Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Guys, if someone is interested to buy your flat, what is the minimum rate at which you would exit TODAY?

    For me, it's 4500 psf in CLP.

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
      Guys, if someone is interested to buy your flat, what is the minimum rate at which you would exit TODAY?

      For me, it's 4500 psf in CLP.
      Didn't get your point.
      Sunshine is selling 3800 psf (clp) + 100 LR = 3900 - discount, then why someone would pay you 4500 psf ?

      Can you please explain.

      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Infact, if you negotiate, you can land up with a 3500 PSF +100 LR, I checked resale and can vouch that it is less than the current official rates

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by meteor View Post
          Infact, if you negotiate, you can land up with a 3500 PSF +100 LR, I checked resale and can vouch that it is less than the current official rates
          I agree. It'll be somewhere close to 3600/- or 3700/- psf; depending on the location and floor etc.

          I am not sure if this is the right time to exit, though. Do you guys see that the Noida RE mkt will drop in the short term?

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
            Didn't get your point.
            Sunshine is selling 3800 psf (clp) + 100 LR = 3900 - discount, then why someone would pay you 4500 psf ?

            Can you please explain.

            Thanks
            I know I won't get 4500, that's why I am not exiting.

            My point is, what is the price, if offered, will tempt you to sell. This will show how you value your investment in SSH. At current builder price of 3500-3600, i think it is undervalued.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
              I know I won't get 4500, that's why I am not exiting.

              My point is, what is the price, if offered, will tempt you to sell. This will show how you value your investment in SSH. At current builder price of 3500-3600, i think it is undervalued.
              It doesn't matter what we wish to get and whether or not we see SSH undervalued. The reality is, as long as we have a seller (i.e. builder) selling it at 3500/-, that is the market price and that is what a buyer would pay.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
                It doesn't matter what we wish to get and whether or not we see SSH undervalued. The reality is, as long as we have a seller (i.e. builder) selling it at 3500/-, that is the market price and that is what a buyer would pay.

                Exactly, and till possession price will be controlled by Builder not by us.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  If a buyer is interested in lower floor , park facing and especially B tower...2050 sqft. and Builder does not have same kinda units left but builder is giving at 3500 - 3600 for higher floor / road facing etc....you can still demand 3800

                  It all depends upon buyer

                  Also I heard that, in Sep end...Builder is launching second project in sector - 144 Noida...not very sure though. Any idea ???

                  Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
                  Exactly, and till possession price will be controlled by Builder not by us.
                  Last edited by Akash1; September 9 2011, 01:12 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    If a buyer is interested in lower floor , park facing and especially B tower...2050 sqft. and Builder does not have same kinda units left but builder is giving at 3500 - 3600 for higher floor / road facing etc....you can still demand 3800

                    It all depends upon buyer

                    Also I heard that, in Sep end...Builder is launching second project in sector - 144 Noida...not very sure though. Any idea ???
                    Right, depends upon situation and buyer

                    yes they are launching new project confirmed Sunshine officials. But they are not disclosing location right now.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
                      Right, depends upon situation and buyer

                      yes they are launching new project confirmed Sunshine officials. But they are not disclosing location right now.
                      This is rumoured for so many days. Someone said sec 143. Any other details?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X