and ethics.
              Congratulations to all who have invested in this project.
              Project is small. Small is beautiful.

Comment

Right from day 1, SSH has been path breaking. Pics show that it is really shaping very well and rewarding to buyers.

Mr. Daw has in deed been very open, transparent and above all very modest. I regret I could not buy in SSH due to my budget constraints.

The progress indeed is very impressive, more so coming from a new builder.

Yes, small projects have better chances. Even new builders have plenty of opportunities. But then, mind set has to change with change in times.

Comment

Jaale hui ??
                  Who told you that . Golf City is a far better location that your Sunshine Helios
                  And let me tell construction is going on smoothly now though at a slow pace but when the people who have invested are not worried then why are you ?

So you can praise about Sunshine but kisi ki jali nahi hui in Golf City warna sab cancel karwa dete bookings which to my knowledge no one has done

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                  Pravin and Kochar,
                  kyun becahre golf city walon ki jaale hui ...... mein aur namak daal rahe ho.

Comment

Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
                    Jaale hui ??
                    Who told you that . Golf City is a far better location that your Sunshine Helios
                    And let me tell construction is going on smoothly now though at a slow pace but when the people who have invested are not worried then why are you ?

So you can praise about Sunshine but kisi ki jali nahi hui in Golf City warna sab cancel karwa dete bookings which to my knowledge no one has done
                    chandwani ji,
                    no offences to u. i meant something else.
                    i totally agree that sector-75 location will demand more premium. issue could be constro quality.
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
                      Jaale hui ??

pchandwani ji booking cancel karana itna asan nahi hai..first you need to chase builder to get refund..and second most imp you will not get units in other projects on same rate..even you will ready to pay more..you would not get desired unit.so net net buyer is in looser plate..so if things are started moving in current project even slowly..buyer may want to continue in same project due to above constraints..
                      This is my opinion..other can defer..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X