Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Harish2310
    Hi All,
    Please let me know the commercial launch I fed up with the IT jkob will open a shop in thier commercial and live in their residentail partment..
    bahut mast combo ban jayega.....

No tarrfic no tension.......

Yeah, me too!

Sids, I checked w/ SSH folks a couple of weeks ago and they said the sale hadn't started. I am wondering if this is a confirmed new as I know someone who is seriously thinking abt it. Did you inquire abt the rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Yeah, me too!

Sids, I checked w/ SSH folks a couple of weeks ago and they said the sale hadn't started. I am wondering if this is a confirmed new as I know someone who is seriously thinking abt it. Did you inquire abt the rates?

dear khalnayak

they r doing bookings as part of soft launch.
    meet vijay personally as he cannot confirm on mob since proj not formally launched
    am aware of the rates but wouldn't like 2 state in open domain
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Why the blog is so much silent now a days...where are faticher and sid79...kalnayank and other members.....

All are busy in new year and christmas.........
    CommentQuote
  • office me ab kaam aa gaya hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • aur is baar abhi tak Helios ka newsletter bhi nahi aaya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harish2310
    Why the blog is so much silent now a days...where are faticher and sid79...kalnayank and other members.....

All are busy in new year and christmas.........

dear harish 2310

an old proverb say "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS"

actually ther is nothing much to write about. NO CONTOVERSY as far as the project is concerned- no farmers dispute , no delays , no quality issues- hence blog is silent

one gentleman had satred the subject of IMPROVING THE END PRODUCT QUALITY ( a good topic- but it has died it's death because of LIMITED CREATIVITVE ABILITY OF OURS"
    moreover we a ll have moved on with our lives- as this baby will mature at it's scheduled date/ week/ month

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    office me ab kaam aa gaya hai :)

And you really expect us to believe you ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear khalnayak

they r doing bookings as part of soft launch.
    meet vijay personally as he cannot confirm on mob since proj not formally launched
    am aware of the rates but wouldn't like 2 state in open domain
    regards
    sids

Thanks Sid. I was wondering if someone was seriously evaluating and considering this investment. I saw the rates in another thread though not sure how reasonable are they, assuming they are the real rates.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/20515-sunshine-corporate-park-sector-94-noida?t=22632
    CommentQuote
  • freinds i visited the site last week and found that the work had stopped due to farmers agitation. i hope it is still status quo... Any update ?
    CommentQuote
  • missed giving the details. i have booked 2850 sqft in tower F. i had given 3900 bsp all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishsh
    freinds i visited the site last week and found that the work had stopped due to farmers agitation. i hope it is still status quo... Any update ?

!!!

Ye to aapne bomb fod diya dost!

Shayad isiliye newsletter nahi aaya. i think this is the first time work has been stopped by farmers. is this only at Helios or at other projects also? doesn't seem to be in the news anymore!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Thanks Sid. I was wondering if someone was seriously evaluating and considering this investment. I saw the rates in another thread though not sure how reasonable are they, assuming they are the real rates.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/20515-sunshine-corporate-park-sector-94-noida?t=22632

dear khalnayak

clp 7500/-,flexi is 8500/-, dp 9500/- with additional charges like car parking 3.5/4.5/5.5L depending upon the levle, ifms/ LR etc

had compared the rates with super tech nova- SS was cheaper by 1800/- PSF.
    location is good in fact extremely good - metro stn ( phase iii of dmrc) will be either side of the kalindi barrage i. e walking dist.
    hayat hotel is coming next door
    rental as on today varies from 60 -80 PSF in that area( please correct me if I am wrong- the rental rates are on hearsay basis)

downsides-

likely to be an oversupply in that area with projs lined up by supertech , logix, bptp(?) and one more unknown builder - but in India everyhting gets absorbed

first proj of builder in commercial/ office space

comments
    with recent SC ruling , demand for office spaces are likely 2 increase. because of good location especially proximity to delhi and metro- projects in this location are likely to b in demand. however, keep an horizon of 5-7 years but that is normal in real estate. traders ( as in stk market) stay way . long term investors should catch the bus

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    !!!

Ye to aapne bomb fod diya dost!

Shayad isiliye newsletter nahi aaya. i think this is the first time work has been stopped by farmers. is this only at Helios or at other projects also? doesn't seem to be in the news anymore!

dear fatichar
    all projs in 7XXXX sectors wre stopped for two days due to farmers agitation. however, this time farmers were agitating for faster implementation of the HC ruling. they r afraid that once the MORAL CODE OF CONDUCT kicks in they will b left high and dry at the mercy of the new govt; hence the agitation- just some arm twisting by the farmers. as usual thing settled down after dscn betn the two sides
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sids,

Agree with you that location is good but isn't it risky to buy a office space without lease guarantee.

Imagine, you purchase 1000sq ft space and its lying vacant for years, I can see half of the Chokhani Sqaure in Atta sec 18 noida, empty and available for sale, lease rent

even though I am interested to invest but afraid of blockage of funds.
    and Sunshine has already taken residential units, food court for self leasing.

Can anyone please guide and suggest what to do in this situation ?

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear khalnayak

clp 7500/-,flexi is 8500/-, dp 9500/- with additional charges like car parking 3.5/4.5/5.5L depending upon the levle, ifms/ LR etc

had compared the rates with super tech nova- SS was cheaper by 1800/- PSF.
    location is good in fact extremely good - metro stn ( phase iii of dmrc) will be either side of the kalindi barrage i. e walking dist.
    hayat hotel is coming next door
    rental as on today varies from 60 -80 PSF in that area( please correct me if I am wrong- the rental rates are on hearsay basis)

downsides-

likely to be an oversupply in that area with projs lined up by supertech , logix, bptp(?) and one more unknown builder - but in India everyhting gets absorbed

first proj of builder in commercial/ office space

comments
    with recent SC ruling , demand for office spaces are likely 2 increase. because of good location especially proximity to delhi and metro- projects in this location are likely to b in demand. however, keep an horizon of 5-7 years but that is normal in real estate. traders ( as in stk market) stay way . long term investors should catch the bus

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • CLP rates increased by 300/-

Rates increased by 300 Rs.

Down Payment Plan 4200

Flexi Plan 4,300

CLP Plan 4,400
    CommentQuote