Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fatichar just for my underststanding

Has the Sunshine management outsourced construction to some firm (Ahluwalia etc) or are they doing it on their own...

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • They are doing on their own. Surprising, as this is their first project. They were in talk s with a few before 1 year, but failed. Reason for this, as told by Mr Daw, was that contractors did not agree on allowing sunshine to monitor the quality parameters like actual %ge of cement used. As per him, it is this area where contractors cut corners to save money. Hence they continued on their own.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    your statement makes me happy that buyers like me got at the rate of 2700 got decent roi instead of too much nagative remarks spread by other forum members

you are a lucky lady! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RIKESH
    outside view

thank you rikeshji for these photos. Nice update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Awosome... Guys I am feeling jealous from those guys who booked in Pre-launch at below 2800....

Solid construction awosome speed... Liked the balcony...
    Going to be one of the best constructed project...

3C/Jaypee buyers will see these pictures then must faint... Because launched in June 2010 and 18 floor... and quality is also looking solid + 92% built up area..

What else you need ? For what and why to pay premium to 3C/Jaypee builder...when small time builder doing great job and super fast construction.

For those who bought as end use at 2800 in Flexi is 25% better than those who bought 3C LP at same time for 3500 All Incl.

Chandraji, I agree with you. I am equally excited about this project :)
    CommentQuote
  • But where's the newsletter guys? This has become a routine affair now. Should we expect every issue at the middle of the month now?
    CommentQuote
  • only issue is Location... no proper road at the entry of the project.. there is aboundary wall near the project entry (unless they come up with entry from other side) and high tension waire very close to the project entrance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidacitizen
    only issue is Location... no proper road at the entry of the project.. there is aboundary wall near the project entry (unless they come up with entry from other side) and high tension waire very close to the project entrance

Fatichar please help me understand I had taken one of firends for darshan around sec 78 and he had shown interest in helios... but a GREY color boundary wall has come up along the road leading to sikka and helios. can u please help will it remain there only and the size of the leading road is also very narrow.

is the entry thru that narrow raod or will it be from the road nimbus anriksh back side of sec 78?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of the boundary wall. Is it the boundary of road? I have seen the partition wall of road, and it looked like road is two lanes wide on each side after the partition. Has something else come up? Whatever it is, road width has to be as per authority norms. The entrance has to be this road only. Will have to see first hand to comment.
    CommentQuote
  • The Grey color boundary wall is the same we talked about partition wall..yes this is true that Road has become narrow now and the main entrance of the project is this road only..and this would is permanent not temp. however

what I feel is road / area from boundary wall would be increased a bit because this is not the final road..while actual making of road, area might get increased to the planned road (which I am not sure of) but in SSH plan it says 20mts. Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

anyone has idea what is the area of this road planned ?

Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Fatichar please help me understand I had taken one of firends for darshan around sec 78 and he had shown interest in helios... but a GREY color boundary wall has come up along the road leading to sikka and helios. can u please help will it remain there only and the size of the leading road is also very narrow.

is the entry thru that narrow raod or will it be from the road nimbus anriksh back side of sec 78?
    CommentQuote
  • as per the project plan entry has 20mtr road, which is this road (between boudanry wall and projects).. This same road will be used by Sikka, Sunshine, Antriksh, morpheous.. moreover there is no exit to this road, as there is high tension wire crossing at the other end, so no exit beyond Antriksh.
    Boundary wall is permanant as the wall covers the areas below High-Tension wire pillars..

project definitely is good.. but commute in future will be an issue.. 20mtr is as wide as service lane in new sectors
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter kaha hai ?????????????? Its 15th of Feb. looks like the all the proffessionalism of SSH is going on toss just becuase of the new commercial project. Discouraging :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Now i think Jan newsletter will come in March!
    CommentQuote
  • newsletter is out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I am not aware of the boundary wall. Is it the boundary of road? I have seen the partition wall of road, and it looked like road is two lanes wide on each side after the partition. Has something else come up? Whatever it is, road width has to be as per authority norms. The entrance has to be this road only. Will have to see first hand to comment.

Hi Fatichar
    Refer to this pic. this is the grey colored boundary wall I was referring to.

Did u get time to check with helios team on future on this wall.

thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote