Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

next payment 4 our tower is likely 2 b due in sep. i don't think thing wil be any more clearer by then. i am not making any payments till the issue is resolved

Comment

situation is getting scary now..every day new news is coming...what if the situation of 7x will become as NE ???

1) builder won't be able to return all the money to all buyers
      2) builder won't be able to provide flats, in different project, to all buyers.

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
      next payment 4 our tower is likely 2 b due in sep. i don't think thing wil be any more clearer by then. i am not making any payments till the issue is resolved

Comment

Guys, I know its scary but think clearly. If HC gives the verdict in farmers favour in this case, the fire will spread throughout India. No land will be safe anymore. Dont think the court would want another 1000 pending land cases in the next few months upon itself. I feel this is just a political gimmick which will not cost us our flats but may delay it.

Comment

so what should we do with our pending / next payments??

This issue does not seems getting resolved till next year and builder will not gonna wait till that time...and I don't want to put my extremely hard money on stake, till the time issue resolves..

plz suggest what to do ?? :-(

Originally posted by noida78 View Post
          Guys, I know its scary but think clearly. If HC gives the verdict in farmers favour in this case, the fire will spread throughout India. No land will be safe anymore. Dont think the court would want another 1000 pending land cases in the next few months upon itself. I feel this is just a political gimmick which will not cost us our flats but may delay it.

Comment

My inclination is to wait for the court verdict and then if it is favourable, would make the payment. Remember, delayed payments = additional interest and slow construction, which none of us want.

Comment

on a lighter note

on a lighter note
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks noida78, I think we should wait till 17th / 24th Aug and accordingly take a call

Originally posted by noida78 View Post
                My inclination is to wait for the court verdict and then if it is favourable, would make the payment. Remember, delayed payments = additional interest and slow construction, which none of us want.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                  guys

i am amazed that u r discussing modifications 2 ur flats while the whole 78 sector has been formed part of litigation in AHC

if things go the NE way , we may not have any flats. do u people hav any addl gen on the crisis that i am not aware of

regards
                  Personally, I am so tired of these litigation discussions, therefore I won't talk much abt it. However, I do believe that, sooner or later, this dust has got to settle as politiations can only sake their roties for a limited time.

Besides, Noida is the prime area to expand NCR, and RE development is a “win-win-win-…” for everyone including these illiterate farmers who are being used as puppets.

So I don’t see any harm in looking at other tasks at hand such as optional layouts.

Whether or not we make the payment is a personal decision. I believe that these are some minor bumps in the road and these projects will eventually be completed, therefore I am ok with making payments. I was bit worried earlier when the issue was local to NE. The bigger it is, the more pressure on everyone to come to an agreement and move on. The only worry I have is that, if builders end up eating this cost (to pay more to villagers or politiations), then they might pass it on the buyers. Hopefully the new/prospective ones, and not us. J

Comment

Farmers to unite under one umbrella

Farmers to unite under one umbrella

To Elect Office-Bearers Soon

Purusharth Aradhak TNN

Greater Noida: Farmers on Tuesday held a panchayat in Dhada village to bring together all small samitis formed by them under one banner so that they may be able to put forth their demands to the government collectively.
                    Representatives of 50 villages falling under the Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities attended the panchayat and decided to form one district level Kisan Sansh Samiti.
                    “The farmers’ movement so far is scattered. With different statements being given by various samitis, the image of farmers has become distorted and the movement is yet to gain a firm footing,” said Virender Dhada, the panchayat organizer.
                    Representatives of 10 different samitis and six political parties attended the panchayat that continued for five hours. Farmers from Patwadi, Thasrana, Atta Gujran, Dankaur, Bhatta, Parsaul, Shahdara, Chipiyana, Bisrakh, etc attended the panchayat.
                    After the brainstorming session, the farmers decided to hold the next panchayat on August 17 in Salarpur village. In the next meet, not only will the names of office-bearers of the district level Kisan Sansh Samiti be declared, but also a format of common demands of all villages will be produced.
                    Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway authorities have acquired land of 54, 60 and 45 villages, respectively, in areas falling under their jurisdiction. In the panchayat, representatives of 10 villages falling under Yamuna Expressway Authority, 30 villages from Greater Noida and 10 villages from Noida were present. “We have decided to choose two representatives from each village. In addition, we have selected six political parties and three members from these parties to be members of the samiti,” informed Dhada.
                    Meanwhile, following in the footsteps of their brethren in Noida and Greater Noida, farmers from around 45 villages along the Expressway threatened to move Allahabad High Court if they were not paid higher compensation and their abadi areas were not regularized. The villagers, whose lands were acquired by Yamuna Expressway Authority in 2008, are backed by the Bharatiya Kisan Union. The villagers have again threatened to stop work on major projects in the area, such as the Expressway itself and the Formula 1 racing track if their demands are not met.

Comment

Nayi Bhasudi...!!!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...gur-19865.html

whats going on in Noida.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X