Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hello Munish,

Current rates are DP 3700, Flexi 3850 and CLP 3900 on their website but you can always negotiate for approx 100-200 Rs.

But I doubt for availibility in any lower floor.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    kocharji,
    wats the price that is going right now?

Comment

today i was at DSC road , just at corner of sector 47 -- vanalika site. could see very wide new road being built to connect DSC with sector 78 and stading on DSC , can easily see sunshine helios tower, which d not look far. u would club sector 78 in line with sector 107 project , as another 500 mtrs ahead , but direct access to expressway via this new link. I think sunshine will be delivered first in this region and seems like its is undervalued as of now and can see much higher prices soon once the link road is thrown open for public.

Comment

sunshine

i am intrested in selling my unit.
        its on lower floor.
        size 1575 sq ft.
        anybody intrested pm me.
        Last edited by seema verma; October 11 2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
          today i was at DSC road , just at corner of sector 47 -- vanalika site. could see very wide new road being built to connect DSC with sector 78 and stading on DSC , can easily see sunshine helios tower, which d not look far. u would club sector 78 in line with sector 107 project , as another 500 mtrs ahead , but direct access to expressway via this new link. I think sunshine will be delivered first in this region and seems like its is undervalued as of now and can see much higher prices soon once the link road is thrown open for public.
          Very good news for Noida 7x

I havent seen this development road....can you give an idea how far will be SSH project from Sunworld vanalika project if this road is opened ???

Comment

the road would connect DSC road at vanalika to the corner of sec 78 (amrapali silicon city). so helios guys will have to come to the cornet first and then to DSC. from the DSC road, distance looks small, as it is a straight line distance. practical road distance would be 2km. So now distance between LB and Helios is 3km.

This is not a new news actually. the main obstacle was bridge on the drain, which is being built for 1.5 years. I knew of this development before I booked and had posted also on IREF.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              the road would connect DSC road at vanalika to the corner of sec 78 (amrapali silicon city). so helios guys will have to come to the cornet first and then to DSC. from the DSC road, distance looks small, as it is a straight line distance. practical road distance would be 2km. So now distance between LB and Helios is 3km.

This is not a new news actually. the main obstacle was bridge on the drain, which is being built for 1.5 years. I knew of this development before I booked and had posted also on IREF.
              Yeah construction pace of that bridge is quite slow. BTW as I remember there is another bridge will be constructed on that drain. the road in-front of assotech and antriksh will also connect to the same new road.

Comment

for 200 m plotSwaran Nagri
                is best
                u can get easily a 200 m plot in 60 L

pls check this Residential Land in Swaran Nagri Greater Noida - - for sale - ************

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                dear AA

had requested u earlier too. kindly help in providing info/ assisstance in purchasing a plot in GNA sects- size200 sq metre- budget max 60L

regards

sids

Comment

I have been told that once this link road is completed, distance between Sector 78 corner and expressway will be 4-4.5 km. Not sure how true it is.

May be someone staying in Noida can confirm.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cautious_guy View Post
                    I have been told that once this link road is completed, distance between Sector 78 corner and expressway will be 4-4.5 km. Not sure how true it is.

May be someone staying in Noida can confirm.
                    thats very true.

in reality once road is open sector 78 and sector 107 are more or less in the same location just 1-2 km drive which hardly matters in our country. it will definitely jack up prices in sector 78 or reduction in prices for sector 107 , 100 as demand will move towards sector 78

Comment

That is very positive news for sector 78. All in all once developed sector 78 will be a very central location.

Close to expressway, sector 50, sector 62/63, sector 32..etc

any info on by when is this link road expected to be completed ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X