Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Congrates for your booking..

Originally posted by sgupta2010 View Post
    I am an end user and I booked at sunshine after some background research.

The concept, execution, technical details for this project are driven by Mr. J.D., IIT KGP alumini and lot of reputation in IT industry for last 20 years.
    He wants to bring innovation and planning of IT industry in real state which to me got reflected in the layout plans, website and the idea of reconfigurability. I raised my doubts about feasibility of reconfigurability concept in high-rise buildings and I was assured that they have already engaged with a consultant (who is IITD civil Phd) who will be approving all their designs.

Main reasons for me to book as a end user were:
    - Value for money. My room size requirements which were not getting met with other builder(s) flats of even size close to 2250+ sq ft. were met with a 2050 sq ft flat here. Large balconies were a added bonus. Total payment even with a higher BSP is lower that most other builders that I compared with.

- Not a very big society and good complex layout. To me an indoor badminton court was an added attraction.

- Reconfiguration option is key for me. We want a bigger kitchen and a bigger master bedroom. The layout I had in mind is easily feasible in this project.

- Based on my interactions with the team so far, I found the team to be professional.

Can you please tell us, at what price (including all) you booked ?

Thanks

-Ag
    Last edited by noida_78_2010; September 11 2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Plot no GH 005 , Sector 78 , Noida

As per my understanding, This plot have just 18 acres in size, but this small area divided for 4 projects, Please correct me if I am wrong ??

Named are

1) Antariksh Golf View (not sure how much acres)

2) Sikka karmic (not sure how much acres)

3) Morphus Green (not sure how much acres)

4) Sunshine Helios (5.5 acres - around 390 flats. plot number GH-005 B)

Can anyone have any idea about below mentioned questions -

a) Plot sizes of first 3 projects and expected number of flats ??

b) There actual orders on road when we travel from sector 76 to sector 78 last corner (which one come first , and so on)????

Thanks.

-Ag

Comment

Originally posted by noida_78_2010 View Post
        As per my understanding, This plot have just 18 acres in size, but this small area divided for 4 projects, Please correct me if I am wrong ??

Named are

1) Antariksh Golf View (not sure how much acres)

2) Sikka karmic (not sure how much acres)

3) Morphus Green (not sure how much acres)

4) Sunshine Helios (5.5 acres - around 390 flats. plot number GH-005 B)

Can anyone have any idea about below mentioned questions -

a) Plot sizes of first 3 projects and expected number of flats ??

b) There actual orders on road when we travel from sector 76 to sector 78 last corner (which one come first , and so on)????

Thanks.

-Ag
        The Order on the road (from starting)
        Empty plot, Sikka, Sunshine (5.2 acres), Morpheus(3.5 acres), Antriksh(9 acres)

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Originally posted by himanshujain View Post
          The Order on the road (from starting)
          Empty plot, Sikka, Sunshine (5.2 acres), Morpheus(3.5 acres), Antriksh(9 acres)

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent a PM to you, please help..

Thanks

-Ag

Comment

Beware of sunshine helios

Dear all,

Sunshine Helios is part of Antriksh Group and I want to share my experience with you all with Antriksh builder since the past 3 years and then leave it to your best judgement to decide if you want to invest with this builder or cancel and escape.

I invested with Antriksh Green project in Sec 50 in 2007. I wish to share the facts with promises after 3 years:

1) At the time of booking Mr Rakesh Yadav made big promises to develop a 5 star project and deliver within 2 years. Now after 3 years the project is still not in sight. Whenever you call the appartment will be handed over within next 3 months and that never happens

2) The difference between the sample and actual flat is amazing, the quality of tiles, ceiling height etc is just unbelievable. When confronted I was told "Haathi ke daant khane ke aur aur dikhane ki aur"

3) At the time of booking I was shown brouchures and given strong commitment of only 10 story building. Now you find 12 story building significantly increasing the flat density

4) The construction on pool, club and all other facilities has not even started

Antriksh Builders is a small time, unprofessional company interested only in their own profits and not on delivery of promises and quality. Mr Rakesh Yadav is all hot air....over promising and undeliveing seems to be his motto. I am quite disappointed by his and the company's attitude.

Take a look at the website....notice the link to "almost completed projects"....these are actually very delayed projects. Which other professional company plays with words like these? In fact if you google search you will find many company generated links related to "making history by early delivery of Antriksh Greens" etc....This company is master of spin and deceit. I wish to make you aware of their antics.

Antriksh Group has more than 9 projects currently running since the past three years now and with more and more launches happenning every day by diverting money between projects.....I am not sure how many will be completed

I truly believe that what goes round, comes round and that as I today warn you all someone someday will warn me of potential dangers

Best wishes

Comment

I can understand the pain you are going through. After all it is hard earned money that is put in. Because of all such experiences, it took me a year to decide on where to put money (and that too loan!!)

Now coming to Sunshine helios:

1) Noida authority allotted plot GH005 (about 19 acres) to a consortium of builders lead by Antriksh group in March 2010. One of the new builders (M/s Sunshine Infratech) had small share in it.
              2) The plot was divided into 2 parts and smaller part was given number GH005B (about 5.2 acres) in June 2010. M/s sunshine Infratech are lead member of this new piece of land. And yes, Antriksh and ATS have stake in it.
              3) An SPV called Sunshine Infrawell has been created consisting of Sunshine Infratech (lead member) and Antariksh and ATS.
              4) This new SPV will take care of this project.

Lot has been said about involvement of IT biggie with this project (in earlier posts). Sunshine infratech is owned by his family.A
              I have met him personally and spoken to few GM and above level people from some IT companies who have booked because of his involvement.

But you are right, Antriksh has stake in it.

I can say all this because I have seen all the papers. I put my money because I was comparatively satisfied than other ventures.

But its every individuals money. Do take your time before you decide anything.

P.S.: I am an end user and trying to provide the information true to my knowledge. I don't vouch for it.

Comment

Some details needed

Someone please provide these details:

1. Maintenance cost after possession.
                2. Floor to ceiling clear height.

Comment

Met Sunshine guys at Expo today including Mr JD.

I am being offered 3350 in CLP all inclusive for 3BHK 7th Floor (with 1 Open parking) + IFMS 63000 + PLC, if any. And I am still to negotiate.

After understanding the basics of the project, I have a few doubts:
                  1) 400 projects in 5.5 acres is good. But bigger apartments mean more people, hence higher density.
                  2) An earlier post is this thread said that 30% have been sold, which was 2 weeks back. Still I was told to list my floor options & they will check & let me know. That tells me that inventory is still available. Does that mean company has not been able to sell even 150-200flats in 2-3 months. Normally 3BKH get offloaded the fastest?
                  3)Does ATS have a stake in the project?
                  4)Who is doing Project Funding?

Would be great if few buyers can share their buy price & answer the above questions.

Comment

Originally posted by DelhiInvestr View Post
                    Met Sunshine guys at Expo today including Mr JD.

I am being offered 3350 in CLP all inclusive for 3BHK 7th Floor (with 1 Open parking) + IFMS 63000 + PLC, if any. And I am still to negotiate.

After understanding the basics of the project, I have a few doubts:
                    1) 400 projects in 5.5 acres is good. But bigger apartments mean more people, hence higher density.
                    2) An earlier post is this thread said that 30% have been sold, which was 2 weeks back. Still I was told to list my floor options & they will check & let me know. That tells me that inventory is still available. Does that mean company has not been able to sell even 150-200flats in 2-3 months. Normally 3BKH get offloaded the fastest?
                    3)Does ATS have a stake in the project?
                    4)Who is doing Project Funding?

Would be great if few buyers can share their buy price & answer the above questions.
                    1) Bigger apartment actually means less density. An apartment is taken by a family normaly. In 2 BHK, 3-4 people live, in 3 BHK 3-5 (or 6 max) people live, in any bigger number will stay the same. Reason being the normal family size does not increase in proprtion to apartment size. So, bigger aprtments actually reduce density.

2) About inventory, I still feel 30-35% has been sold, But please verify if you can.

3) Yes, ATS has a stake in land (but don't know if they are taking any intreset in project execution)

4) SPV (Sunshine infrawell).

5) Floor to celing height : 10 ft

6) Maintainence cost: Not yet disclosed

All information as per my understanding and research before I made a purchase. No authentication guaranteed.

Cheers,
                    Himanshu

Comment

What about BBA?

Thanks Himanshu,

does the BBA mention the Floor to celing height? Or is it oral? When can we expect the sample flat to be ready?

Originally posted by himanshujain View Post
                      1) Bigger apartment actually means less density. An apartment is taken by a family normaly. In 2 BHK, 3-4 people live, in 3 BHK 3-5 (or 6 max) people live, in any bigger number will stay the same. Reason being the normal family size does not increase in proprtion to apartment size. So, bigger aprtments actually reduce density.

2) About inventory, I still feel 30-35% has been sold, But please verify if you can.

3) Yes, ATS has a stake in land (but don't know if they are taking any intreset in project execution)

4) SPV (Sunshine infrawell).

5) Floor to celing height : 10 ft

6) Maintainence cost: Not yet disclosed

All information as per my understanding and research before I made a purchase. No authentication guaranteed.

Cheers,
                      Himanshu

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X