Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Was just going through this thread. Has the builder informed to the investors to ask for what they want on the eve of Diwali or people just speculating at how the project ought to be and working as part time designers/architechts for the project???
    CommentQuote
  • No, the builder has not asked for diwali wishes. We ar discussing in order to propose some changes to the management on our own.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, anyone got info about their new commercial project in sector 94?
    CommentQuote
  • dear fatichar

design in finalisation stage
    likely to have large show rooms on G,1,2 floors. commercial/office space(400- 900 sq ') and studio apts on subsequent floors
    soft launch rate - 9500/- likely
    formal apvls not yet in place

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting....is it good to buy studio apts in a commercial complex ?

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear fatichar

design in finalisation stage
    likely to have large show rooms on G,1,2 floors. commercial/office space(400- 900 sq ') and studio apts on subsequent floors
    soft launch rate - 9500/- likely
    formal apvls not yet in place

regards
    CommentQuote
  • what are your thoughts on the location? Being the very beginning of the express way, it sounds good. but practically, do you envision people going to it, when sec 18 is just 1 km away?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is good. Must have bought FSI from BPTP. The land price is high but BPTP is selling land to improve liquidity.

Definitely a good prop for retail space.

pls get the prices and other details.

worth looking at.
    CommentQuote
  • loation

Originally Posted by fatichar
    what are your thoughts on the location? Being the very beginning of the E way, it sounds good. but practically, do you envision people going to it, when sec 18 is just 1 km away?

sect 18 would b approx 4 kms away but one needs to compare the rates of CS in sect 18 and this supposed disadvantage would then b an advantage.

-moreover, the avail of metro sations within one km on either side
    - closest access to delhi
    - proximity to IT hubs and other work places along the Eway
    - proximity to residential areas of E way and other residentail sects around sect 18

all the above make the project worth consideration wrt 2 location; financial and other paramaters may b considered once disclosed

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • is their any revision of price in sunshine again.
    anybody kindly update.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    is their any revision of price in sunshine again.
    anybody kindly update.

regards

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
    CommentQuote
  • again !

Two price hikes in a month ! I guess either they want to make some quick money before the market starts cooling off or they don't have much inventory left.

Those who are familiar with the similar RE market rise (and eventual crash) in US in in the recent years, do you guys see any similarities that should concern us?
    CommentQuote
  • I feel they don't have much saleable inventory left. Probably they are doing to keep a few presume flats for selling as ready to move.

I don't think the US like crisis will occur here. our banks are very cautious and our customers don't spend beyond means.

What concerns me though is that sunshine is about to launch two more projects in one go. The residential one is going to be double the size of helios. Commercial plus are more costly. This could lead to a slowdown of helios post structure completion - a scenario Noida customers have witnessed with alarming regulatory. And I have serious doubt if they will be able to sell a ten acre project in sec 143 well. Although the sector 94 commercial should sell like a hot cake.
    CommentQuote
  • It's true that they have very less inventory left now...one of my colleague booked 2050 2 months back and his customer id was 34X....and moreover they want to prove 3300 - 3500 price for their new project is good, as SSH is now quoting 4000+,

Commercial definitely would be costly but office space on higher floors may be in range.

Any idea about launch date, ticket size, price etc ???
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd price hike was a Diwali Gift for existing buyers

Why should not SSH increase rates...SSH is:

1) No.1 in 7x w.r.t Construction speed
    2) Construction Quality
    3) Low Density
    4) Good Gentry
    5) Excellent and approachable Management,Good Customer Care
    6) Neighbors like Mahagun, Assotech, Prateek, Sikka even Sethi are quoting almost same / more than what SSH quotes now
    7) Amarpali Silicon whose 3rd slab fell down while construction is also quoting same.

As per me, SSH is still at lower rates.

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Two price hikes in a month ! I guess either they want to make some quick money before the market starts cooling off or they don't have much inventory left.

Those who are familiar with the similar RE market rise (and eventual crash) in US in in the recent years, do you guys see any similarities that should concern us?
    CommentQuote
  • Where did you get silicon city 3rd slab news?
    CommentQuote