Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Dear milkman,
    you look very worried.. so asking abt ASC every where..

All new Noida projects and sectors will have same fate...and in these projects... many flats are definitely belongs to relatives of these politicians and to them as well... So nothing to worry...

and we have so many good guys who keeps posted of each info on this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by mikman View Post
      Dear sids69

I have invested in amrapali silicon city.Is it a safe project in sector 76 noida.
      ASC to pahle se he safe nahi hai..bhoot hai vha..graveyard and Shamshan ke...

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
        ASC to pahle se he safe nahi hai..bhoot hai vha..graveyard and Shamshan ke...
        Ye to fir kafi safe hua..!!!! Bhoot aapki aur apke flat ki sada suraksha karenge.. Najarbattu(devil's face) laagne ki jarurat nahi.

Comment

Originally posted by mikman View Post
          Dear sids69

I have invested in amrapali silicon city.Is it a safe project in sector 76 noida.
          Sir please upar ki ramayan pad lo ...apne aap pata chal jaega sita kaun thi

any way to answer ur question .... as per above article it seems safe

Comment

dear mikman

i had spent last sunday enquiring about the legal status of projects in sector 76, 78.
            brokers and people whom i interacted with were not very encouraging about the ASC and supertech projects. it appears that they still have not done the registration of the asset in their favour. legally speaking the land has not yet been transferred to them. i may be wrong as it is all unsubstantiated info. u may like to check with ur builder and ask him to show the property transfer papers. some folks on the web site hav also filed an RTI with NA regarding the legal status of land and projects in 7xxxx Sectors.

as i said earlier i may b wrong and i hope i am wrong for ur sake

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              dear mikman

i had spent last sunday enquiring about the legal status of projects in sector 76, 78.
              brokers and people whom i interacted with were not very encouraging about the ASC and supertech projects. it appears that they still have not done the registration of the asset in their favour. legally speaking the land has not yet been transferred to them. i may be wrong as it is all unsubstantiated info. u may like to check with ur builder and ask him to show the property transfer papers. some folks on the web site hav also filed an RTI with NA regarding the legal status of land and projects in 7xxxx Sectors.

as i said earlier i may b wrong and i hope i am wrong for ur sake

regards

If a project has been approved by Bank and disbursement started, you can be sure that 1. Land has been legally transferred and 2. Authority has approved construction plans.

Comment

3C is building 1 floor in 8 days at Panache! Come on sunshine.. way to go!!

Comment

Are they just constructing the pillars and the roof slab, or are they filling in the bricks as well in these 8 days ?

Comment

No, just the structure.

Comment

Koi project updates do yaar.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X