Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
    Right, depends upon situation and buyer

yes they are launching new project confirmed Sunshine officials. But they are not disclosing location right now.
    I hope that in the new project, smallest size is 1100-1200.

Comment

Interesting..Why SSH guys are hiding the location if they are launching any new project ???

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
      I hope that in the new project, smallest size is 1100-1200.

Comment

I think this s/b in near sec 143? expressway?

Comment

the pace of construction of SSH may get impacted due to this launch. land on expressway must be much costlier now and a big chunk of funds from SSH would probably get diverted to the new baby. Also, selling a new project at this time would not be an easy job.

Comment

very true, The money would have gone there.

Even at this stage, Brick Work should have aggresively started.
            Its just done for 1 or 2 lower floors for B or D tower only and then stopped.

As mentioned by some one , SSH is targeting completion of structure till April 12, which does not seems as acheviable date now.

but is there any official news / dates of launch ???

the pace of construction of SSH may get impacted due to this launch. land on expressway must be much costlier now and a big chunk of funds from SSH would probably get diverted to the new baby. Also, selling a new project at this time would not be an easy job.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
              very true, The money would have gone there.

Even at this stage, Brick Work should have aggresively started.
              Its just done for 1 or 2 lower floors for B or D tower only and then stopped.

As mentioned by some one , SSH is targeting completion of structure till April 12, which does not seems as acheviable date now.

but is there any official news / dates of launch ???
              April 12 is impossible. I have heard July 12 from Vijay. Even July 12 is sufficient for delivery in June 13. Finishing for 400 flats can be done in 11 months. But current pace of construction is 3 weeks/floor. So in 16 floors in 48 weeks. This way slabs will be ready for all towers except E and F. But brickwork would not be over. E and F anyway have 3 months grace period.

Comment

invest ?

Originally posted by dhanam View Post
                I think this s/b in near sec 143? expressway?
                This begs a question. Assuming some of us are investors here (I am not), would you invest in their new project?

Comment

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
                  This begs a question. Assuming some of us are investors here (I am not), would you invest in their new project?
                  I am not personally interested in going beyond sector 92 on expressway. max sec 137/168.

Also, have no money left.

Else would definitely invest.

In any case, I am more interested to see what they come up with; they must have some lessons from helios that they want to apply in the new one.

Comment

one lesson for sure ..they will not go for bigger units like 2850 /3200 sqft, For this project, Management especially mr Daw has sold big units with his links to his / employees / relative friends.

now probably links would now be less, they should not go for bigger ticket size.

I am not personally interested in going beyond sector 92 on expressway. max sec 137/168.

Also, have no money left.

Else would definitely invest.

In any case, I am more interested to see what they come up with; they must have some lessons from helios that they want to apply in the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                      one lesson for sure ..they will not go for bigger units like 2850 /3200 sqft, For this project, Management especially mr Daw has sold big units with his links to his / employees / relative friends.

now probably links would now be less, they should not go for bigger ticket size.
                      Yup! And still I feel a lot of inventory is available in big sizes!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X