Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sanjeut have vchaudhriIn New Delhi, one-way roads have footpath on both sides. Go and check around "Patel chowk", Sansad marg", "CP" etc. There are many one-way roads there with footpath on both side.
u kindly forgot rashtarapati bhawan, khushk road etc. by the way what about rajouri garden , karol bagh? can u claim the same for these areas? kamaal hai kisko kis se compare kar rahe ho !!!
it has not been launched as yet.only the land has been acquired. however, i am not impressed by the location
- Originally Posted by khalnayakPravin,
Any updates on the tiles situation? Do we know when are they going to be displayed? I sent a note to them earlier this week but didn't hear anything back.
the tiles have been on display since last sunday. have placed my wish list. however, they could have allowed the owners to lay their own tiles with corresponding decrease in construction cost
- Back from the site. Did not like the tiles much (styles). The size of wall tiles is big, which is contrary to common practice in residentials (my experience). Two of the options, A and G, have smooth floor tiles, so beware of those options. This is why actual visit matters.
I hope the floor tiles for bedrooms match the one's used in the sample flat.
I have asked them about the raw flat option. They are doing the estimate. I will consider it if it saves a substantial amount.CommentQuote0Flag
- Tiles on display at site:
- Thanks Pravin for posting the pics. So what did you end up choosing and why? The news letter was bit confusing or I might have not read it carefully.
Your concerns reg them matching w/ the bedroom tiles is valid. As a matter of fact, I had suggested Vijay to do all the tiles' selection in one shot so that we don't have to worry abt all this, but we know how responsive they have become lately!CommentQuote0Flag
- My choice:
F: best looks
B: sober, suitable for parents
C: to avoid repetition
D: for small toilet, it needs light color to look a bit spacious
dropped A and G as the floor tiles are smooth.
dropped H as it is plain black and white. more suitable for office toiletsCommentQuote0Flag
- 200 Rs Increase in Rates
4600, 4700,4800 are new rates for SSH
- sunshine helios prices are higher than other projects in the same area? what are the prices in resale?CommentQuote0Flag
- It seems SSH price is now highest in the 7x region!CommentQuote0Flag
on paper or as per actual transactions?CommentQuote0Flag
progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankitmittal14progress command price..vese bhi SSH would not have much units to sale..
Lot of end users in the project as I was told. So resale may be lesser. Plus it's a relatively small project, so less units too play around for investots. Had met Mr Daw a year back but couldn't close the deal. Lacked conviction as Antriksh's name cropped up repeatedly :(
To me it is the dark horse of the region. Personally expect it to come up as the best in Sec7x. Progress has been good but end users might face problems as construction would continue around it for few more years.CommentQuote0Flag
- There are good number of end users in this project but remember every project has investors.
I think Resale is not started tangibly yet however resale would begin once commercial would get launch. Why ? because of commercial would not be easy to sell by SSH by their own, they have to take help from brokers and we all know brokers, they would fetch people contacts from SSH / loan agents and then resale would start. (My pov)
True, progress command premium and SSH has shown excellent progress. By reading fatichar and other posts / pictures I can forsee the good quality aswell and probably thats the reason SSH has highest price.
Looks like structure of front towers would be completed in next 3 months and tile work would start from March - April onwards.
Hopefully they would deliever the project ON TIME (as mentioned in their website)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SMJ2011on paper or as per actual transactions?
On paper :)
No idea about actual transaction.CommentQuote0Flag