Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Happy New Year 2012

Wishing all of you and SSH staff...A very Happy and wonderful New Year !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter again delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    why the newsletter again delayed ...did you get a change to talk with SSH Guys...........
    CommentQuote
  • No.

I have somehow lost the interest in the project :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cautious_guy
    Fatichar, Trialsurvery, All

I am reposting my query from other thread. Will appreciate inputs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please once again verify capital gains rules in layman terms.

I have questions regarding two specific scenario’s:

1) If one sells underconstruction property in less than 3 yrs of purchase (needless to say issue of possession does not arise in under construction), and reinvests the entire proceed (with gains) in another under construction residential property, within 12 months and within the same finanical year, will he/she still be liable for capital gains tax ? For sake of easiness let us assume that selling of first property and buying of other property happens within April'12 to March'13 i.e. within same FY.

I guess above is more or less answered that one will need to pay short-term capital gains tax and profit will be added to taxable income.

2) If one sells underconstruction property in less than 3 yrs of purchase (needless to say issue of possession does not arise in under construction), and reinvests the entire proceed (with gains) in another completed residential property, AND gets property registered in his/her name within 12 months and within the same financial year, will he/she still be liable for capital gains tax ? For sake of easiness let us assume that selling of first property and buying of other property happens within April'12 to March'13 i.e within same FY.

What about 2nd scenario ?

Sorry, if this is a repeat question and has been already addressed. But I need clarity on these two scenario's as answer will impact my course of action.

Will appreciate clarity on the topic ?

dear CG

1. the amount which is considered for taxable income ( LT/ST capital gains tax) is not the entire amount accrued out of your sale but is calculated by the fwg formula
    Taxable Income = Selling Price - (cost price + Inflation Index calculated for the years property is held). only this amount is added to your taxable income.

2. moreover, you have three years to invest the amount calculated above in a property to avoid ST/LT capital gaind tax. the entire selling amount need not be reinvested.

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • As per my info:

1. the formula you mentioned is only applicable for LTCG. For STCG, the entire profit in rupee terms is taxable.

2. yes, u have three years to invest the amount obtained by sale. but:

a) only applicable for LTCG.

b) the three yr window starts 1 yr before the sale and ends at two years after the sale.

c) entire amount has to be invested to obtain full exemption. else, partial excemption will be given

http://property..com/newproperty/tax/taxadvFAQ.html

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear CG

1. the amount which is considered for taxable income ( LT/ST capital gains tax) is not the entire amount accrued out of your sale but is calculated by the fwg formula
    Taxable Income = Selling Price - (cost price + Inflation Index calculated for the years property is held). only this amount is added to your taxable income.

2. moreover, you have three years to invest the amount calculated above in a property to avoid ST/LT capital gaind tax. the entire selling amount need not be reinvested.

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • dear fatichar,

- the link is presently not active may b web site issue.

- will recheck wrt ur views on ST.
    - i standby wrt to my statement regarding reinvestment of only the profit part (LT) as i myself had cum under IT scrutiny for a property purchase and i was able to go scot free because of the s ame clause. notjing paid for chai- pani.. KHUD BHUGTA HUA HOON !!!!

- by the way why r u shifting to pune and why hav u lost interest in SSH ? ( hope not being intrusive)
    regards
    sids

- however
    CommentQuote
  • First hand exp is the best! But sadly, no way to save STCG.

I am shifting to Pune as I belong to Maharashtra. May be that's why not that much interested in SSH. As I have turned from an end user to investor.
    CommentQuote
  • this might be helpful too....

Originally Posted by sids69
    dear fatichar,

- the link is presently not active may b web site issue.

- will recheck wrt ur views on ST.
    - i standby wrt to my statement regarding reinvestment of only the profit part (LT) as i myself had cum under IT scrutiny for a property purchase and i was able to go scot free because of the s ame clause. notjing paid for chai- pani.. KHUD BHUGTA HUA HOON !!!!

- by the way why r u shifting to pune and why hav u lost interest in SSH ? ( hope not being intrusive)
    regards
    sids

- however
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    First hand exp is the best! But sadly, no way to save STCG.

I am shifting to Pune as I belong to Maharashtra. May be that's why not that much interested in SSH. As I have turned from an end user to investor.

r u planning 2 move out 4m SSh and at what value? hav u recd any offers as yet?

where r u from pune/ mah?
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Not now. I want to avoid STCG, hence will probably sell three years after possession. (unless in urgent need of money). I also believe that SSH will achieve its full potential after possession only.

I belong to a small town in central maharashtra.
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter kaha gya...agle mahine 2 ikethe aayenge kya ? how can SSH be so careless ?
    CommentQuote
  • Now they must be working overtime for the commercial project!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Now they must be working overtime for the commercial project!

please pardon my ignorance .. this Sunshine builder .. is this another neta ji ki company like paras or AIMS ?
    CommentQuote
  • no its not :-)
    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    please pardon my ignorance .. this Sunshine builder .. is this another neta ji ki company like paras or AIMS ?
    CommentQuote