Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am thinking to sell my unit in tower c 1575 size 8th floor at 4100/=.
    anybudy intrested pm me.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes IFMS was extra so total of 4040/sqft

I have received 9th floor demand for tower E in flexi plan.
    CommentQuote
  • my question unanswered: did you try for resale?
    CommentQuote
  • seemaji, what offers have you got till date?
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar ji i m getting offers for 3900/-but looking for 4100/- now as i holding a prime unit in tower c on 8th floor
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The newsletter is out, Finally. Does it show the status of Nov end, or the current one? Coz 14th slab of tower C should have been done by the end of Nov, but it is shown under progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    fatichar ji i m getting offers for 3900/-but looking for 4100/- now as i holding a prime unit in tower c on 8th floor
    thanks

It is good to see that people are ready to pay around 3900 in re-sale. I think after new revision of Rs. 300 from builder, resale price may move up by Rs100-150.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    fatichar ji i m getting offers for 3900/-but looking for 4100/- now as i holding a prime unit in tower c on 8th floor
    thanks

Could you share the reason for selling? Do you think that the upside will be capped in the short to medium term?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Fatichar for not answering.

No as I am away, I did not try re-sale as there were some units still available with the builder. Man I did not even thought about that option. I would have given it a try for lower floors.

Thanks

Originally Posted by fatichar
    my question unanswered: did you try for resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm,

my relative is an NRI and has a 2050 unit on 9th floor in E tower. He is very happy with recent rate hikes. But has no plans to sell as of now, expecting more in future :)
    CommentQuote
  • Nice website.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • New neighbour (SSH)

hi, have booked for personal use in SSH. was impressed. now all fingers crossed till delivery. the rate was a bomd but everyone in the vicinity had "almost" the same rate. i was sold on the project commitments, location, (proposed) connectivity and innovation. I almost fainted when I read the previous threads and the rates then. nonetheless, am comfortable with my decision.:)
    CommentQuote
  • which unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell me about HELIOS,Sector-78,Noida. What is the price and future of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • spoon feeding

Originally Posted by Manirao
    Can any one tell me about HELIOS,Sector-78,Noida. What is the price and future of the project.

Manirao ji no body will "TELL" you about helios please go thru threads and read on and gain know how on this project.
    CommentQuote