Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • one of buyer from Silicon city and this was fixed very quickly.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Where did you get silicon city 3rd slab news?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    one of buyer from Silicon city and this was fixed very quickly.



    Every thing possible with Amrapali builder.......
    CommentQuote
  • any news about their new project on xprsway ?
    CommentQuote
  • it seems that the commercial will be launched before the residential one.
    CommentQuote
  • delayed ?

    It is quite likely that SSH might get delayed, if they are starting two large projects at a time! Besides, they would have earned ~95% of the total revenue by the time the structure is completed so they wouldn't care much abt it.

    I also agree that selling the residential project would be hard now as (i) the mkt/economy is cooling off, and (ii) EMI is going to be even more "expensive". As a matter of fact, at times, I fail to understand the rationale to purchase at such a high cost when I do a "rent vs. buy" analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • agree to all your points, escept for the last one.

    people are nuying at 7k psf also, and you find 4k costly?

    yes, rent looks cheaper than EMI, but it is only for a few years.

    consider a loan of 20 years. today 1575 flat costs 60L in SSH. assuming 100% loan, EMI = 60k.

    rent for a similar size flat in a good pvt builder society = 25k.

    rent increases 10% every year. so will become 2.5 times in 10 years (2021). for safer side, consider this rate will be reached in 12 years - that is 2023, this is ten years after possession.

    so the rent has equaled EMI in ten years, which is alf the loan tenure. now rent will keep increasing but EMI will be same. so what we loose on EMI in ten years, we make up for it in next ten years. equation almost balanced.

    but after 20 years, EMI = 0, and rent > almost 1.5L/month !

    and, rent wala will have nothing in hand, while flat whala will have a flat worth 5 crores!!!

    there is property tax to be paid, but rent has brokerage and shifting costs every 1-2 years. so they cancel each other.

    that's why if these cheap options were not available, even buying RTM at 6-7, which some are doing now, makes more sense than staying on rent.

    rich are better at money management, thats why they are rich. if rent made more sense, they would not invest so much in property.
    CommentQuote
  • irrespective of their new launches, SSH management is doing their best to deliver ON TIME, or with a little delay of 3-4 months.

    I am pretty optimistic with their plan :bab (35):



    Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    It is quite likely that SSH might get delayed, if they are starting two large projects at a time! Besides, they would have earned ~95% of the total revenue by the time the structure is completed so they wouldn't care much abt it.

    I also agree that selling the residential project would be hard now as (i) the mkt/economy is cooling off, and (ii) EMI is going to be even more "expensive". As a matter of fact, at times, I fail to understand the rationale to purchase at such a high cost when I do a "rent vs. buy" analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    agree to all your points, escept for the last one.

    people are nuying at 7k psf also, and you find 4k costly?

    yes, rent looks cheaper than EMI, but it is only for a few years.

    consider a loan of 20 years. today 1575 flat costs 60L in SSH. assuming 100% loan, EMI = 60k.

    rent for a similar size flat in a good pvt builder society = 25k.

    rent increases 10% every year. so will become 2.5 times in 10 years (2021). for safer side, consider this rate will be reached in 12 years - that is 2023, this is ten years after possession.

    so the rent has equaled EMI in ten years, which is alf the loan tenure. now rent will keep increasing but EMI will be same. so what we loose on EMI in ten years, we make up for it in next ten years. equation almost balanced.

    but after 20 years, EMI = 0, and rent > almost 1.5L/month !

    and, rent wala will have nothing in hand, while flat whala will have a flat worth 5 crores!!!

    there is property tax to be paid, but rent has brokerage and shifting costs every 1-2 years. so they cancel each other.

    that's why if these cheap options were not available, even buying RTM at 6-7, which some are doing now, makes more sense than staying on rent.

    rich are better at money management, thats why they are rich. if rent made more sense, they would not invest so much in property.


    I believe rent is going to come down in Noida because of so much delivery lined up in 2013 and i don't see 1.5 lacs are families are suddenly coming to Noida to live in these flats.
    If you go to any tom-dick-harry builder, they say this project almost sold and inflating their prices. It seems to me very fishy, but even assuming this is correct, not all are definitely end users and must be from neighboring places (who wish to have a flat near Delhi), but most likely they are not going to live, but rent out.

    So, For investment purpose, you would look for best builder/best society i.e. good builder/society will appreciate better, but from rent point of view, difference is not much. Consider Indirapuram, where Rent in windsor for a 2BHK flat is 15.5k, while average society like - Amrapali, Mahagun, Aditya etc. fetches around 12-14.5k. Although, cost of Windsor is way far than Amrapali. Also, smaller size units e.g. 2BHK or smaller 3BHK will have more demand than big sizes, but scenarios are opposite for investment/end use purpose. Just my opinion.
    Also, the prices in SSH or any other builder for that matter in 7X & 137 or ... etc, but don't know how many transaction are actually happening at builder mentioned prices.
    BTW, is there any resale happening for SSH or is it prevented by Builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkapoor

    BTW, is there any resale happening for SSH or is it prevented by Builder?


    Resale in SSH is allowed after paying 50% amount. Don't know if any resales are happening though.
    CommentQuote
  • i believe only 20 to 25k flats will be ready in Noida by 2013 end.
    CommentQuote
  • nice analysis happening here and good economics explanation for rent vs buy theory.
    Wish the rentals keep on increasing the way they are but I doubt it will keep on increasing 10% every year for next 20 years or so.
    There is a stagnation period as well and the prices of every comodity doesn't increase every year. Similarly RE appreciates but do not expect it to increase by good percentage every year. There may be few years which will be dull without appreciation and then there will be years with depreciation as well.

    Still investment in RE makes sense for future and hedge for the inflation and asset development/ self house.
    Cheers and happy investing.
    CommentQuote
  • a case in point:

    when my father started his service in 1978, he rented a single room for Rs 60 per month. the same room rent now is 1500. it means it became 25 times in 33 years.

    using 10% per annum increase, it becomes just 21 to 22 times.

    another example:

    i started my journey in Noida 5 years back. rent of 3BHK in KV-2, sec 82 = 5000. Now rent = 14000. Yearly increase of 10% would have made it just 8000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    It's true that they have very less inventory left now...one of my colleague booked 2050 2 months back and his customer id was 34X....and moreover they want to prove 3300 - 3500 price for their new project is good, as SSH is now quoting 4000+,

    Commercial definitely would be costly but office space on higher floors may be in range.

    Any idea about launch date, ticket size, price etc ???

    where can you find the customer ID?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    a case in point:

    when my father started his service in 1978, he rented a single room for Rs 60 per month. the same room rent now is 1500. it means it became 25 times in 33 years.

    using 10% per annum increase, it becomes just 21 to 22 times.

    another example:

    i started my journey in Noida 5 years back. rent of 3BHK in KV-2, sec 82 = 5000. Now rent = 14000. Yearly increase of 10% would have made it just 8000.


    While this is good data, the rental values stagnate also. In Noida, such stagnation occurred between 1999-2004......

    Other strong point in favor of buying a property is that property values rarely go down, but in bom time, they go up like crazy........ (which is when one gets the real benefit of owning....)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    where can you find the customer ID?


    Its on your DL / BBA etc SSH-XXX
    CommentQuote