Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

See....simple answer

The Builder-Broker-Authority nexus has DECIDED...that they WILL PUSH UP THE PRICES....whether you like it or not...whether u feel its justified or not...etc etc etc etc

THEY HAVE THE LUXURY TO DO THIS AS EVEN AFTER HIKES NOIDA WILL REMAIN MUCH LOWER than Delhi outskirts and Gurgaon.

The BUYERS have NO CHOICE....and prices will be pushed up.

In 2007 who in the whole of Noida thought that you would get Launches on Noida expressway at 3000 psf in TOP LOCATIONS....

Who thought that a region like Greater Noida extension will be made available at 1800-2200 psf....

WHAT MAYWATI DID WAS PURE GREED BUT IT HAD A POSITIVE....

MIG People could buy a Flat (even though in dense societies but still far far better than available elsewhere) in VERY GOOD LOCATIONS...at cheap rates

Else people had no option but to go on meerut road, hapur road, sonipat, etc etc etc....

THAT PHASE OF 2009 END TO 2011 START was a Dream come true for MIG Buyers....and it was the side effect of the policy of MAYAWATI

Now since that policy is OVER and will NEVER Be implemented again....

Builders-brokers-authority have DECIDED to END that holiday for MIG End users....to get dead cheap property at top locations....

NOW PRICES WILL BE PUSHED UP

And Buyers will still be there...because everyone needs a small house...its a basic necessity....and NOIDA EVEN AFTER HIKES WILL REMAIN A "CHEAP" DESTINATION !!!!!!!

I have been told VERY CLEARLY by this Broker...that this farmers issue is just a few weeks away from resolve...that 100% Guarantee...as this is nothing but politically supported agitation and will be over....

Once its over....noida extension prices will go to around 3000 psf....Noida expresswy will be 4500-4800 psf

Very few new launches will be seen as no new acquisitions as they will be expensive

ALL THIS IS HAPPENING SO FAST..THAT PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO DIGEST IT....thats all....

Whether you hate it..or find no reasoning.....but Builders have decided and preparing to hike rates further.

After 3 years....QUALITY RTM on Noida expressway will be available at 6000 psf easily

and still be cheaper than outskirts of delhi and gurgaon !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
      dear fatichar
      i think it's only common people lik us use the dsc road as this rd has been open to viewing for the last so many months and u 2 hav been writing posts on the bridge and the road under constr.
      anyone staying in sec 47, 48, 82 and working in sec 5x, 6x probably uses DSC road.

The condition of this road is changed a lot from what it was before 4 years. That time I used to travel from sec 82 to my sec 57 office on a bicycle, and 70% energy was spent in covering the stretch from Bhangel to sec 49 red light.

Comment

my friend u have come a long way. admirable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
          my friend u have come a long way. admirable!!!
          not a long way, just upgraded from a man-driven 2 wheeler to a motorised 2 wheeler. still not in the league of car owners!

(not that i am unhappy about it )

Comment

dear friend

with ur positive apch and zeal for hardwork u will eventually b in the best of the leagues. good luck and god speed!!

sids

Comment

thanks sid! best wishes to you too!

Coming back to the topic, i had posted in this thread sometime back that if in near future some one offers me 4500 psf for my unit, I would be tempted to sell, although I have bought it for end use. If things go as aam_aadmi's words, this could well be possible after 6 months. but i realise that doing so would be stupid, and hence take back my words.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                thanks sid! best wishes to you too!

Coming back to the topic, i had posted in this thread sometime back that if in near future some one offers me 4500 psf for my unit, I would be tempted to sell, although I have bought it for end use. If things go as aam_aadmi's words, this could well be possible after 6 months. but i realise that doing so would be stupid, and hence take back my words.
                I KNOW THAT U WERE BASICALLY TESTING THE WATERS WITHOUT ANY INTENTON OF TAKING THE PLUNGE

Comment

Mr. Fatichar..suggestions for you:

1. Keep a very keen eye on each and every development in your society

2. Maintain good relations with a senior manager in the builder office.
                  Meet him often....personally.
                  This greatly helps in getting a feel of the situation in office.....Such things also help in case u want extra power back up, prefeerred car park space, etc , etc

3. If things are going smoothly and builder continues to perform well like he has done before....then you have a UNIQUE project in hand.....small project, less density and no 1,2 bhk units....and unique flat layouts......It will be a winner

4. If somehow you feel by visiting site or office that something is going wrong somewhere...for some time.....then plan your exit.

All the best

Comment

thanks.

actually i am doing this already. this helped me get the same rate for my relative even after 3 months from my booking. this was really tough, as my rate was already the lowest possible, and the relative's unit was green facing.

Comment

dear all

new project -143 - stg- final negotiations
                      also commercial being negotiated in 105

anyone selling 3200 , please pm

regards

sids

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X