Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
    Its a personal choice..and will differ.

Rather than asking opinions from Unknown people...I suggest Pay a small amount to an Interior decorator....and take him along to the project.....and ask opinion from a person who has undergone proper training for this.

If its a house for ur end use...i strongly suggest the above.

Dear AA
    can u suggest some reasonably GENUINE broker at GN for investing in a 200 m plot. also since u r invested there could u also please indicate the going rates of plots in areas around/ vicinity of PC

thanx and regards

sids

Comment

The moment Pravin discloses the id...he has to create another one Refer link

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ion-20905.html

QUOTE=sids69;251098]i fully agree. it can't b just coincidence that PC alias RN have gon missing while at the same time FATICHAR has arrived on the scene- and all of them r end users

regards[/QUOTE]

Comment

dear all

does anyone know of any availabilty in 3200 sq feet or willing to resell

regards

sids

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
          dear all

does anyone know of any availabilty in 3200 sq feet or willing to resell

regards

sids
          Yes, the sample flat is up for sale

On a serious note, how much are you willing to pay?

Comment

depends .... how much do u want?

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              depends .... how much do u want?
              i dont have one, but would like you to buy at 4500, that would help create some hype for our project

Which size are you holding now? Is this one for investment, or upgrading to bigger size?

Comment

neither- my friend is looking for one

regards
                sids

Comment

I dont think any land left in 137 sector

Could be 143 sector.....or maybe some other converted sector on noida expressway.

I got someone to check the quality of this builders project in sector 78...and the guy who checked the site for good 1 hr + told me that Quality of raw material being used, method and execution of helios project is ''Above Average''.....and by Noidas standards its good (this guy was in construction business in Qatar..so his standards are diff)......anyhow....it would be interesting to see the next project of this builder.

If the project launches in Noida expressway...Price All incl. Will not be less than 4000k

Comment

4K price for a new launch is on the higher side, agree that builder is good but why someone will go for this project at 4k when there are already projects selling 3500-4000 on xprsway and have made decemt progress.

I think max it should be 3500 all inclusive or to fetch 4k it should be a premimum project with sepcs better than the regular projects on xprway.

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
                    I dont think any land left in 137 sector

Could be 143 sector.....or maybe some other converted sector on noida expressway.

I got someone to check the quality of this builders project in sector 78...and the guy who checked the site for good 1 hr + told me that Quality of raw material being used, method and execution of helios project is ''Above Average''.....and by Noidas standards its good (this guy was in construction business in Qatar..so his standards are diff)......anyhow....it would be interesting to see the next project of this builder.

If the project launches in Noida expressway...Price All incl. Will not be less than 4000k

Comment

dear AA
                      i had got my brother in law to check the constr quality of the project. he is a civ engr who has worked for a MNC in south. acc to him the kind of finish being given by the builder to the pillars is quite good and such a finish cannot be arrived at unless u have used the right quantity and quality of raw material

regarding the new proj- if it comes up at 143 it should be in the rg of 3500-3700(bsp) as purvanchal (137) is quoting 3900 with very less inventory avaialbility and gulshan (137) is quoting 3700 but r willing 2 give u at 3500/-
                      regards

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X