Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

This is the the 5th longest thread on Noida forum! Quite a feat, considering:

1. First time builder
    2. Not on expressway
    3. Not 3C

Noida - Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in

Comment

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
      Yup! And still I feel a lot of inventory is available in big sizes!
      Are you sure, they have inventory in big sizes. I am trying to get a 2450 sq. ft. but not available on lower floor. Not even 2850.

Comment

Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
        Are you sure, they have inventory in big sizes. I am trying to get a 2450 sq. ft. but not available on lower floor. Not even 2850.
        which is the min floor u are getting? lower floors are the first to be booked. still i dont have very up 2 date info, that was the case some months back, things might have changed now.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
          which is the min floor u are getting? lower floors are the first to be booked. still i dont have very up 2 date info, that was the case some months back, things might have changed now.
          Upto 5th or at most by 7th. Right now I have 2050 sq. ft. and I want 2450 one for myself and one of my friend is ready to take my 2050 sq. ft.

Comment

Upto 5th or at most by 7th. Right now I have 2050 sq. ft. and I want 2450 one for myself and one of my friend is ready to take my 2050 sq. ft.
            i think u mentioned the floors that u want. i meant which is the min. floor that is available.

are you selling your unit to friend? if yes, what price? or are you upgrading thru the builder? coz if u upgrade, u just have to pay current rate for increased area, not whole area, while if u sale to friend n make a freh booking, they will charge new rate for complete flat.

Comment

i hope you must have visited the site. the plot is not big, and will have G+22 buildings. lower floors will get sunlight for very few hours. although there are several factors for floors choice, just keep this point also in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by vipulmails
                I want to upgrade my unit through builder but they have no availability below 17-19th (even if I just want up to 7th). I am following with them since last 1 month. I will pay extra price only for extra 400 sq. ft. but I will give them (builder) a new customer (my friend, he gave check for 3C sports city but that did not work out) who is ready to buy this unit even on current price(after negotiation) and I am there to get good price for him
                if u dont mind, can u share the rate u are getting now for upgrade?

No availabiliy below 17th floor even for big sizes, if true, is an achievement by them! Coz most big ticket buyers to prefer extressway and reputed builders.

Have you also tried penthouse? the website mentions greater rate for that than normal flat, don't know why. but feel like would be fun owning one if u are self employed, stay on one floor n make the other as office!

Comment

also tell the availability scene in 2050 size. i have a 1575 and might think of upgrading.

Comment

If anyone visits the office, ask them how much of the land price has been paid. see the receipts if possible. as i remember, builder has to pay 5% every 6 months. Sunshine started its payment around April 10. we have seen recipts of 20% payment (2nd installment was paid late, probably in Jan, with delay penalty). #rd should have been paid by now.

Comment

Latest pics

Pics taken from the forst floor of tower B.

lift lobby.jpg (65.1 KB)

entrance door.jpg (58.7 KB)

foyer.jpg (56.8 KB)

drawing dining.jpg (68.2 KB)

kitchen.jpg (60.2 KB)

bed room.jpg (55.7 KB)

bed room 2

dadri road view
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X