Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • And people are still saying a slowdown is coming...prices will fall.....
    CommentQuote
  • Why no newsletter this month? My emails abt some concerns are also unanswered :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Why no newsletter this month? My emails abt some concerns are also unanswered :(

dear fatichar

had mailed to vijay on the issue.

as per him they have sent the news letter for uploading. they r also including details of the new project hence the delay. the NL will b available by 2morrow on www as well as in ur mail box

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realdogma
    And people are still saying a slowdown is coming...prices will fall.....

well dont listen to all the doomsday predictions buddy .. i made that mistake and hence missed out when noida projects were available easily Rs 3300 psf all inclusive couple of years back !! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    well dont listen to all the doomsday predictions buddy .. i made that mistake and hence missed out when noida projects were available easily Rs 3300 psf all inclusive couple of years back !! :(

Couple of years nahi bandhu, 3300 psf all incl ka rate to 6 mahine pahle bhi possible tha!
    CommentQuote
  • Thats really funny to see, the rate of all sectors have gone up from 2600 to 4000 +.
    I dont see any of these rate exist till I see people actually selling at these rates, rather then builder quoting these rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Thats really funny to see, the rate of all sectors have gone up from 2600 to 4000 +.
    I dont see any of these rate exist till I see people actually selling at these rates, rather then builder quoting these rates.

digvijay ji i personally know couple of people who have bought at these rates .. ! :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • manishh recently bought SSH at 3900.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    digvijay ji i personally know couple of people who have bought at these rates .. ! :bab (38):

Every one knows many people who have beend duped all the time.

Rates exist in open market, not in an sceneario when the buyer cannot switch to become a seller.

Let there be free market and people be allowed to sell what they have bought.
    Let the market decide the rates than otherwise
    CommentQuote
  • I recently purchased the property in SSH and am away from India, how do you get subsribed to the news letter. I paid 3900/- in Flexi about 1 month ago.

Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tyagi_ab
    I recently purchased the property in SSH and am away from India, how do you get subsribed to the news letter. I paid 3900/- in Flexi about 1 month ago.

Thank You

Tyagi Ji, No need to subscribed anywhere for SSH News Letter (Monthly Progress report); SSH team will send this letter to every flat buyers on their email ID which you provide them in the time of buying a flat. If in case you not provide your email id so no worry, you can update SSH team anytime. Even you can see the news letter on SSH website by clicking on news letter on home page.

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Which size and floor you got Mr Tyagi? Is 3900 all incl? I have heard that the project is almost fully sold out. May be they have kept some good locations on hold for sale at high rate.
    CommentQuote
  • 2050 at 16th floor in E.

Thanks

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Which size and floor you got Mr Tyagi? Is 3900 all incl? I have heard that the project is almost fully sold out. May be they have kept some good locations on hold for sale at high rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup all inclusive 3900 + 100 lease rent + service tax. 40 days ago.
    But now the rates have jumped to 4300 in flexi really astonishing.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • thanks!

IFMS must be extra, right? that means

4040 psf + ST.

Did you try for resale deals? How much were you willing to pay in resale?
    CommentQuote