Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • offer looks great..what is the corporate rate all inclusive? I am interested in this project, please help.
    CommentQuote
  • A competetive rate , project may be considered. Has anyone booked in the project corporate rate inclusive all.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate

Around 3000 psf in flexi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Around 3000 psf in flexi.

I hope it is all inclusive rate.

Good project with much transparency. But minimum size is 1500+ sft and even they do not have park/green view.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes

Originally Posted by Basant
    I hope it is all inclusive rate.

Good project with much transparency. But minimum size is 1500+ sft and even they do not have park/green view.

Yes it is all incl. except PLC for upto 6th floor.

good thing is that the carpet areas are very good. the 1575 sf unit will be sold by others as 1700 sf.
    CommentQuote
  • The negative parts which I see is

1) 1575 sq ft size does not have any view / sunlight which every builder is giving in this size.
    2) Builder is new and this is his first project

CommentQuote
  • View

Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    The negative parts which I see is

1) 1575 sq ft size does not have any view / sunlight which every builder is giving in this size.
    2) Builder is new and this is his first project

1. 1575 road facing will get a lot of sunlight. it faces south-west. so it will get sunlight during cold days of winter, but not during hot days of summer. i see this as a plus point.

but yes, lack of green view is a major -ve. moreover they have PLC for road facing also.

2. yes. first and maybe last.
    CommentQuote
    1. 1575 road facing will get a lot of sunlight. it faces south-west. so it will get sunlight during cold days of winter, but not during hot days of summer. i see this as a plus point.

but yes, lack of green view is a major -ve. moreover they have PLC for road facing also.

2. yes. first and maybe last.

Why you say so? I read somewhere that main promoter is an IT guy with lots of industry experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly

Originally Posted by Basant
    Why you say so? I read somewhere that main promoter is an IT guy with lots of industry experience.

Yes, he is an IT guy. I am also an IT guy. We (IT guys) have tendency of change. He started an IT company and sold it to Mentor Graphics (i have heard, not verified). Now suddenly in to RE. This shows that the guy is NOT focused on a particular business, but on making money. He probably wants to become a big billionaire. Nothing wrong with that. after this project, if he finds opportunity in retail, he may open a chain of restaurants, who knows!

This is different from people who have a clear vision. they make build businesses and keep making them stronger. They don't sell just to start another business.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, he is an IT guy. I am also an IT guy. We (IT guys) have tendency of change. He started an IT company and sold it to Mentor Graphics (i have heard, not verified). Now suddenly in to RE. This shows that the guy is NOT focused on a particular business, but on making money. He probably wants to become a big billionaire. Nothing wrong with that. after this project, if he finds opportunity in retail, he may open a chain of restaurants, who knows!

This is different from people who have a clear vision. they make build businesses and keep making them stronger. They don't sell just to start another business.

We all are trying on making money. :bab (45):That guy is actually more smarter than all of us, as we are discussing about him and his projects on a forum while he is focussed on making money:). In the long run it makes better sense to diversify into different businesses due to dynamic nature of business.:)
    CommentQuote
  • What diversification?

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    We all are trying on making money. :bab (45):That guy is actually more smarter than all of us, as we are discussing about him and his projects on a forum while he is focussed on making money:). In the long run it makes better sense to diversify into different businesses due to dynamic nature of business.:)

even I said Nothing wrong with that.

selling one business and starting another is not diversification. you have to run them in parallel.
    CommentQuote
  • All, don't you think 3000 Rs. psf for

1) This location
    2) New Builder
    3) 1575 no view / sunlight

is a bit more..I was expecting the rates around 2600/- all inclusive. Can anyone please tell me what is extraordinary in this project which make this project 3000 psf ?

is this just the good website or transparency of builder :bab (35): (which we don't know at this time)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    All, don't you think 3000 Rs. psf for

1) This location
    2) New Builder
    3) 1575 no view / sunlight

is a bit more..I was expecting the rates around 2600/- all inclusive. Can anyone please tell me what is extraordinary in this project which make this project 3000 psf ?

is this just the good website or transparency of builder :bab (35): (which we don't know at this time)

usable area for many other projects is around 70%. diff of 20%! so the effective price is the same as you were expecting. Also, the builder has this written in the agreement that "no change in super area unless builtup area of tower changes."
    CommentQuote
  • Huge balconies are a plus but that does not mean large useable area, if you subtract the balcony area and then calculate, in absolute term its a difference of 6 - 7% only.

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    usable area for many other projects is around 70%. diff of 20%! so the effective price is the same as you were expecting. Also, the builder has this written in the agreement that "no change in super area unless builtup area of tower changes."
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways,

1) I have read in this forum that they are trying to provide quality compared to ATS, is it true ? can they give the same ?

2) Is this the part of Antriksh Group?

3) I have no doubt abt possession dates as its a small project, but can be risky as per quality wise as this is their first project with no prior experience. Any comments on this ?
    CommentQuote