Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    HDFC is costly. i feel a delay of a week or so, and a few extra calls are worth saving 0.5% on interest rate.

and there is no guarantee that HDFC would be quicker! plus door step service is probably not available there. so a few calls are much better than physically going to the back.

true. but what about first blue bank / IDBI , which finance this & same interest rate ??
    CommentQuote
  • no idea abt first blue. IDBI rate is same? strange! coz IDBI offered me 10.5 before 9 months, when LIC offered 9.25.
    CommentQuote
  • today first blue & IDBI both are at 10.75 (as per my last info). Axis is also same. I never heard about LIC. Do they finance it & any advantage going to LIC ? are they cheaper, do they finance DP, if you know ??
    CommentQuote
  • yes, LIC does finance. i donno the rate. must be 10.75. but being a sarkari company, it is very slow. and u have to go physically.

IDBI 10.75 for amount above 25L? or up to 25?
    CommentQuote
  • upto 25. above 11.
    CommentQuote
  • axis bank
    i got my loan approved not 4 this proj but for some other proj in flat 14 working days. door servoce. i was really happy with the promptness in taking calls and attending 2 ur reqmts. if u want i can pm t5he details of the dsa 2 u guys

lic
    éxtremely slow , frustrating and never ending reqmt of docus. pl do not go thru the lic dsa ref by the SSH mgt.
    value plus
    the suggestion of having double glazed window panes is good. i would luv 2 hav thm
    also why don't we go in for proper teak wood/ shesham doors . properly polished they lighten up ur rooms

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion

Along with the quality of floors, Main Gate and Elevation should represent the quality of project..some thing like ....though I copied it from sethi max site but can we expect some kind of Royal and unique entrance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_citizen
    upto 25. above 11.

Then axis is the cheapest. 10.75 for loan above 25 k. And for me, it is just 10.5 :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I am going to visit again this sunday along with my family. Will surely talk about the proposed improvements.

On personal level, I am going to opt for following:

Teak/sheasam frames
    Video door
    Iron grill door on main entrance
    CommentQuote
    Then axis is the cheapest. 10.75 for loan above 25 k. And for me, it is just 10.5 :-)

Last year, I have opted for LIC Housing 9.95% fixed for 5 years. But i guess now they have increased to >11 for fixed rate.

See the comparison for various banks
    CommentQuote
  • well i believe that if we want to make the project really good then we should ask for a convenience store somewhat on the lines of a 7 eleven which caters for all the basic and urgent needs. believe me it is quiet handy as i have got the experience of staying abroad and such a store can be a life line
    CommentQuote
  • Conv store for 400 flat might not be profitable for vendor where in that area every society is promising conv store with in boundary. Scope of outside customer is less.
    CommentQuote
    I am going to visit again this sunday along with my family. Will surely talk about the proposed improvements.

On personal level, I am going to opt for following:

Teak/sheasam frames
    Video door
    Iron grill door on main entrance

Praveen, are these your personal choices or these are some custom options that SSH is offering? Also, could you pls PM me?
    CommentQuote
  • These are my personal choices. They have not offered anything yet. Although I have heard that they would provide an option of installing video door .

I visited and found that a lot of wooden planks were there in tower B, and they were jot teak. I feel that at least for door frames, teak is a must, and should be provided by the builder for everyone. Sheasam is very costly and not a neccesity at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Praveen, are these your personal choices or these are some custom options that SSH is offering? Also, could you pls PM me?

sorry friend, I like to discuss openly.
    CommentQuote