4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Yes

Originally posted by Basant View Post
    I hope it is all inclusive rate.

Good project with much transparency. But minimum size is 1500+ sft and even they do not have park/green view.
    Yes it is all incl. except PLC for upto 6th floor.

good thing is that the carpet areas are very good. the 1575 sf unit will be sold by others as 1700 sf.

Comment

The negative parts which I see is

1) 1575 sq ft size does not have any view / sunlight which every builder is giving in this size.
      2) Builder is new and this is his first project

Comment

View

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
        The negative parts which I see is

1) 1575 sq ft size does not have any view / sunlight which every builder is giving in this size.
        2) Builder is new and this is his first project

1. 1575 road facing will get a lot of sunlight. it faces south-west. so it will get sunlight during cold days of winter, but not during hot days of summer. i see this as a plus point.

but yes, lack of green view is a major -ve. moreover they have PLC for road facing also.

2. yes. first and maybe last.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
          1. 1575 road facing will get a lot of sunlight. it faces south-west. so it will get sunlight during cold days of winter, but not during hot days of summer. i see this as a plus point.

but yes, lack of green view is a major -ve. moreover they have PLC for road facing also.

2. yes. first and maybe last.

Why you say so? I read somewhere that main promoter is an IT guy with lots of industry experience.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Basant View Post
            Why you say so? I read somewhere that main promoter is an IT guy with lots of industry experience.
            Yes, he is an IT guy. I am also an IT guy. We (IT guys) have tendency of change. He started an IT company and sold it to Mentor Graphics (i have heard, not verified). Now suddenly in to RE. This shows that the guy is NOT focused on a particular business, but on making money. He probably wants to become a big billionaire. Nothing wrong with that. after this project, if he finds opportunity in retail, he may open a chain of restaurants, who knows!

This is different from people who have a clear vision. they make build businesses and keep making them stronger. They don't sell just to start another business.

Comment

Yes, he is an IT guy. I am also an IT guy. We (IT guys) have tendency of change. He started an IT company and sold it to Mentor Graphics (i have heard, not verified). Now suddenly in to RE. This shows that the guy is NOT focused on a particular business, but on making money. He probably wants to become a big billionaire. Nothing wrong with that. after this project, if he finds opportunity in retail, he may open a chain of restaurants, who knows!

This is different from people who have a clear vision. they make build businesses and keep making them stronger. They don't sell just to start another business.
              We all are trying on making money. That guy is actually more smarter than all of us, as we are discussing about him and his projects on a forum while he is focussed on making money. In the long run it makes better sense to diversify into different businesses due to dynamic nature of business.
              MM

Comment

What diversification?

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                We all are trying on making money. That guy is actually more smarter than all of us, as we are discussing about him and his projects on a forum while he is focussed on making money. In the long run it makes better sense to diversify into different businesses due to dynamic nature of business.
                even I said Nothing wrong with that.

selling one business and starting another is not diversification. you have to run them in parallel.

Comment

All, don't you think 3000 Rs. psf for

1) This location
                  2) New Builder
                  3) 1575 no view / sunlight

is a bit more..I was expecting the rates around 2600/- all inclusive. Can anyone please tell me what is extraordinary in this project which make this project 3000 psf ?

is this just the good website or transparency of builder (which we don't know at this time)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                    All, don't you think 3000 Rs. psf for

1) This location
                    2) New Builder
                    3) 1575 no view / sunlight

is a bit more..I was expecting the rates around 2600/- all inclusive. Can anyone please tell me what is extraordinary in this project which make this project 3000 psf ?

is this just the good website or transparency of builder (which we don't know at this time)
                    usable area for many other projects is around 70%. diff of 20%! so the effective price is the same as you were expecting. Also, the builder has this written in the agreement that "no change in super area unless builtup area of tower changes."

Comment

Huge balconies are a plus but that does not mean large useable area, if you subtract the balcony area and then calculate, in absolute term its a difference of 6 - 7% only.

usable area for many other projects is around 70%. diff of 20%! so the effective price is the same as you were expecting. Also, the builder has this written in the agreement that "no change in super area unless builtup area of tower changes."

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X