Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Yes, he is an IT guy. I am also an IT guy. We (IT guys) have tendency of change. He started an IT company and sold it to Mentor Graphics (i have heard, not verified). Now suddenly in to RE. This shows that the guy is NOT focused on a particular business, but on making money. He probably wants to become a big billionaire. Nothing wrong with that. after this project, if he finds opportunity in retail, he may open a chain of restaurants, who knows!

    This is different from people who have a clear vision. they make build businesses and keep making them stronger. They don't sell just to start another business.


    fyi, The guy sold his company to Mentor Graphics ~12 yrs ago and he still is its MD. From your definition, this probably shows commitment. He probably made millions in those en days and could have easily changed his line....

    p.s. I don't work for his company but in the same industry.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on site office / sample flat ? Any Govt. bank has sanctioned this project ?

    Originally Posted by sequence
    fyi, The guy sold his company to Mentor Graphics ~12 yrs ago and he still is its MD. From your definition, this probably shows commitment. He probably made millions in those en days and could have easily changed his line....

    p.s. I don't work for his company but in the same industry.
    CommentQuote
  • Site office - Sec 78, plot GH005B (Before Antariskh Golf view and back to back with Assotech 78 project)
    Sample flat - under construction (size 3200sqft)
    Bank approvals Done: IDBI and DB
    Under advance stage of approval: HDFC
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea how many units / percentage are sold out ?

    Originally Posted by himanshujain
    Site office - Sec 78, plot GH005B (Before Antariskh Golf view and back to back with Assotech 78 project)
    Sample flat - under construction (size 3200sqft)
    Bank approvals Done: IDBI and DB
    Under advance stage of approval: HDFC
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information...about 40% is sold out
    CommentQuote
  • Really impressed with the transparency and innovation they have provided on their website. I will go to the site and find more information on ground. Project looks good both for users and investors.

    Couple of deficiencies that i noticed which i will discuss with them-
    -Their website mentioned 83%(for 1575 sft) as carpet area and includes bathrooms which is technically incorrect. When we remove bathrooms from the carpet area calculation, we are left with 72% carpet area.
    -Secondly the open space is going to be limited for a 5 acre plot.

    Definitely worth a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the shortest route from Sector 82 to Sector 78?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Really impressed with the transparency and innovation they have provided on their website. I will go to the site and find more information on ground. Project looks good both for users and investors.

    Couple of deficiencies that i noticed which i will discuss with them-
    -Their website mentioned 83%(for 1575 sft) as carpet area and includes bathrooms which is technically incorrect. When we remove bathrooms from the carpet area calculation, we are left with 72% carpet area.
    -Secondly the open space is going to be limited for a 5 acre plot.

    Definitely worth a good option.


    i don't know the techincal definition of carpet area, but I see usable area. bathroom is defititely a very usable area. balconies are usable area for some, not for oothers and some suggest considering 50% of balcony area as usable. whatever!

    So while comparing between projects, we can make our own definition of usable area and then compare the floor plans. this would suit us better han the technical definitions.

    Even I am concerned about open space being limited. i went to the site and felt that 5.5 acre itna chhota hota hai?. but can atleast hope that being a smaller project, should complete on time. I saw their site plan, which is to the scale. the distance towers on length is 100m and on breadth is 78m. which seems good on paper. but looking at the plot seems small.

    PS: I like reducing 10 sqft from my room size and adding them to my bathroom. feels great to take bath in a spacious bathroom.
    CommentQuote
  • sec 78 route

    Originally Posted by parle_poppins
    whats the shortest route from Sector 82 to Sector 78?


    currently, probably a kachchha road is there from nepz to 78. a link is being made from corner of sec 76-78 to dadri road. this will make the route 82-bhangel-sec 47 turn right 78(1 km from sec 47).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    i don't know the techincal definition of carpet area, but I see usable area. bathroom is defititely a very usable area. balconies are usable area for some, not for oothers and some suggest considering 50% of balcony area as usable. whatever!

    So while comparing between projects, we can make our own definition of usable area and then compare the floor plans. this would suit us better han the technical definitions.

    Even I am concerned about open space being limited. i went to the site and felt that 5.5 acre itna chhota hota hai?. but can atleast hope that being a smaller project, should complete on time. I saw their site plan, which is to the scale. the distance towers on length is 100m and on breadth is 78m. which seems good on paper. but looking at the plot seems small.

    PS: I like reducing 10 sqft from my room size and adding them to my bathroom. feels great to take bath in a spacious bathroom.


    Yes i agree with you, basically definitions of carpet area, built up area etc have become too varied and now depend on builder to builder and city to city.
    Technically carpet area means where you can put a carpet hence bathrooms and balconies dont come in that purview.

    All in all Sunshine Helios definitely looks value for money and surrounded by Mahagun, Assotech which are already premium projects:)
    CommentQuote
  • Some more points

    1. closer to metro than mahagun and assotech
    2. celing height around 9'9".
    3. resale is possible only after paying 50% money. and apartments are reconfigurable. these two have ensured that mostly end users have bought in this, not investors. so occupance will be very high as soon as possession is given
    4. penalty clause of 5psf after June 2013 for first 3 months, and 10psf after that. most others have only 5 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Somehow not clear on re-configurable ? does it mean walls can be added later as per choice? if it is so then its good.

    Resale at 50% is high. 3c is at 30%. but the it increases the number of speculators.

    But looking at the clarity being provided by Sunshine on web, definitely a turn-around in RE industry. Lets wait and see how they sustain.

    ANy projects they have completed or near completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Spire has a similar concept for its residential projects in Gurgaon. They call it flexihomes.

    Visit this link to know more on it -


    http://www.spireworld.in/flexihome/

    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Somehow not clear on re-configurable ? does it mean walls can be added later as per choice? if it is so then its good.

    Resale at 50% is high. 3c is at 30%. but the it increases the number of speculators.

    But looking at the clarity being provided by Sunshine on web, definitely a turn-around in RE industry. Lets wait and see how they sustain.

    ANy projects they have completed or near completion?
    CommentQuote
  • About reconfigurability:
    1) You can get any internal wall moved/ removed or added at additional cost.
    2) Outer walls and open area cannot be altered.

    About completed projects:
    None so far. One of the reasons why there is much transparency.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshujain
    About reconfigurability:
    1) You can get any internal wall moved/ removed or added at additional cost.
    2) Outer walls and open area cannot be altered.

    About completed projects:
    None so far. One of the reasons why there is much transparency.


    If it is at a cost the is it worth it? u can remove and change internal walls at a cost anytime? how is it a USP:D
    CommentQuote