Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • b and c both are good towers because of / Main Gate / road / sun facing and have long view....however e tower would face Assotech project.

Originally Posted by waderamanav
    i am interested in buying a 1575 sft in helios sunshine. can someone pse tell me which is the better tower amongst b, c and e and why. regards
    CommentQuote
  • but AFAIK, only top floors would be available in B and C.
    CommentQuote
  • Could somebody tell me what should be the price i should get by selling my unit of 1575 sq ft. in tower c ,as i m in the process of selling my unit and in talks with a few people as this project is not sold in open market ..
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Any comments on location od SSH new project, I can see 3 sides almost vacant for 94 sector, though never visited 94 sector.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    Could somebody tell me what should be the price i should get by selling my unit of 1575 sq ft. in tower c ,as i m in the process of selling my unit and in talks with a few people as this project is not sold in open market ..
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

which floor? i feel floors above 7 should fetch around 3600 to 3800.

could you mention reasons for selling?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    One week back, I received demand letter for tower E, saying 6th floor reached. The last newsletter shos only 4th slab done. have they put 2 slabs in 25 days?

I thought yours was in tower C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    I thought yours was in tower C.

yes, mine is C.

bro in law has a 2050 in E. he is an NRI so his letters come to me.
    CommentQuote
  • inflation

FYI Folks, though I know that inflation is a hot button for some of us:)

I don't know what experts think abt it, I feel that these inflationary pressures will soon start impacting the RE prices.

Food inflation rose to 12.21% on November 03, 2011

Petrol price hike will raise headline inflation says Ahluwalia
    CommentQuote
  • BAn

Originally Posted by samirhusain
    www.regrob.com is a wonderful group buying Platform for Real Estate Investment. We deal in the real estate deals, Group deals, Bulk Discounts where we aggregate demand for the product and get discounts which a single buyer would have difficulty in negotiating generally. Presently www.regrob.com is covering Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Dehradun, Shimla, Nainital and Mumbai.:bab (6)::bab (4):

Moderator please Ban..sab jagah gandagi faila rakhi hai..:bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Oct newsletter out. It seems they have picked up pace. Every tower got at least 2 slabs in last 1 month.

http://www.sunshinehelios.com/mailer/mailer_oct11.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • What is the reason for increase in construction peace? Given the festive season, it should have been slower. Before this month, they always put three slabs in two months. Now suddenly two slabs in one month. Is this to collect quick bucks to fund their upcoming projects? I don't mind that, as long as quality is not compromised.

Kochchar bhai, 6 mahine pahle jab morpheus humse aage nikal gaya tha, to aapne kaha tha ki helios usko beat kar dega. Aapki baat to such ho gai, par badhti EMI se hamari waat lag gai! Ab final product ke baare me bhi kuchh achchha sa bol do...
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai,

EMI to1 din poori honi hi hai, but good thing is, risk is reducing day by day as soon as we are proceeding towards possession , We would get our ready to move home and appreciation both:D.

I still believe, Sunshine would deliver a quality product on time or with a little delay of 3-4 months as their intentions are good and they are more or less on track. I came to know that every Saturday, whole management discuss.. how to make this project better and take actions.

rahi baat morpheus ko beat karne ki.,ab to lagta hai ki helios would be first to deliver in 7x area.:bab (35):

Originally Posted by fatichar
    What is the reason for increase in construction peace? Given the festive season, it should have been slower. Before this month, they always put three slabs in two months. Now suddenly two slabs in one month. Is this to collect quick bucks to fund their upcoming projects? I don't mind that, as long as quality is not compromised.

Kochchar bhai, 6 mahine pahle jab morpheus humse aage nikal gaya tha, to aapne kaha tha ki helios usko beat kar dega. Aapki baat to such ho gai, par badhti EMI se hamari waat lag gai! Ab final product ke baare me bhi kuchh achchha sa bol do...
    CommentQuote
  • Technically, pan oasis bhi 7x me hai. Most probably that would be the first to give possession in 7x. But helios should be the first to finish the whole project.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, I think project start date of Pan Oasis was much before than SSH, and moreover SSH is just 5 acres with 6 towers only..

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Technically, pan oasis bhi 7x me hai. Most probably that would be the first to give possession in 7x. But helios should be the first to finish the whole project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    b and c both are good towers because of / Main Gate / road / sun facing and have long view....however e tower would face Assotech project.

See man, It is individual choice.
    While B & C have a good view but they have west side balconies & in the summer, heat will be a great problem in them. When I had a choice between B&C vs E (for 1575), I took E, as it opens towards East & there is a respectable difference from Assotech esp. on higher floor sides.
    B&C had drain side facing, but that I believe should not be an issue as it is really some distant away but heat in the summer afternoon could be an issue.
    CommentQuote