Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Dear Faticher (gotta love the name :-) ),

Thanks for your advice. Are you saying there's only resale possibility in 2450?

Best,
    Lata

Comment

a 112 sqm plot in fullu inhabited sec 47 will cost at least 90L for bad location and up to 1.2 cr for good one. builtup kothis are asking for 1.5 cr.

if purpose is end use, i feel a 2000+ sft flat would give much better standard of living than a small kothi. I have stayed in sec 47 on rent in 3 different kothis, so have first hand experience.

Comment

total floors are G+20+penthouse. so i think one or 2 of 18, 19, 20 shold be available. for lower ones, maybe only resale. why i suggested resale was mainly to save money.

Comment

Okay, the kothi option sounds less attractive now compared to the fully loaded (fingers crossed) set up that SSH may deliver.Excuse my ignorance, but what is the resale price and what are the SSH owners quoting?

Comment

Originally posted by VibhaLata View Post
            Okay, the kothi option sounds less attractive now compared to the fully loaded (fingers crossed) set up that SSH may deliver.Excuse my ignorance, but what is the resale price and what are the SSH owners quoting?
            HI Vibha

I understand SSH is a good option but incase you don’t find anything worthwhile available I will suggest you can have a look at Victory Crossroad in Sector 143 B on Expressway. I have booked an apartment of 2145 sq Ft there . I liked their layouts though delivery is 2013 end . Cost wise its still reasonable and atleast till now I liked their management team . www.victoryinfra.com

Comment

dear vibha

- after dscn with a very accomodating mgt u can book the flat in SSH for 1.0 lacs. make it clear that in case there is a problem due to court decisions then u will b cancelling the booking. u may loose out rs 2500/- as servoce tax on cancellation

indep house/ flat and GN or Noida
              - there is nothing like ur indep house if one can afford it. 112 m plts r pretty small to live in but they can get u good rental income. 'the rates of fully developed/ habited sectors have been spelt out by fatichar. the rates r similiar in sector 51 /50. the rates r lower in sectors like 117/ 119. u may take the call depending upon the depth of ur pocket.
              Noida/ Greater Noida.
              - GN is the place to settle down betn the two cities. a 200m sq plot in a fully dveloped sect like aplha -ii will cost u 70-75 lacs + the construction cost. a similiar sized plot in 36/37 sect will cost u rs 60-63 lacs depending upon location-rd width/general or corner etc but then there r other factors to be considered-
              - commuting dist 2 ur and hubby's office.
              - higher education of children . there r no good govt colleges though a no of pvt institutions exist. will b difficult to commute to DU- hostel will be the option.

Comment

Originally posted by VibhaLata View Post
                i do not think that any resale is going on in SSH as most of the people who have booked there flats r end users

negotiate with the SSH mgt and i think u can get a flat at 3700/- bargain hard. however inventory is very limited; there is no availability in 3200 sq feet. what size r u looking at?

regards

sids

Comment

1) Builder always save good location for end / nearing possession.
                  2) There are always investors in every project..there is a strong possibility of availabilty of good location in resale.

what you have to give is ...a strong try

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                  i do not think that any resale is going on in SSH as most of the people who have booked there flats r end users

negotiate with the SSH mgt and i think u can get a flat at 3700/- bargain hard. however inventory is very limited; there is no availability in 3200 sq feet. what size r u looking at?

regards

sids

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    1) Builder always save good location for end / nearing possession.
                    2) There are always investors in every project..there is a strong possibility of availabilty of good location in resale.

what you have to give is ...a strong try
                    kocharji,
                    wats the price that is going right now?
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post

sids
                      I am afraid it is not quite true. I guess there are still a lot of investment properties that haven't yet made to the secondary market. I met with someone a few months back who had bought the entire (lower) floor for one of the larger plans. Check w/ Sandeep.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X