Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

options

Originally posted by kocharr View Post
    I am planning to change entrance of 1 room..chaning of this will give some private area 3 side closed...we dont have much options to change ...any other thoughts ???
    kocharr and noida78:

Agree with you two. I was considering three changes, including these two. just don't know which toilet to kill as, from the position perspective, they all have some value. If we get rid of the one in BR-1, then the toilet in the living area is kind of pretty far.

My other (3rd) thought was to widen the living space by 1-2 ft but this would mean narrowing either the kitchen side or the bedrooms side. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by noida78 View Post
      I am thinking of converting Bathroom # 3 into a store room or Puja room. Who needs 4 bathrooms? Any thoughts?
      which bathroom is #3?

Comment

I think widening of living room and narrowing bedroom / kitchen is not a good idea..this is my personal thinking...

and,agree with you on killing of one toilet but which one...all have some value..

I was also thinking opening door in balcony..refer pic..but not sure its feasible or not.

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
        kocharr and noida78:

Agree with you two. I was considering three changes, including these two. just don't know which toilet to kill as, from the position perspective, they all have some value. If we get rid of the one in BR-1, then the toilet in the living area is kind of pretty far.

My other (3rd) thought was to widen the living space by 1-2 ft but this would mean narrowing either the kitchen side or the bedrooms side. Thoughts?
        Attached Files

Comment

I was referring to the guest bathroom (5x7.6'). The guests can use the toilet at the main entrance and the kids bathroom for bathing etc. Its a waste to have that bathroom when its not needed most of the time. Also, I agree with changing the door opening of that guestoom as mentioned in previous posts.

Comment

guys

i am amazed that u r discussing modifications 2 ur flats while the whole 78 sector has been formed part of litigation in AHC

if things go the NE way , we may not have any flats. do u people hav any addl gen on the crisis that i am not aware of

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              guys

i am amazed that u r discussing modifications 2 ur flats while the whole 78 sector has been formed part of litigation in AHC

if things go the NE way , we may not have any flats. do u people hav any addl gen on the crisis that i am not aware of

regards
              Can you please share the source of your information?

Comment

plz read today's newspapers, read other thread on the site or talk to auths at sunshine

Comment

plz read today's newspapers, read other thread on the site or talk to auths at sunshine
                  Yes I have read the newpapers where there is mention of cases. Can you please let me know if auths at sunshine confirmed to you that they received court notice?

Comment

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUB...11_002_001.jpg

plz go through the above link or read other threads

NA has already received notice from AHC on the petition fild by the farmers of SV wrt denotification of entire land of now called 7XXXXX sects. same has been confirmed by NA

Comment

Sids is correct...farmers want their land back now...what should we do with our payments now....should we put on hold till 17th / 24th Aug ?

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUB...11_002_001.jpg

plz go through the above link or read other threads

NA has already received notice from AHC on the petition fild by the farmers of SV wrt denotification of entire land of now called 7XXXXX sects. same has been confirmed by NA
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X