Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The newsletter is out, Finally. Does it show the status of Nov end, or the current one? Coz 14th slab of tower C should have been done by the end of Nov, but it is shown under progress.

Boy, 14 floors already! Feels like y'day when I signed the paperwork last Dec.

So if 14th is done, then I assume the demand letter for the 15th would be coming out soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Boy, 14 floors already! Feels like y'day when I signed the paperwork last Dec.

So if 14th is done, then I assume the demand letter for the 15th would be coming out soon.

I got the DL for 15th floor tower B... 2 days back :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    I got the DL for 15th floor tower B... 2 days back :bab (59):

mera to man kar raha hai, ki farmers panga kar de aur 6 mahine k liye kaam ruk jaye!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai dheere bolo u nvr knw koi kisan iref par ho :-)
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    mera to man kar raha hai, ki farmers panga kar de aur 6 mahine k liye kaam ruk jaye!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

As you may know I have a 1575 unit in sunshine.

I was reading this thread about Jaypee resale price https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19725-jaypee-rates-expected-at-possesion-of-their-various-projects/page2?t=21878&page=2

People says in some projects of jaypee resale price is around 3400.

So for now its just a thought that will it be good for an IT guy (like me) to sell sunshine's unit and buy in jaypee.

I know that Jaypee construction speed is slow. but I'm ok to wait for another ~3 yrs.

The points made me think about this are:
    1. I feel expressway has potential.
    2. Lot of IT comps are moving at ex-way so I think good area for IT guys.
    3. People says Jaypee's quality is good. ( I wrote people says cuz only read this on IREF, though I'm planning to visit Jaypee Greens greater noida).
    4. Sector 7X has a lot of projects, I feel this area have a lot of traffic problems in future.

I'm an end use not investor. but yes I've to keep appreciation factor in mind. for example if I've had a booking in sector-75 projects or in supertech captown then I don't think I would be able to sell and buy in jaypee. Cuz of appreciation in sunshine (at least in builder's prices :) ), I may break even by selling it and buying in jaypee.

I have not done any ground research on this idea yet as I thought it will be good to discuss this with someone first :)

really appreciate some suggestion on this :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Guys,

As you may know I have a 1575 unit in sunshine.

I was reading this thread about Jaypee resale price https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19725-jaypee-rates-expected-at-possesion-of-their-various-projects/page2?t=21878&page=2

People says in some projects of jaypee resale price is around 3400.

So for now its just a thought that will it be good for an IT guy (like me) to sell sunshine's unit and buy in jaypee.

I know that Jaypee construction speed is slow. but I'm ok to wait for another ~3 yrs.

The points made me think about this are:
    1. I feel expressway has potential.
    2. Lot of IT comps are moving at ex-way so I think good area for IT guys.
    3. People says Jaypee's quality is good. ( I wrote people says cuz only read this on IREF, though I'm planning to visit Jaypee Greens greater noida).
    4. Sector 7X has a lot of projects, I feel this area have a lot of traffic problems in future.

I'm an end use not investor. but yes I've to keep appreciation factor in mind. for example if I've had a booking in sector-75 projects or in supertech captown then I don't think I would be able to sell and buy in jaypee. Cuz of appreciation in sunshine (at least in builder's prices :) ), I may break even by selling it and buying in jaypee.

I have not done any ground research on this idea yet as I thought it will be good to discuss this with someone first :)

really appreciate some suggestion on this :)

I am hoping Pravin will explain the pros and cons further but, if I were in your situation, and to some extent I am as I am a future end user as well, I wouldn't sell SSH now.

In the next 2-3 yrs, if things stay the way they are, I guess you would still be able to at least break even between SSH and jaypee, though I expect it to be better than that.

My main rationale would be the timely completion and therefore timely possession of SSH.
    CommentQuote
  • The same idea brushed my mind also. I even mentioned this on the orchards thread. Here is my take on that:

1. SSH prices was one of the lowest in 7x sectors till abt 4 months back. What happened suddenly that it is one of the costliest in 7x sectors? A lot of outside buyers enter Noida using the expressway, for well advertised properties like 3C and JP. 7x was not in the scheme of things for them. Now in 2011, 3-4 projects came in sec 107, till the intersection of Dadri road. This brought them from up to dadri road, from where SSH is became clearly visible as front towers reached 5-6 floors. And rate difference between SSH and projects in sec 107 area was big. And the road connecting sec 7x with dadri road meant that they could go for a much bigger flat by going 3 km extra.

This is my guess and have no data to back this up.

2. One big promise of SSH is timely delivery. and it looks on course to meet that. As very few projects are going to be 100% delivered by mid 2013. There is a shortage of RTM in Noida. That explains why people are going for TM flats and kothees at a big premium to under construction flats. By 2013, there will further inflow of some frustrated souls, whose patience of waiting for their flat will end, which will help maintain the price diff bertween RTM and under construction properties. Selling SSH now means loosing out on that opportunity.

3. Jaypee has a huge township with dozens of projects. And many yet to be launched. It is very unlikely that suddenly its 50k flats will pickup pace. Even if they do, there is a high %ge of investoers in JP. Quality may be a + point of JP, but it will be same for all projects (as per the price point). JP investoers will face biggest competition from other JP investors. when dozens of sellers exist for any given kind of flat in JP, say 3 BHK golf facing 10-20 floors, prices are bound to be controlled.

4. JP will remain inderpriced till

a) its quality at NOIDA is visible.
    b) suppy in JP Noida reduces.

both of these will not happen in near future.

5. One risk for holding SSH is that if SSH delivers such pathetic quality, that it is visible on possession. chances of this look weak. but diversion of funds to their new commercial project could make this possible if that project fails to take off. But risk factor with JP is anyday higher than this.
    One safeguard for the extremely risk averse could be to sell SSH just months before possession.

6. As the entire wishtown would be controlled by JP, I am skeptical as to what extra charges would be levied. Electricity and water could be costlier. builder have innovative ways of sucking money when they control even a small society of 500 flats. this what their cunning MBAs can come up with when the entire town is at their mercy. this may not be much of a problem for high end property owners, but mid segment ones would certainly be bothered.
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin bhai,

Thank you for these points, see my response inline in blue.

Originally Posted by fatichar
    The same idea brushed my mind also. I even mentioned this on the orchards thread. Here is my take on that:

1. SSH prices was one of the lowest in 7x sectors till abt 4 months back. What happened suddenly that it is one of the costliest in 7x sectors? A lot of outside buyers enter Noida using the expressway, for well advertised properties like 3C and JP. 7x was not in the scheme of things for them. Now in 2011, 3-4 projects came in sec 107, till the intersection of Dadri road. This brought them from up to dadri road, from where SSH is became clearly visible as front towers reached 5-6 floors. And rate difference between SSH and projects in sec 107 area was big. And the road connecting sec 7x with dadri road meant that they could go for a much bigger flat by going 3 km extra.

This is my guess and have no data to back this up.

2. One big promise of SSH is timely delivery. and it looks on course to meet that. As very few projects are going to be 100% delivered by mid 2013. There is a shortage of RTM in Noida. That explains why people are going for TM flats and kothees at a big premium to under construction flats. By 2013, there will further inflow of some frustrated souls, whose patience of waiting for their flat will end, which will help maintain the price diff bertween RTM and under construction properties. Selling SSH now means loosing out on that opportunity.

Somewhat agree with you. But near 7x there are some more projects will be RTM by mid 2013.
    Pan Oasis
    Ajnara 121 homes
    Unitech uni homes
    Guar grandeur.
    Amrepali platinum / Zodiac

and from 2013 end some more projects from 7x will start giving possession.

And the most Important thing is the uncertainty in RE.

Yeah but agree with you that I should not hurry.

3. Jaypee has a huge township with dozens of projects. And many yet to be launched. It is very unlikely that suddenly its 50k flats will pickup pace. Even if they do, there is a high %ge of investoers in JP. Quality may be a + point of JP, but it will be same for all projects (as per the price point). JP investoers will face biggest competition from other JP investors. when dozens of sellers exist for any given kind of flat in JP, say 3 BHK golf facing 10-20 floors, prices are bound to be controlled.

Agree

4. JP will remain inderpriced till

a) its quality at NOIDA is visible.
    b) suppy in JP Noida reduces.

both of these will not happen in near future.

I hope something similar to 3C doesn't happen with Jaypee, as 3C is already quite costly without even delivering a single residential project.

5. One risk for holding SSH is that if SSH delivers such pathetic quality, that it is visible on possession. chances of this look weak. but diversion of funds to their new commercial project could make this possible if that project fails to take off. But risk factor with JP is anyday higher than this.

I feel Jaypee is less risky than SSH :)

One safeguard for the extremely risk averse could be to sell SSH just months before possession.

6. As the entire wishtown would be controlled by JP, I am skeptical as to what extra charges would be levied. Electricity and water could be costlier. builder have innovative ways of sucking money when they control even a small society of 500 flats. this what their cunning MBAs can come up with when the entire town is at their mercy. this may not be much of a problem for high end property owners, but mid segment ones would certainly be bothered
    Agree

So I think I should put this thought on hold for sometime and keep monitoring SSH quality :)
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee actually tried to jack up prices long back. at the start of 2011, it jacked up prices of all projects by large leap. but it didnt affect the resale prices. it is easy for a builder to hike rates. but resale rates show he actual potential. 3C projects enjoyed a purple patch as per this forum, but things look to be stagnating there as well. that was a time when NE fear was at peak and builder inventory was over. with all projects of Jaypee still having inventory, 3C kind of resale prices are unlikely. one just needs to be smart and patient while buying. else a broker might sell you a non-golf property like kasa isles also at 5k psf! (someone predicted yesterday that kosmos and klassic prices will be comparable to ATS :) )

About Risks, they can be classified as follows as per my knowledge:

1. builder running away with money

almost zero for both

2. Delay

small risk with SSH. with JP, it is not a risk, but a definite! 2-3 yr delay at the least, if we see their GN project. and the size of Noida wishtown is much much large! Not to forget the possible govt change.

3. quality

this risk is more with SSH. but as things stand at present, it seems likely only if their commercial project fails and funds from SSH are diverted to it.
    CommentQuote
  • faticharji, i have booked in tower C. how about u?
    CommentQuote
  • Me too..........
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Advantage Phase II is being sold at 4250 BSP. it come to around 80L for the smallest flat. Anyone thinking of selling SSH and buying this?
    CommentQuote
    ATS Advantage Phase II is being sold at 4250 BSP. it come to around 80L for the smallest flat. Anyone thinking of selling SSH and buying this?

Is there any reason for your this thinking?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,

1. ATS quality is proven. Sunshine's is hoped.
    2. SSH will have a lot of competition from surrounding projects from 7x and expressway. ATS would be among the best projects in IP, if not THE best.
    3. very few under construction projects in IP.
    CommentQuote
    ATS Advantage Phase II is being sold at 4250 BSP. it come to around 80L for the smallest flat. Anyone thinking of selling SSH and buying this?

Praveen bhai,

I think with same amount one can buy good RTM flat in IP like assotech windsor, Krishna apra garden (location is big + for krishna apra). Yes ATS may become the best project in Area after completion. But Noida vs IP factor is important for the people working in noida until connectivity of noida-IP improves and don't see it happening in near future :)

I also feel that IP properties will remain under-priced as compare to Noida properties. And ATS is a bit over-priced for IP.

Right now I'm staying in IP and can say traffic is becoming worse here.
    CommentQuote