Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    go to their office, and propose barter system. :"I giv u the wood, u giv me the flat"

sir kabhi serious bhi ho jayo. if u people are really interested, let me know. pls pm me the number of concerned person & i will do the needful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    WoW,

Fatichar staying on top of Khalnayak - sounds good! Other buyers must be wondering about the Gentry they would get in SSH :D

Yeah. Imagine the resale value in tower C :)
    CommentQuote
  • r u in C9003?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log any feed back on this topic...

Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    Sun Shiners,
    I am looking for feedback on the pros and cons of buying a 2050 sqft apartment on 15 to 17 floor in Helios for self use.

What are your views, is it a wise decision? I know pent house are on the top and they already command a premium.

I will come up with my thoughts first up..

Pros:
    - A little peaceful and pollution free at such height.
    - High speed elevator so not much waiting time only 80 flats and 2 high speed elevators.

Cons:
    -- Never lived on such height in India, though I have been till 15 floor oversees.
    -- High speed elevator are only on paper, real nuisance if 1 elevator breaks down or both of them are out.. Climbing stair case would be a nightmare.

I hope I am doing the right thing..I would like to listen from other fellow residents. Anybody booked that high in Helios.

Thanks
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Ask them the specs of the lifts. Get it written from them. Then buy if you are happy.
    CommentQuote
  • inline

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sun Shiners,
    I am looking for feedback on the pros and cons of buying a 2050 sqft apartment on 15 to 17 floor in Helios for self use.

What are your views, is it a wise decision? I know pent house are on the top and they already command a premium.

I will come up with my thoughts first up..

Pros:
    - A little peaceful and pollution free at such height.
    - High speed elevator so not much waiting time only 80 flats and 2 high speed elevators.

Cons:
    -- Never lived on such height in India, though I have been till 15 floor oversees. --- Totally an individual prospective, some people afraid from height and some feel comfortable, if you are comfortable SSH is best project (in many ways) as of now.

-- High speed elevator are only on paper, real nuisance if 1 elevator breaks down or both of them are out.. Climbing stair case would be a nightmare. ---- That is true for every 5+ floors in any of the project

I hope I am doing the right thing..I would like to listen from other fellow residents. Anybody booked that high in Helios.

----my friends booked 2050 1)16th in B and 2)17th floor in E tower.

Thanks
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kocharr for your inputs, just wanted to know I am not the only one going for such a high floor.
    Actually I am away from India right now and rely heavily on this forum for inputs.

When do you guys think the society would be livable with all the construction that would be going around nearby. I know the builder has said to give possession by Mid 2013. Do you think it would be livable at possession.

Originally Posted by kocharr
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    CommentQuote
  • I'm on 17th in tower B.

Thanks Kocharr for your inputs, just wanted to know I am not the only one going for such a high floor.
    Actually I am away from India right now and rely heavily on this forum for inputs.

When do you guys think the society would be livable with all the construction that would be going around nearby. I know the builder has said to give possession by Mid 2013. Do you think it would be livable at possession.
    CommentQuote
  • by analysing all the events, updates, commitment from SSH..looks like possession would be in mid 13 or delay by 3-4 months (worst).

However I doubt for neighbours like Sikka, Morphoeus, Antriksh would be ready at that time, so construction would be goining on at their sites even after SSH possesion, so Area / infra won't be liveable before Mid 14, but you can enter in your home. (My own POV)

Thanks Kocharr for your inputs, just wanted to know I am not the only one going for such a high floor.

CommentQuote
  • Pravin, Com' on. It doesn't take this long to set up a new email id and IREF acct :)
    CommentQuote
  • Having under construction properties around a project is a MAJOR ISSUE..in terms of ACTUAL LIVING.

I have seen many such projects where even 1 underconstruction property next to a project can be a Huge issue for Residents....Dust, Noise, pollutionetc etc

So keep that in mind....
    CommentQuote
  • Not a problem in living at high floor

Hi
    I booked the flat above 10th floor and i also stay in a flat which have more than 20 floor all depend on the society and the lift if everything normal then their is no flight is staying at higher building.....

Sunshine should have some commitment and we all in this project after meeting with daw and the project constant progress.

Nobody here is 100% perfect but let see whatever promise made by mr daw how the promises goes in future...

I am very confident about the posession but still nobody can preditct the furture
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    hi sids,
    It will be an honor to be a supplier for Sunshine. pls let me know how to start the process.

dear manish
    i am not talking about SSH mgt. my proposal is restricted to like minded people who can go in for frames of doors and windows of sheesham and also doors of teak if acceptable.
    regrds
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody who has visited the site recently tell us the status of Tower E Please.

Thanks
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • i went ten days back. 7th slab was in progress.
    CommentQuote