Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
    Point taken. I have no say in the project, was just my POV.
    same thing applies to thing like vastu compliant. even if you don't believe in it, it is better to have that, as it would increase the chances of letting out and selling.

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Dear all,

      These days rakesh & Harender yadav do not see eye to eye. If one comes to the site the other one leaves! They are openly bad mouthing each other. Due to this land trouble, work on Antriksh site Golf Link has stopped, sector 78 is seeing no bookings. Marketing people are calling members of Antriksh Greens, sector 50 to see if they can generate booking offering discounted rates of Rs. 3000 / sq ft. Work on sector-52, nature has also stopped as the partners are fighting with each other.

      Overall situation with Antriksh is very bad, supervisors have left as they were not not getting paid, thekedars are not getting payments hence not working on sector –50 site.
      Do not make any investments with anntriksh, don’t waste ur hard earned money. See the disaster on sector 50 site after 7 years site no where near completion.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        why !

        Originally posted by satya_bol View Post
        Dear all,

        These days rakesh & Harender yadav do not see eye to eye. If one comes to the site the other one leaves! They are openly bad mouthing each other. Due to this land trouble, work on Antriksh site Golf Link has stopped, sector 78 is seeing no bookings. Marketing people are calling members of Antriksh Greens, sector 50 to see if they can generate booking offering discounted rates of Rs. 3000 / sq ft. Work on sector-52, nature has also stopped as the partners are fighting with each other.

        Overall situation with Antriksh is very bad, supervisors have left as they were not not getting paid, thekedars are not getting payments hence not working on sector –50 site.
        Do not make any investments with anntriksh, don’t waste ur hard earned money. See the disaster on sector 50 site after 7 years site no where near completion.
        And why are you posting this Antriksh BS in this thread, if I may ask?

        Admins, please delete this as it is irrelevant to this thread.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Dear all,

          The disaster continues in sector 50 site. I will be uploading a link shortly on the website where you can see pictures of the disaster first hand.

          Antriksh marketing team is trying hard to sell the other projects specially 78 at 3000 BSP, good bad, I don’t know.

          My advice to one & all—STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

          It is selling under few other incognitos—Sunshine, Infrawell, Colourful,,please do you research. If a company cannot finish a project in 5 years (small sites like sec-50 ), it is obvious that it is incompetent.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by satya_bol View Post
            Dear all,

            The disaster continues in sector 50 site. I will be uploading a link shortly on the website where you can see pictures of the disaster first hand.

            Antriksh marketing team is trying hard to sell the other projects specially 78 at 3000 BSP, good bad, I don’t know.

            My advice to one & all—STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

            It is selling under few other incognitos—Sunshine, Infrawell, Colourful,,please do you research. If a company cannot finish a project in 5 years (small sites like sec-50 ), it is obvious that it is incompetent.
            incognitos? colorful clearly mentions the name of Antriksh, and all its projects are mentioned on the link below. Sunshine is not there. Colorful Estate Pvt. Ltd.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              After Ne now 7X !!!

              Now, farmers plan to target projects in NOIDA Now, farmers plan to target projects in city - Hindustan Times

              Even as the dust of Noida Extension is yet to settle down, farmers of 10 villages in Noida have threatened to storm the sites of about a dozen key real estate players and stall construction of about 20,000 units in multi-storey residential towers coming up in 8 sectors of the city. The farmers, who have already done it once on May 16, have threatened to stall these projects on July 20. In some cases, work till the seventh floors have been completed.
              The threat has come despite the fact the authority chief executive officer (CEO) Rama Raman has categorically said that stern action will be taken against those stalling work at sites, which are not legally disputed.

              Farmers are demanding 50% of their land’s market value as cash compensation, settlement of abadi land disputes (returning to farmers wrongly acquired abadi land or, in some cases, freeing encroached areas from farmers) and allotment of developed land (5% of the total land acquired) plots as part of rehabilitation benefits.

              On May 16, hundreds of farmers of Sorkha Jahidabad, Sarfabad, Baraula, Parthala, Kakrala, Salarpur, Gadhi Chaukhandi, Bahlolpur and Morna reached the builders' sites in sectors 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 117, 116 and 113 and stopped work. Noida authority had sought from farmers one month’s time to address the issues. The authority said it would hold special camps and allot the 5% plots.

              There has not been much progress but officials put up a brave front.
              “We have held hearings in three villages to solve abadi land disputes, which will lead up to allotment of developed land plots. As for the demand of greater compensation, we have communicated the matter to state government. Lucknow will take a call.”
              Farmers are not impressed. Farmer leader Naresh Yadav said, “The authority has not respected its deadline. There is only one week left before our deadline expires. I don’t think they will be able to concede our demands in a week. We held a meeting on Sunday last and decided in case our demands are not met, will stop work at sites and resort to an indefinite agitation.”

              He said, “Land was acquired from us at R400 per sqm and sold to builders for R10,000 per sqm. The acquisition was principally done for industrial development and, midway, the land use was changed to that of so-called planned development. Our objections were not listened to.” There are more than 800 claims of 5% plots. No such allotment has been done since 2005, he said.

              Farmers, apart from cash compensation, also get plots (5% of the total land acquired) in developed sectors through lottery and after payment of development charges as part of a rehabilitation plan.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                This is Sunshine first project..where would sunshine shift investors if similar to NE happens ??? Scary..

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                  This is Sunshine first project..where would sunshine shift investors if similar to NE happens ??? Scary..
                  to Sunshine's ancestors ANTRIKSH

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    This is Sunshine first project..where would sunshine shift investors if similar to NE happens ??? Scary..
                    There is nothing like if and but..

                    Almost whole noida sectors are clean.. and duly transferred to builders...

                    What farmers want is not related to the things happening in NE.. so just chill..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      when a person invest couple of lacs and hear / read bad news so naturally tension comes in mind..

                      however hoping the same Ashok and there is no other alternate except sit back and chilling :-)

                      All I can say is Sab Rahul Gandhi ki wajah se hua hai, usi ki aag lagai huyee hai


                      Originally posted by ashokyadav View Post
                      There is nothing like if and but..

                      Almost whole noida sectors are clean.. and duly transferred to builders...

                      What farmers want is not related to the things happening in NE.. so just chill..

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X