Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks. Mine is 116. 1 month after I booked, the builder had said that 35% is sold. So it seems it was right.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.fatichar...kindly update me about the upcoming project of this builder on noida expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • read the previous 3-4 pages. it seems the residential is on the back burner. they are launching a commercial in sec 94.
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar, is Sunshine going to maintain this Helios project after possession ? Asking cuz just read the new thread posted by aam aadmi :)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19628-warning-avoid-rwas-at-all-costs?t=21776
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    fatichar, is Sunshine going to maintain this Helios project after possession ? Asking cuz just read the new thread posted by aam aadmi :)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19628-warning-avoid-rwas-at-all-costs?t=21776

BBA says that the company or a nominated agency will take care of maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • just checked their web-site. Increased price again by Rs. 100 psf since 1 Nov 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    just checked their web-site. Increased price again by Rs. 100 psf since 1 Nov 2011.

Looks like they don't have much inventory left to sell; jacking up the prices so frequently to build the pressure and wrap up the sale asap.
    CommentQuote
  • this is crazy man! 400 psf hike in 1 month!

I don't think this builds up pressure. When Options are available, it will slow down sales. If they wanted to wrap up sales, they would give free AC/LCD/woodwork etc. I feel they are now in profit maximization stage. they don't care if they can't sell now, as remaining 50-60 flats can be sold slowly till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • One week back, I received demand letter for tower E, saying 6th floor reached. The last newsletter shos only 4th slab done. have they put 2 slabs in 25 days?
    CommentQuote
  • True Fatichar,

what I feel is:

1) Mahagun, Assotech, Prateek and other near by builders which are at 4-5 floor are having 4000+ rates, so why Sunshine cannot

2) HC hearing also gave some good news / breathing time for noida

3) Agree with you, very less inventory left now, they perhaps don't need to sell upfront, they can sell slowly till possesion.

4) The major reason can be, New project to be launched, so the existing project rates need to be hiked.

Anyways,,good for us !!!

Originally Posted by fatichar
    this is crazy man! 400 psf hike in 1 month!

I don't think this builds up pressure. When Options are available, it will slow down sales. If they wanted to wrap up sales, they would give free AC/LCD/woodwork etc. I feel they are now in profit maximization stage. they don't care if they can't sell now, as remaining 50-60 flats can be sold slowly till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • not good man! if rates had remained around 3500, i might have upgraded to 2050 size :(
    CommentQuote
  • Known truth for us (middle class)
    when there is a opportunity...we generally don't have money...and when we arrange money...there is no opportunity.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    not good man! if rates had remained around 3500, i might have upgraded to 2050 size :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    not good man! if rates had remained around 3500, i might have upgraded to 2050 size :(

It seems that you are Praveen. Feeling little sorry for you.

I released 2 flats of 2050 on 3rd floor to upgrade them to 2450 (as I mentioned earlier also) around 1 month back and I was remembering you but had no way to contact you. One of my friend booked one of them already.

At that time, SSH official price was Rs. 3500 psf on DP on 7th floor(it is 3900 now).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    It seems that you are Praveen. Feeling little sorry for you.

I released 2 flats of 2050 on 3rd floor to upgrade them to 2450 (as I mentioned earlier also) around 1 month back and I was remembering you but had no way to contact you. One of my friend booked one of them already.

At that time, SSH official price was Rs. 3500 psf on DP on 7th floor(it is 3900 now).

Thanks Vipul. But I was aware of that. I asked them also for upgrade. They were ready to give me 3600 psf in CLP for above 7th floor.

But

1. didn't want 3rd floor as I don't want to stare at 18 more floors. sunlight would be an issue.

2. big 3rd floor PLC

3. didn't have budget for 3600 also :D

4. didn't expect rates to go up this fast. I hoped that with a salary hike after a few months, I would be able to manage.

but not much to worry abt, my bro in law has a 2050 on 9th floor. if at all he comes to stay, by that time he surely would want a bigger size, and I would get his flat :), if I want. and by that time, agar khuda meherbaan ho gaya, to sec 101 ka golf course ka kaam start ho sakta hai. fir to apne 1575 flat se golf view milega! then won't even think of upgrading.
    CommentQuote
  • which is a good tower in helios sunshine

i am interested in buying a 1575 sft in helios sunshine. can someone pse tell me which is the better tower amongst b, c and e and why. regards
    CommentQuote