Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    ATS Advantage Phase II is being sold at 4250 BSP. it come to around 80L for the smallest flat. Anyone thinking of selling SSH and buying this?


    is the BSP for Down payment plan.

    I was trying to get some idea on price history of ATS advantage.

    Following line is a post from ATS advantage thread date - Jan 2011

    Originally Posted by sunildixit5

    ATS has launched ATS Advantage Phase 2, Indirapuram 4000 / sqft on cash down and Rs 4500/Sft on CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes,

    1. ATS quality is proven. Sunshine's is hoped.
    2. SSH will have a lot of competition from surrounding projects from 7x and expressway. ATS would be among the best projects in IP, if not THE best.
    3. very few under construction projects in IP.


    Yes, ATS has a proven quality record (not for timely delivery though). If interested, you should take a RTM in paradiso instead. 3700 all inclusive after good bargaining..Only 20mins drive to offices on noida expressway. Why bet with 4200/- psf, on advantage phase 2, when they have been delaying all their recent projects

    Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • 4250 is CLP. My manager is buying one. He told me. I don't have first hand info.
    CommentQuote
  • offices of sec 62 area are very very far from greater noida. hence no to paradiso.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    4250 is CLP. My manager is buying one. He told me. I don't have first hand info.


    Are you sure https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/9467-ats-advantage-in-indirapuram-ghaziabad/page18?t=11951&page=18 post by re_noob on ATS thread says price is
    DP: 4500
    CLP: 5000

    Though these Prices seems unrealistic to me.
    CommentQuote
  • As I wrote, these are quoted by my manager, who is about to buy the 16xx size.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I enter in ATS indrapuram at the rate of 2700 psf long time back then I make a exit at that time due to recession but never guess that this will benfit me in long term....Anyway from my experience so many good society in indrapuram like Assotech winsdor,orange county and ATS but if you go inside the society and talk to the resident then u came to know the issue Also indrapuram is very congested if we compare it to noida
    Development would be faster in noida as compare to indrapuram.....
    so from my experience bettern to purchase in noida as most of the thing in noida are plan...This is my person view.......

    Wishing all the member a Happie Xmas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neokhsr
    Are you sure https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/9467-ats-advantage-in-indirapuram-ghaziabad/page18?t=11951&page=18 post by re_noob on ATS thread says price is
    DP: 4500
    CLP: 5000

    Though these Prices seems unrealistic to me.


    The ATS prices r correct...and i also think there are few extra charges on top of this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harish2310
    Hi,
    I enter in ATS indrapuram at the rate of 2700 psf long time back then I make a exit at that time due to recession but never guess that this will benfit me in long term....Anyway from my experience so many good society in indrapuram like Assotech winsdor,orange county and ATS but if you go inside the society and talk to the resident then u came to know the issue Also indrapuram is very congested if we compare it to noida
    Development would be faster in noida as compare to indrapuram.....
    so from my experience bettern to purchase in noida as most of the thing in noida are plan...This is my person view.......

    Wishing all the member a Happie Xmas

    Agree with you.

    I have been in indrapuram and there are major internal issues.

    Only few good projects are commanding premium, rest of the projects have the same rate which was 2-3 years back.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Guys do you feel the high density areas of Noida will be better than Indirapuram? I mean Indirapuram has not much high rises...Road and overall infra wise Noida will be better but overall will the new sectors look less congested than Indirapuram?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagore
    Guys do you feel the high density areas of Noida will be better than Indirapuram? I mean Indirapuram has not much high rises...Road and overall infra wise Noida will be better but overall will the new sectors look less congested than Indirapuram?



    I feel 7x sectors will become similar to Indirapuram in congestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    ATS Advantage Phase II is being sold at 4250 BSP. it come to around 80L for the smallest flat. Anyone thinking of selling SSH and buying this?



    pl. enlighten whether this rate is for clp or dp.
    novice
    CommentQuote
  • As per my manager, it is CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagore
    Guys do you feel the high density areas of Noida will be better than Indirapuram? I mean Indirapuram has not much high rises...Road and overall infra wise Noida will be better but overall will the new sectors look less congested than Indirapuram?

    I agree with the point here that Noida 7X sector will also be similar to indraputram but look on the authority wise what ever happen in noida will be sorted out either it's road or infrastruture or other but in case of indrapuram GDA came into picture and I have seen the work done by GDA done in past.

    here I am not taking about the congestion in NCR congestion is verywhere you are not sure whenever u will find a new building in indrapuram in front of your house

    But infrastructure wise noida will be betten than IP

    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

    Interested in buying a 1575 sq feet flat in Helios in resale. If anyone interested , please PM me .
    CommentQuote