Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
    he is talking about Antriksh projects, specifically Antriksh Greens.

Two of the directors of Sunshine are also involved with Antriksh. Hence the concern. But the difference between the two is that Antriksh has Mr Rakesh yadav, whereas Sunshine has Mr Daw, the CEO of Mentor Graphics. I have met him personally. People have bought in Helios looking at him, not the Yadavs. Difference in antriksh and Helios can be seen in almost every aspect, from the website, the BBA, involvement of brokers, construction progress - everything.

We have done our due diligence. But obviously anything is possible, be it Supertech or ATS. will see what we get.
    Mess in Antriksh Greens is for all to see, and for everyone to know - Mr Daw himself has 2 flats booked there. So he should be more worried than us, as he is actually facing problems, while we are afraid of them.

BTW, Antriksh greens meghdootam park facing flats were being sold at Rs 6.5k psf in Jan. Now they must be 7k! Even after the mess, investors ki chaandi ho gai!!

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
      I called them two days back and they said project may be launched around diwali, they didn't provide any other details.

Location is either expressway or 7X but again they didn't confirm anything and advised me to call around diwali.
      kya log hai yar, main hota to 1 dozen brokers ko laga deta market me, to collect 2000 cheques in advance for 1000 flats!

Comment

Are saty_bol bhai, satya bolne ke baad kahan gaayab ho gaye!

Comment

Hello Pravin,

I think its better for them to keep quite rather than spreading wrong information, if the builder sticks to its words then it helps them build a the mutual trust.

Incase you get any information regarding the new project please inform me or update the same in this thread.

Also as i know that you have a flat in SSH so would request to PM the contact# of the brokers (incase you have any)those who deal in sunshine projects.

Cheerss,
          Chirag

Comment

Hello Pravin,

I think its better for them to keep quite rather than spreading wrong information, if the builder sticks to its words then it helps them build a the mutual trust.

Incase you get any information regarding the new project please inform me or update the same in this thread.

Also as i know that you have a flat in SSH so would request to PM the contact# of the brokers (incase you have any)those who deal in sunshine projects.

Cheerss,
            Chirag
            why do you want brokers? sunshine has no official brokers. the best rate is obtained from them, directly. and they are friendly also. hence no need of broker. i don't know anyone who has booked here thru a broker.

Yes, will surely post any info I get abt the new project. (if it is too tempting, i might book myself first and then post here , so that i get the unit i want)

Comment

Please inform me also through a PM, i assure you i will not go for the unit that you select
              I am outside india at this time and its too difficult to get the information about projects where the brokers are not involved.

Please PM me if you get any update, thanks in advance.

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
              why do you want brokers? sunshine has no official brokers. the best rate is obtained from them, directly. and they are friendly also. hence no need of broker. i don't know anyone who has booked here thru a broker.

Yes, will surely post any info I get abt the new project. (if it is too tempting, i might book myself first and then post here , so that i get the unit i want)

Comment

Please inform me also through a PM, i assure you i will not go for the unit that you select
                I am outside india at this time and its too difficult to get the information about projects where the brokers are not involved.

Please PM me if you get any update, thanks in advance.

dear all

my! my!......what desperation 4 booking a flat with a "first time builder" that too w/o knowing the location and bsp. arn't w going overboard after cing his performance so far as he has just built only a couple of floors.- main kahani toh abhi baaki hai.

they don't need brokers as they build hype through us people only and forums like iref- check the inital posts of sunshine and the controversy related to those

dear praveen, satya bol is an iritant; don't encorage him. he is settling personal scores with yadavs through this forum; not 2 b taken eriously

regards

sids69

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                  dear all

my! my!......what desperation 4 booking a flat with a "first time builder" that too w/o knowing the location and bsp. arn't w going overboard after cing his performance so far as he has just built only a couple of floors.- main kahani toh abhi baaki hai.

they don't need brokers as they build hype through us people only and forums like iref- check the inital posts of sunshine and the controversy related to those

dear praveen, satya bol is an iritant; don't encorage him. he is settling personal scores with yadavs through this forum; not 2 b taken eriously

regards

sids69
                  desperation is not for booking flat, it is for getting info! like every year new i launch, I never bought one, but am always desperate to know

I was joking when I said that i will book my unit first before posting on the forum (i am the same person as pravinchaudhary, the reason for two IDs is very personal). I have NO funds left., and dont want to wait for 1.5 yrs more for possession.

if building hype thru US and iref was sufficient, all builders would do the same. it has to be backed up by performance.

i dont think anyone is ready to book without knowing location and price. people are eager to know these, so that they can decide whether to book or not. coz there might be other options for them that are running out (of budget and choice).

Ya, i know abt satya bol. will not provoke him.
                  Last edited September 22 2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

where exactly new project is launching of this builder and what will be its tentative price.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

paying

Originally posted by sanjay42 View Post
                      One of my relatives have booked a flat in Helios. After Noida farmer issue cropped up, they stopped paying further installment. Later they received demand letter with interest penalty from the builder.With land issue unsorted till date, they are confused about how to proceed.

I am curious to know how others who have booked in Sunshine helios are handling it ? Those who have booked are they paying the installments to builder or with holding it till situation becomes clear? How are they interacting with the builder?

Will appreciate any constructive answer?
                      I too have been paying.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X