Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 26th Nov Visit, few pics

26th Nov Visit, few pics..

Tower B and C almost in same stage -

14th Slab about to finish for both towers.
      Brick Work reached 8th - 9th floor
      Electric wire pipes installed
      work is in full swing for all towers
      Project almost sold out
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower B

Tower B Tower B Tower B
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting the latest pics. Although the construction is going on with a satisfactory pace, looking at the surroundings (road etc), it appears that the area won't be inhabitable for the next 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • yahoo group etc

Pravin et al,

Did we ever set up a yahoo/google group so that the SSH owners could stay in touch w/o having to depend on iref? Somehow I am kind of losing interest in iref but don't want to lose the contacts esp since I don't get to Visit Delhi so frequently (although I would like to meet with some of you whenever I am in Delhi next time).
    CommentQuote
  • No. A separate group means one more site to keep track of :(
    CommentQuote
  • dear all

had gone to the site on 26 nov. tower A has reached 12th floor brick work has reached 8th floor. i could also see some railings of lower floors of tower b

construction pace and quality is exteremely good. the approach sector roads have also been dug up[ for some work

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    The progress seems to be okey till today....Good pravin at least i can see the project progress through you guys
    Any other observation on this visit
    CommentQuote
  • Harish Bhai, wo dialogue yaad aa gaya:

After donating eyes to blind friend, the donor says:

Ab tum meri aankhon se duniya dekhna!

:)
    CommentQuote
  • haan 1badi observation hai...tumhara 14th floor ban reha hai

Originally Posted by Harish2310
    Hi,
    The progress seems to be okey till today....Good pravin at least i can see the project progress through you guys
    Any other observation on this visit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    No. A separate group means one more site to keep track of :(

We won't have to track another site at all. The communication will be done via emails only. It is just a one time effort of creating the group.

I am open to any other suggestion that could help the owners stay in touch.

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear all

had gone to the site on 26 nov. tower A has reached 12th floor brick work has reached 8th floor. i could also see some railings of lower floors of tower b

construction pace and quality is exteremely good. the approach sector roads have also been dug up
    me work

regards
    sids

Thanks for the update, Sids. Did you ask them about their upcoming project(s)?

CommentQuote
  • hi folks just in a nutshell i have booked a flat in sunshine. i am pretty convinced about the work progress but would like to solicit view on the sector 78 growth. also any idea weather was the land acquired under commercial or SEZ or residential scheme by the authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome! Sabse pahle intro!

Apna flat size, floor, tower, date aur rate batao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak

dear khalnayak

- new commercial coming up in sect 94 near kalindi kunj- jan 11 launch likely as per my appreciation- however booking going on in soft launch

- residential planned- however location not yet firmed

regards

sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear khalnayak

- new commercial coming up in sect 94 near kalindi kunj- jan 11 launch likely as per my appreciation- however booking going on in soft launch

- residential planned- however location not yet firmed

regards

sids

Hi All,
    Please let me know the commercial launch I fed up with the IT jkob will open a shop in thier commercial and live in their residentail partment..
    bahut mast combo ban jayega.....

No tarrfic no tension.......
    CommentQuote