Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • excellent observation Praveen. what is the total number of flats?
    CommentQuote
  • close to 400.
    CommentQuote
  • Itna sannata kyon hai bhai ??
    Sab buyers ko saanp soongh gaya hai kya ??

What's the latest on Helios front?

Is Helios staff now claiming that Noida authority would construct an underpass under the HT corridor to connect Helios IN/OUT gate to other side of HT corridor ??

Just kidding :D
    CommentQuote
  • Tab kya kare bhai jo hoga so hoga, no falult of Sunshine atleast..however I personally see its a issue but not that big which you have hyped.

Latest is Tile work would be in progress very soon, we got the demand letter for 18th floor, 19th in progress,

No project is even near to Helios, still better from most of the projects in that region in term of quality and construction speed.

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Itna sannata kyon hai bhai ??

Is Helios staff now claiming that Noida authority would construct an underpass under the HT corridor to connect Helios IN/OUT gate to other side of HT corridor ??

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Itna sannata kyon hai bhai ??

What do you mean by "now claiming"? Have they claimed too many things before, that prove to be wrong?

And you did not answer my question: many one way roads are used as two way, but have you seen such a road with foot path on both sides?
    CommentQuote
  • Aur haan,

jo issues aapne bataye hai, wo us line ke baaki projects ke liye bhi to hai, viz Morpheus and Antriksh. Par aap un threads par kabhi dikhai nahi dete. Aisa bhedbhaav kyon guruji?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    What do you mean by "now claiming"? Have they claimed too many things before, that prove to be wrong?

And you did not answer my question: many one way roads are used as two way, but have you seen such a road with foot path on both sides?

In New Delhi, one-way roads have footpath on both sides. Go and check around "Patel chowk", Sansad marg", "CP" etc. There are many one-way roads there with footpath on both side.
    CommentQuote
    Aur haan,

jo issues aapne bataye hai, wo us line ke baaki projects ke liye bhi to hai, viz Morpheus and Antriksh. Par aap un threads par kabhi dikhai nahi dete. Aisa bhedbhaav kyon guruji?

Morpheus and Antriksh have some portion of the perimeter of their plots on 45 meter roads, hence they would be planning their exit on these wide 45 meters 2 way roads.

Helios is surrounded on 3 sides by other builder plots and the remaining side opens on a one-way 12 meter road with foot-path on both sides :bab (59):

On the other side of the 12 meter road is a HT corridor.
    Some studies have claimed that radiation from HT wires is harmful (more for small children and elder people). All the Helios flats which are directly at the same height of HT wires (floor 7 to 12) might be the most impacted as the distance between the HT wires and Helios flats would not be more than 20 - 25 meters.
    CommentQuote
  • If exits of those projects are on 45m road, then they will not use the 12m road in front of Helios. So only Sikka and Helios would use this road. The other part of the 12m road, being more open, should be used by Antriksh people.
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers are well aware of the high tension wire issue. That is a -ve point, which we accepted before buying.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to the New Launch on expressway from this builder..residential..
    CommentQuote
  • No news abt it. Commercial has been launched in sec 94.
    CommentQuote
  • Tiles

Pravin,

Any updates on the tiles situation? Do we know when are they going to be displayed? I sent a note to them earlier this week but didn't hear anything back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin,

Any updates on the tiles situation? Do we know when are they going to be displayed? I sent a note to them earlier this week but didn't hear anything back.

I saw that 3 people mailed them. Which one was you? VS/AJ/NJ ? I am planning to visit today.
    CommentQuote
    I saw that 3 people mailed them. Which one was you? VS/AJ/NJ ? ..

None as I couldn't do "reply all". :)

Let us know how your visit goes.I saw that 3 people mailed them. Which one was you? VS/AJ/NJ ? ..

None as I couldn't do "reply all". :)

Let us know how your visit goes.
    CommentQuote